What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Alice's Magical Change

Quest 3. I talked to all the people in that room. Once you enter, you can't leave the room. Was there something else you have to do?

Nevermind. I figured it out. Pick up all the shit laying on the floor in the room, then talk to them.

Last edited:

astre236

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you repair her clothes?

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

You repair clothes with an item. I think it might be the bottom item in item shop.

No idea what to do on the mountains where the goblins are. All the paths are blocked by rubble and nothing happens in the dead end where there's a 4 square big hole.

EDIT: Btw, I noticed that when you have over 300 something, horniness probably, and you go into the train, you get a molesting event, and then horniness is reduced by 300. Are there any other events like this?

EDIT2: The train event turns to DP if you have 400 horniness.

Last edited:

Lux

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any way for this to work with AGTH?
I don't want to play this without even understanding the basic story.... The machine translation is normally enough to enjoy those kind of simple games but without even this basic translation i see no point in playing this.
You can make AGTH work with this game by launching it with the following arguments:
/c /hbn*0@493F83 /w1 /kf64:16

how do you repair her clothes?
Buy the bottommost item in the curio shop (located next to the weapon shop). It costs 100g and is called 裁縫用具. You might have one in your inventory already from killing mobs.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm end play a game, but don't know, how custom heroine? Someone know how to use this?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Huuuhh.. I'm having trouble with 2nd quest...
I've went to the forest killed a dozen of mobs and went to the left path that was blocked on the 1st quest. An event where the mc said something that I have no idea of what it is.
I've reached a clearing and nothing happens there. What do I need to do?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Could someone help me get quest 11 done. AGTH translation has helped me so far but this went ahead of it.
It says someone is waiting at the slum area and something about cooperation with suspicious shop but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do

Also Mistix quest no 2 wants you to go to the gym storage which is right next to the school (the small building to the right). You'll have to go back to the forest later on for more quests.

Last edited:
OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Could someone help me get quest 11 done. AGTH translation has helped me so far but this went ahead of it.
It says someone is waiting at the slum area and something about cooperation with suspicious shop but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do

Also Mistix quest no 2 wants you to go to the gym storage which is right next to the school (the small building to the right). You'll have to go back to the forest later on for more quests.
*sighs* I was at the storage before the quest lol...
Thanks for the info

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm end play a game, but don't know, how custom heroine? Someone know how to use this?
You can customize your heroine with the 4th option on the right on ingame menu. Press up and down to select what your changing, left and right to toggle through the options for it.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

You can customize your heroine with the 4th option on the right on ingame menu. Press up and down to select what your changing, left and right to toggle through the options for it.
Lol! I was wondering what that option was for. I didn't realize I could use the left and right arrow keys after selecting the item >.>

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol! I was wondering what that option was for. I didn't realize I could use the left and right arrow keys after selecting the item >.>
Took me a while to realize as well... Better late than never though I guess?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now here's the real question. Can you unlock more customization options, and how slutty does she need to get before you can have her run around naked?

D-D

Reputation score

I think you can get naked at around ~70.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Now here's the real question. Can you unlock more customization options, and how slutty does she need to get before you can have her run around naked?
Only customizable things you can unlock are costumes I think. And to get her naked you have to get her lewdness or whatever that stat above your money is to 80-100, I'm not really certain how far it has to go but 100 being the max could just mean that you have to get it there until you can run around naked

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck on quest 7, running around like crazy. I think I've clicked pretty much every place possible and talked to everyone 3 times...
I noticed that talking to the science professor on the laboratory triggered an event and then I clicked on the black board by instinct and the mc mentioned something.
What am I suppose to do?

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm currently stuck on quest 7, running around like crazy. I think I've clicked pretty much every place possible and talked to everyone 3 times...
I noticed that talking to the science professor on the laboratory triggered an event and then I clicked on the black board by instinct and the mc mentioned something.
What am I suppose to do?
That might be the quest where you have to go around killing stuff in the forest (or mountains if that's even unlocked yet at that point), bring the materials to the professor who then crafts something which you have to take to the weapon shop where a new NPC waits, but I'm not sure on that one. AGTH failed to give me any info on what that quest was and my memory is just awful... Hope that helps. On a side note I'm off to sleep for today so I hope someone can continue helping here while I'm off.

D-D

Reputation score

Pink haired girl is missing. Where to find her? Checked whole town, now checking outdoor areas.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

That might be the quest where you have to go around killing stuff in the forest (or mountains if that's even unlocked yet at that point), bring the materials to the professor who then crafts something which you have to take to the weapon shop where a new NPC waits, but I'm not sure on that one. AGTH failed to give me any info on what that quest was and my memory is just awful... Hope that helps. On a side note I'm off to sleep for today so I hope someone can continue helping here while I'm off.
Well, I'm not sure, but I think it was probably just about killing stuff, because I went to the forest killed several mobs, returned to the quest girl and I finished the quest. Not sure what I had to kill to finish the quest though -.-

B

bleahblah

Anyone manage to get a save uploaded for this by chance?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone have arrived to 16 mission? :)))) i m a bit lost ,something about bread and library-

in the 7 mission, for what i could understand u need 3 animal fang(or something like that) i killed that big wolf guy) not