What's new

[Complete - Full] Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In F95 Zone, I had originally put the patch in the translation request board. The released version on F95 had the game already patched, and there was no difference between the current translation of the patch and the release on F95 Zone that was already patched. Additionally, the patch posted here is the same as the most current one on F95 in the translation request board. All you have to do is patch the game yourself, and it's quite easy. Lastly, I'll continue to update the link to the patch here since it would be quite rude to only update the patch on F95.
Actually just checked request board of it but It's gone? Maybe you could put up another thread there for the patch

Also Could you please add another link except for mediafire? Seems like the link is down because of a violation

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Actually just checked request board of it but It's gone? Maybe you could put up another thread there for the patch

Also Could you please add another link except for mediafire? Seems like the link is down because of a violation
They removed everything on F95, so I'll just keep updating the patch here instead. I don't think they'll allow me to make another thread for Artemis Pearl... I'll use Mega when I upload the next link.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They removed everything on F95, so I'll just keep updating the patch here instead. I don't think they'll allow me to make another thread for Artemis Pearl... I'll use Mega when I upload the next link.
Oh that's too bad I was hoping they could at least keep a thread about the patch of it though yeah mega's a good link I'll just play some Outbreak games until you release it xD

madyo

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
uhm.. im sorry but i downloaded the game from f95 and it seems like the thread has been removed due to shota content

i find it strange that outside h-scene theres actually voice and when the h-scene the girl's voice lost
so theres no voice in h-scene but when it isnt h-scene there are, is it a bug?
i want to download the patch but the mediafire link got blocked
1623304535667.png

and i want to ask about the game mechanic, i hire a new sailor, but i cant control it?
he autoattack and move by himself? is this a feature from the game where i can only control 3 party member and the rest auto?

im sorry for bad english
thanks

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
uhm.. im sorry but i downloaded the game from f95 and it seems like the thread has been removed due to shota content

i find it strange that outside h-scene theres actually voice and when the h-scene the girl's voice lost
so theres no voice in h-scene but when it isnt h-scene there are, is it a bug?
i want to download the patch but the mediafire link got blocked
View attachment 39632

and i want to ask about the game mechanic, i hire a new sailor, but i cant control it?
he autoattack and move by himself? is this a feature from the game where i can only control 3 party member and the rest auto?

im sorry for bad english
thanks
Right now I'm just fixing some things in the game to my best of my ability. I'll put the new patch on Mega.nz

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
so the no voice at h-scene is a bug ?
DLsite Page (translated by Google) said:
This is a voice patch of the separately sold [Artemis Pearl-Pirate Princess Rubina and the Phantom Hallows-]
. Please note that it is not full voice.

By applying a patch to this game, you can add voice to the following scenes.
・ From all chapters of the main story to the ending
・ Dialogue during battle
・ General-purpose nodding voice
・ Pant voice of H scene
There is no voice acting for the dialogue of the H-Scenes. The only voice acting in these scenes are just pants and moans. If you are referring to the lack of any voiced dialogue in these scenes, then it is not a bug.

madyo

Reputation score
There is no voice acting for the dialogue of the H-Scenes. The only voice acting in these scenes are just pants and moans. If you are referring to the lack of any voiced dialogue in these scenes, then it is not a bug.
ok thanks, just need the confirmation

normen1993

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
anyone have full save pls?

Trigard01

Reputation score
So is there no way to actually download the game now?
So....
I find this, this is linkt to utorrent. Game in link have 3,43 GB and Translator:
I think someone copied the link from here, while it was still working.
I want to check it, but it depends on my internet how long I will do it :)

THANKS FOR YOU HARD WORK ! ! !

SkyLight3422

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
anyone have full save?

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello What happened to the fix on this?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
But didn't you say you're gonna post some fix and fixes on the typo's?
If I recall correctly, I think I've already applied the fixes on the June 10, 2021 Update. Check the initial post (the link should be updated as of 6/10/21). I'll go back and check again. Although, I don't know if I'll even have time to do that until the Holidays.