What's new

RPG [ ARUMERO SOFT] [ あるめろソフト] HIKARU SENKI RPG / ヒカル戦記RPG RE086026 RJ086026

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ヒカル戦記RPG (Hikaru Senki)

Could someone make a list of the translated commands for each start menus please?
It would be highly appreciated. :)

Also, for the peoples' problem above, i believe Japanese Unicode should suffice (my specs are windows 7 on Japanese settings for everything - no problems :confused:).

BlackNight

Reputation score

Problem is i dont know what unicode is or how to use it it or manipulate it.

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Problem is i dont know what unicode is or how to use it it or manipulate it.
Windows 7:

Press the start menu and search for "region and Language"
Click it, then go to the administrative tab
Now in the lower area, press the button, and select the Japanese Unicode settings
Now you might need to restart the computer in order for the settings to take effect.

Once it restarts, you should be able to enjoy the Japanese-Unicoded games

BlackNight

Reputation score

Windows 7:

Press the start menu and search for "region and Language"
Click it, then go to the administrative tab
Now in the lower area, press the button, and select the Japanese Unicode settings
Now you might need to restart the computer in order for the settings to take effect.

Once it restarts, you should be able to enjoy the Japanese-Unicoded games
THANKS!!! After doing that it works!! but will leaving like this affect my computer?

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

THANKS!!! After doing that it works!! but will leaving like this affect my computer?
The only thing it will do is change the language coding to Japanese. For example, I use Nexus, and when i shift into the Japanese regional settings, it changes most of the english to japanese. But, performance and usage wise, nothing should be terribly affected.

After you've finished playing, just go back into the same spot in the settings and change it back to "English(United States)", or wherever you might be, and then restart. Voila! Back to normal.

Killerpenguin

Reputation score

This game is absolutely brilliant. It doesn't matter how poor the hentai is to me the game function itself is great and all the features that already exist there. I highly suggest someone who has a friend that is fluent in both japanese and English do a translation project. And then someone who is good at drawing and artwork. either take all the hentai attack pictures and try to uncensor them and maybe detail them a little better just all around not just the private parts.

I'm loving this game and literally at this point not caring at all about the hentai.
Just the sheer setup they put it in incredible if they bumped up the hentai to be better and not just still pictures I would say this game could be a contender to be better than Violated Heroine.

Killerpenguin

Reputation score

I just realized, you know how sometimes in games you're like on a roll and some people say yeah bitch get pwned and others say get raped biatch well now I can say get raped biatch! (literally) hehehe

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know if there is an English translated version of this game?
I heard that there was some program that you can use that displays a few different possible English translations. Does it exist and where can I find info about it?

Killerpenguin

Reputation score

dont know but you can always AGTH and translation aggregator it

SenkiNotGenki

Reputation score

Just a heads up, but , there's an update to the game, with extra trainers, monsters and maps (including what looks like a side-scrolling platformer). The new version is apparently , as well.

If anyone finds a link, could they share it?

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

I haven't found any links to it since it has been updated. I was just posting to ask what actually changed aside from the monster looking different. Google translate mentioned male trainer in it's gibberish, so I was a little confused.

I guess you can also call this a bump of the request for information purposes.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a question:
Does anyone know of any opponent to cause slow? I found the spider in the first area CAN use it...on a very low chance...but I've yet to see anything else.What else should I be fighting to see such?

Added:
Looking into the game files...apparently I had encountered all possible status effects anyway. You guys made it sound like there was another I was missing. Oh, yes, indeed the third image is imposable to get on version 1.00...you need version 1.01 or higher ( 2.00 being the best ) to get such from that tongue tentacle monster...thing.
Regardless 2.00 is apparently pretty nice. Along with now being able to use monster skills in town on yourself ( as long as you have the cards ) it's got a new area, new trainers/skills, and balances bow to be alot more usable in damage and skill use.

Last edited:

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've tried to track down an updated version of this but haven't had any luck so far sadly, I keep coming across 1.00 files can't even find a 1.01 or 1.02 which is sort of annoying lol.

If someone could track down a 2.00 version of the game and share it that would be fantastic.

Fullmetalfist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

*edit* (Link Removed, I thought I uploaded 2.00 but I guess I picked the wrong file and uploaded 1.20 instead... ^^; After I get back from work I'll put 2.00 up kk guys :D )

Let this be my first contribution to the forums. Long may they reign!

Also I'm looking forward to his next game in June and I will be buying that one as well so ;)

(If the download doesn't work pm me and I'll re upload tomorrow)

Last edited:

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Let this be my first contribution to the forums. Long may they reign!

Also I'm looking forward to his next game in June and I well be buying that one as well so ;)

(If the download doesn't work pm me and I'll re upload tomorrow)
Awesome~ *w*
Thought it's not 2.00? Still makes me ponder buying it just for that last extra bit...Still, having 1.02 for the few things like bow patches, and the option to use skills in the main city's pretty nice, thanks~!

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for sharing I hadn't been able to track down any other version than 1.00 so having a less buggy game helps lol.

I'm going to continue looking around for a 2.00 version but if someone beats me too it the reps yours lol.

westnet

Lurker
Reputation score

Adding my thanks. Although you haven't uploaded it yet, knowing that you may is good enough for me. Added to your rep early, even if you don't manage to deliver in the end, you at least gave us 1.02

silence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the link fullmetalfist your the man lol.