What's new

RPG [ ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] HIKARU SENKI RPG / ヒカル戦記RPG RE086026 RJ086026

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ヒカル戦記RPG (Hikaru Senki)

Oh, also do you know how to get a good supply of potions? well 300 hp ones are easy. 600 hp, you gotta use the red book that costs 500 g to combine 300hp pots and honey, which you find in the first gathering stage you can goto. Make sure you have a good number of pots :p easy to get, and can save you.
.- . the 500g book is not a one-use item though, so you can do that again if you want without buying another book.

usually getting the best gear possible from monsters you can find will also give you resistance against enemies in the next area

you can make 300HP potion from the green mushroom + green herb (that heal only 50 HP if you use it by itself) so it's pretty easy to get ~10 300HP and 4-5 600HP pot if you do the mushroom gathering mission and grab everything

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So it's pretty much grinding until you can beat each Gym Leader? Cuse I'm stuck on the first one. It's ether I don't have the right items or I'm not a high enough lvl to stomp them.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So it's pretty much grinding until you can beat each Gym Leader? Cuse I'm stuck on the first one. It's ether I don't have the right items or I'm not a high enough lvl to stomp them.
.- . Are both you and your monster using the highest equipment they can use.

Did you give your monster more attacks (especially lay-egg) so that he actually can do more things (monster attacks one of the 4 areas; chest, vagina, clit, and ass, and enemies have varied defense on those 4 areas)

After you beat the first gym, next area you can farm for mushroom attack, which should allow you to make almost every human fight a joke by using: Mushroom, Egg, 2 more hits and the combination of the poisoning and the shroom explosion should kill any trainer.

Btw, the various status that can happen to the girl are:
Stickied (either by mucus or web) - slow your bar speed.
Egged - drains your HP
Shroomed - drains your HP slowly, but if you get hit 3 times it'll explode doing massive damage
Horny - Lower your stat slightly and also drains HP
Ripped Cloth - Reduce your defense by half.
Bukkake'd - Can't use some skills.

The shroom will die out if you can't hit the person for 4-5 turns in a row though.

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bukkake'd/ cum on face status doesn't stop you using skills it lowers your accuracy. When you attack there's a chance for your enemy to evade and when you have this status... well pray that you hit. Additionally this status can be removed with a skill that shows up when you have this status with a cost of 10.

The other status are removed using different items from the general npc at town. The second item you can buy (the 500 cost one) is also useful a full revive for your monster but you can only carry 2.

Another thing to note is that the different fighting styles have levels. If you keep using the same weapon type you will notice your damage will increase a little, you will hit more often and your dmg will be more consistent (you won't hit a 400 then a 190 sort of thing). Basically find the weapon you like and stick to that type of weapon.

Hope that lot helps some ppl, additionally I'm missing then 3rd pic of your character on the computer. I've encountered all the enemies but I'm still missing a pic and I'm not sure which enemy gives me that one. Thank you in advance.

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

After you beat the first gym, next area you can farm for mushroom attack, which should allow you to make almost every human fight a joke by using: Mushroom, Egg, 2 more hits and the combination of the poisoning and the shroom explosion should kill any trainer.

The shroom will die out if you can't hit the person for 4-5 turns in a row though.
Having beat the game, I can say this tactic is definitely super strong in the mid-game. However, later, the damage you do goes up into the thousands, and shroom explosion still only does 350-400 damage, so you have to pick up a different tactic later on.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

.- . Are both you and your monster using the highest equipment they can use.

Did you give your monster more attacks (especially lay-egg) so that he actually can do more things (monster attacks one of the 4 areas; chest, vagina, clit, and ass, and enemies have varied defense on those 4 areas)

Btw, the various status that can happen to the girl are:
Stickied (either by mucus or web) - slow your bar speed.
Egged - drains your HP
Shroomed - drains your HP slowly, but if you get hit 3 times it'll explode doing massive damage
Horny - Lower your stat slightly and also drains HP
Ripped Cloth - Reduce your defense by half.
Bukkake'd - Can't use some skills.

nope that's why I said should i grind cuse my character doesn't have the best equipment. I'm a sword type of guy so I like to use swords and shields. I only have the second one you can get from the crafter.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Having beat the game, I can say this tactic is definitely super strong in the mid-game. However, later, the damage you do goes up into the thousands, and shroom explosion still only does 350-400 damage, so you have to pick up a different tactic later on.
The shroom do about 40% of max HP, and not to mention the poison prior is around 5-7% a turn, so that one is certainly worth using as an opener.

Later on the egg (which does minimal damage on hit and roughly the same poison level) can be swapped for other attacks (like the double clit slap since that count for 2 mushroom hits and does good damage), but I still find the shroom to be ridiculously good even against final boss.

nope that's why I said should i grind cuse my character doesn't have the best equipment. I'm a sword type of guy so I like to use swords and shields. I only have the second one you can get from the crafter.
SnS is probably the weakest choice of weapon in the game though .- . I haven't tried the katana but SnS skill options definitely is weak for the long run.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

For anybody stuck on the ice world (with the black-and-white sketch enemies) you can move the purple ball by using an item in your inventory (it's the item that's in the chest at the very start, next to the sign). Hit X, first option in the menu, then the second-to-last option in the right column should take you to the group the item is in. When you use it, don't sprint until you want to cancel the effect. Any direction you press will move the orb while keeping you stationary.

Also a hint on one of the very last stages, where you're trying to move four orbs at once to a designated area: move them all to the right, as far as possible, first, to get them in a vertical line. Moving the group down will not break them apart even though moving them up will.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, the file I'm missing is in Japanese so I can't make a file of the name and I unzipped it while in Japanese Unicode so idk what's really causing the problem. :(
Same here, did you figure it out?

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okey, completed the game, only need the third CG of the char.
Does anyone know how to onlock the ''?'' thingy?

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

The shroom do about 40% of max HP, and not to mention the poison prior is around 5-7% a turn, so that one is certainly worth using as an opener.

Later on the egg (which does minimal damage on hit and roughly the same poison level) can be swapped for other attacks (like the double clit slap since that count for 2 mushroom hits and does good damage), but I still find the shroom to be ridiculously good even against final boss.

SnS is probably the weakest choice of weapon in the game though .- . I haven't tried the katana but SnS skill options definitely is weak for the long run.
I didn't think mushroom damage scaled with % of max HP. It always looked like it did a flat amount of damage. Maybe you are right though. I found it took longer, even when I was using the double clit tentacle slap to make it activate faster.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I know that by posting this I've immediately doomed myself to figuring it out five minutes after asking as usual, but I have a couple questions.

First off I'm a little stumped about the red book item. I've made all the gems and the first three potions at least once, but the next four potions don't seem to be able to be creatable - EDIT: As I said, figured it out as I was typing this (I was full on all four of those pots)

Secondly, I'm missing the final skill card for the monster. I have all the attacks except for the very last one, and in order to make it, you need three bottles containing green liquid (same icon as healing pots). I have all the other materials but do not have, and to my knowledge have never had, any of these potions. Anybody have any idea where to find them?

Edit: Yep, figured this one out pretty quickly too. Turns out this potion is pretty common in the second area. What stumps me now is why this attack is in the game. It doesn't seem to do anything - doesn't even give you a CG - except cause the "torn clothes" status effect, which made no noticeable difference in my fights. If anything it hampered them since this attack does less damage than the zero-energy attack.

Thirdly, I'm also missing the third CG of the main character. I suspect that getting the final attack skill will have something to do with this (e.g. your monster rapes you instead) since I have all the attack CGs. I doubt the question mark tile has anything to do with it; rather I suspect that's just a "help" icon in order to help you move around the little computer world.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys I'm playing in this game, I'm stuck at the last second.

how do you move the ball? there is an explanation but the Japs do not understand it.
Thanks in advance!
look at the image

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

For anybody stuck on the ice world (with the black-and-white sketch enemies) you can move the purple ball by using an item in your inventory (it's the item that's in the chest at the very start, next to the sign). Hit X, first option in the menu, then the second-to-last option in the right column should take you to the group the item is in. When you use it, don't sprint until you want to cancel the effect. Any direction you press will move the orb while keeping you stationary.
Same page....

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Edit: Yep, figured this one out pretty quickly too. Turns out this potion is pretty common in the second area. What stumps me now is why this attack is in the game. It doesn't seem to do anything - doesn't even give you a CG - except cause the "torn clothes" status effect, which made no noticeable difference in my fights. If anything it hampered them since this attack does less damage than the zero-energy attack.

Thirdly, I'm also missing the third CG of the main character. I suspect that getting the final attack skill will have something to do with this (e.g. your monster rapes you instead) since I have all the attack CGs. I doubt the question mark tile has anything to do with it; rather I suspect that's just a "help" icon in order to help you move around the little computer world.

Any ideas?
Torn clothes increases damage dealt, and this last attack is the most accurate applier of the ability at the lowest energy cost. While other attacks do apply torn clothes, this one is the most cost-efficient and most reliable. You can also get it the earliest, so I was using it a lot as it was the first "torn clothes" attack I got. I did stop using it though. For some reason, you can also use this ability outside of battle. Haven't found any secrets with it yet though.

The third CG is a tough one. I haven't found it either.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Torn clothes increases damage dealt, and this last attack is the most accurate applier of the ability at the lowest energy cost. While other attacks do apply torn clothes, this one is the most cost-efficient and most reliable. You can also get it the earliest, so I was using it a lot as it was the first "torn clothes" attack I got. I did stop using it though. For some reason, you can also use this ability outside of battle. Haven't found any secrets with it yet though.

The third CG is a tough one. I haven't found it either.
Based on the CG that can be obtained, it 'should' be the double clit whip used by the tentacle plant thing.

But it seems the author set that attack chance too low or something, because the monster never seem to use it ever.

Caffeinated

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Every time I try to start the game it says it's missing a BGM file. It appears after this.
I had the same problem after extracting with 7zip. I re-extracted under japanese unicode and problem solved.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

The only wep i found confusing to use was the "guitar" I know it buff's you and your Pokemon but does it also have attack skills?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The only wep i found confusing to use was the "guitar" I know it buff's you and your Pokemon but does it also have attack skills?
There's ONE attack skill you get around lv 5 'guitar' mastery, but frankly I hardly ever use it.

Once you get to later stage, your guitar usually will kill the enemy pokemon in 2-4 hits ( even quicker if you equip items that adds to Critical chance, since a crit from guitar usually one-shot anything) so there's no need for offensive skills, and you can use all your energy on songs or use the transfer skill to give your pokemon even more energy to burn.

And guitar have a chance to stun on hit as well, making it even better than other weapons (except maybe Bow with paralysis shots)

scesarin

Reputation score

After defeating the first leader. What should I do in the second zone?
In the crevices of the cave press z, I get a text but I get nothing. : S