What's new

[Complete - Full] Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If I recall correctly, I think I've already applied the fixes on the June 10, 2021 Update. Check the initial post (the link should be updated as of 6/10/21). I'll go back and check again. Although, I don't know if I'll even have time to do that until the Holidays.
Initial Post? You mean on page 1? Oh I thought you fix all of those by now xD

Last edited:

Zero_G

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How is this translation different to the english one being sold at Dlsite?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How is this translation different to the english one being sold at Dlsite?
This one is the fan made version made by ΠΞΩΣ while the one sold on Dlsite is made by the Dlsite translating team.

Different teams mean different translation. Fan made is probably closer to English / westerner wat of thinking / making phrase, while Dlsite team has direct acces to the dev, so any uncertain point would be cleared up with the dev.

They're different, but unless you play both, you can't find which one is better to your taste (just checking the English preview on Dlsite show a difference on how the character name are translated for exemple.

NeoGenesis

Reputation score
Is the link in the OP just the patch or the full game with patch cuz 2 GB for only the patch seems pretty big ?

Bryanis

Reputation score
Yeah, tho was a bit skeptical considering the size. Thanks.
It's more that wolf engine is different than RPG maker. So in short... the patch is just (broadly speaking) the original .wolf file but with English text in it instead of Japanese kanji (with all the extra needed for it to work changed). So it's mostly nearly the whole game yeah.

zipetya

Reputation score
First time I'm sorta lost as to what version I actually have on my hard drive. In the JP readme file, it says v1.1.1 (2020/03/06 update - "2020/3/6 ver1.1.1更新(微細な修正を行いました。)", if anyone's interested), I've got the fanTL .wolf file (I think - 2021/06/11 last modified date), no 'data' folder though.
It starts up and seems to be working just fine though, so no complaints, I guess. I wonder how the "official" would compare. Also, is there Eng versions of the animated scenes as .mp4 packs of the two main female leads sold on DLsite now, too (well, at least the red(...pink?)head has an English version now too)? They are certainly milking this cow, lol!

How the hell are those video-collections 5 GBs each, when the game itself is ~2,3 GBs as of v1.1.1 with voice patch, though? Also, how is the Eng version of the same (Rubina) pack 2,5 GBs smaller than its Jap counterpart?! xD
Oh well. Those animations are all in the game and its gallery at any rate... I mean I hope so.

Yurikashii

Reputation score
If I recall correctly, I think I've already applied the fixes on the June 10, 2021 Update. Check the initial post (the link should be updated as of 6/10/21). I'll go back and check again. Although, I don't know if I'll even have time to do that until the Holidays.
So wanna ask I download the game from the Fapforfun and the game size is 3.43GB What's the difference of the one on the page 1 with only 2.04GB? Just asking

zipetya

Reputation score
So wanna ask I download the game from the Fapforfun and the game size is 3.43GB What's the difference of the one on the page 1 with only 2.04GB? Just asking
Someone DO correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they just forgot to delete the 'Data' folder in the FapForFun version, which probs served some purpose during the translation process. So you could just remove it, really (the 'Data' folder). It's essentially the decrypted/extracted Japanese Data.wolf file.
Also (and HOWEVER), the TL file is not the latest version in the F4F one (so NOT the 210611 dated one). The one in the OP is the latest. Looksie:

1648828736528.png

So get the one from the OP.

were

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
save file plz

chumister

Reputation score
The H-scenes in the story aren't showing any expressions or motions. HOw do you fix this bug?

ofjutqol

Reputation score
In case anyone is interested, I created a patcher using in order to massively reduce the size of this patch and ease installation.

First, I extracted the files from the original patch, removed some Clip Studio project files that were left in (taking up nearly 500 MB) then repacked the files with Wolf RPG Editor to match the file structure of the Japanese release. This allowed me to use differential patching to reduce the original 2.04 GB patch down to 86 MB.

Keep in mind that this patcher doesn't include the voices. The translation seems to work fine with or without the voice add-on installed.

The patcher checks to make sure you have the correct version of the game (v1.1.0) before installing. It also doesn't require admin privileges. However, please make sure that your game is located in a folder that doesn't require elevated privileges (such as C:\Games or the Desktop).

Here's the link:

Last edited:

Rasenrrengar

Reputation score
In case anyone is interested, I created a patcher using in order to massively reduce the size of this patch and ease installation.

First, I extracted the files from the original patch, removed some Clip Studio project files that were left in (taking up nearly 500 MB) then repacked the files with Wolf RPG Editor to match the file structure of the Japanese release. This allowed me to use differential patching to reduce the original 2.04 GB patch down to 86 MB.

Keep in mind that this patcher doesn't include the voices. The translation seems to work fine with or without the voice add-on installed.

The patcher checks to make sure you have the correct version of the game (v1.1.0) before installing. It also doesn't require admin privileges. However, please make sure that your game is located in a folder that doesn't require elevated privileges (such as C:\Games or the Desktop).

Here's the link:
All links are broken

Apluss

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
Any scene or other people in hot spring at ship?

shinessss

Reputation score
Someone help me,
I'm always stuck on this screen, the problem is only solved when I switch to software mode or direct 9, but in software mode I can't see the scenes and direct 9 is missing some parts when showing the scene
Biểu tượng Cộng đồng đã xác minh

er.jpg

bullock

Lurker
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
new work from triangle incoming

Anybody got the full save for the trial version gallery ?