What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

bushwacker

Lurker
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have link to this game
i need it
thanks

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated and thread unlocked.

alonditebane

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Where i can gets material for quest no.98
According to my old ass notes for this game, you had to visit a facility/ warehouse kind of locale, and head north until you reach an area with 2 stairs and then take the left staircase.
Interact with the shinning star on the ground. Then head back to the school and to alchemy lab (above classroom 2-2 maybe) and talk to the brown-haired npc at the top near the chalk board.

Hope that makes sense to you b/c I seriously can't remember a thing from this game...

Reaperofred

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
can anyone link a download for the game (japanese version of it that is).? It's been taken off the OP's initial post.