What's new

[Complete - Full] Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
RJ269742_img_main.jpg
Dlsite:
Developer:
Translator: ΠΞΩΣ (ULMF)
Translator: ΠΞΩΣ (F95 Zone)
Patch: (edit: Link updated as of 6/10/21 - This is only just the patch)

- Fixed grammatical errors on main story
- Edited dialogue in Main and Sub stories to read better
- Fixed a bug where certain items collected from chests weren't showing up in bottom left UI

Translator Notes:
- This patch already has the voice patch (of which I am physically unable to remove since it may compromise the translation files)
- This patch only works for version 1.10 of the game.
- Save files before the 1.10 version, saves files created using the Japanese version, or save files done by a different translator may have gameplay issues if used in this version of the game.
- Instructions on how to apply the patch are included in the zip file

- Note: The translation request board on F95 has been deleted

- Please let me know about any bugs or problems that you find in my translation.
- Any constructive feedback regarding the quality of the translation will be greatly appreciated

Thank you for your time. This took about 6 months. I hope you and all those you care for are happy and have a wonderful day!

RJ269742_img_main.jpg RJ269742_img_smp1.jpg RJ269742_img_smp2.jpg RJ269742_img_smp3.jpg RJ269742_img_smp4.jpg RJ269742_img_smp5.jpg RJ269742_img_smp6.jpg RJ269742_img_smp7.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Link is already dead. If the patch is small enough I suggest attaching it to your OP instead of hosting it somewhere else.

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Link is already dead. If the patch is small enough I suggest attaching it to your OP instead of hosting it somewhere else.
Link was dead because someone found a big bug, and I needed to take it down. I don't think I can attach it to the thread since the patch is 2GB. It's back up now

Darnbob

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!

Since this is marked as WIP, may I ask how much of the content is translated? Is it most/all of the dialogue, just the menu/UI, or something in between?

Tokita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
- Note: The progress of this translation was not originally recorded on ULMF — If you are interested in seeing the progress it was done (recorded) on a different site

- I fully expect that I will need to update the translation due to found bugs and such. However, updating it here will be a second priority.
Could you share a link to this other site for the translation?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!

Since this is marked as WIP, may I ask how much of the content is translated? Is it most/all of the dialogue, just the menu/UI, or something in between?
I put in WIP because even though I have translated "everything" (except for a couple images) there is bound to be something that I have missed. Currently, I'm in the stage of bug fixing (which is why the link went down for some time - I had to replace it)

Could you share a link to this other site for the translation?
I just asked a mod if I can link it on the original thread

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I put in WIP because even though I have translated "everything" (except for a couple images) there is bound to be something that I have missed. Currently, I'm in the stage of bug fixing (which is why the link went down for some time - I had to replace it)

I just asked a mod if I can link it on the original thread
You can upload it to google drive tho I've seen this on F95 just moments ago why did it get removed?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
You can upload it to google drive tho I've seen this on F95 just moments ago why did it get removed?
Google drive is a no go because of the "Sorry, you can't view or download this file error" which might happen. There are erroneous files in the files that the uploaders had initially put out. Additionally, when I checked the files, someone had put someone else's files into mine (because of that, I expect the download on F95 to go down again by at most an hour.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Google drive is a no go because of the "Sorry, you can't view or download this file error" which might happen. There are erroneous files in the files that the uploaders had initially put out. Additionally, when I checked the files, someone had put someone else's files into mine (because of that, I expect the download on F95 to go down again by at most an hour.
Oh yeah I've seen the thread on there but got deleted then showed up again
Just a few questions tho? Will you still translate the rest of the game that you haven't translate? and the other one is Can you keep her virginity in the whole run?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Will you still translate the rest of the game that you haven't translate?
I will. Although, 99% of the game is already translated. The parts that aren't translated are either lines that I missed, or strings that were troublesome to find.

Can you keep her virginity in the whole run?
I don't believe you can. I know that there's 1 H-Scene that's forced because it is part of the main story.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I will. Although, 99% of the game is already translated. The parts that aren't translated are either lines that I missed, or strings that were troublesome to find.

I don't believe you can. I know that there's 1 H-Scene that's forced because it is part of the main story.
Oh I see But why 99% tho? That's too bad i thought you could keep it at one point
any reasons why the thread got removed on F95 again?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Link is down again. Can anyone reupload the translation?
I've just checked the link at 8:20 PM UTC. It's still up. I haven't done anything to the link recently. It might just be MediaFire, itself.

Oh I see But why 99% tho? That's too bad i thought you could keep it at one point
any reasons why the thread got removed on F95 again?
It got removed because 2 of the scenes feature glaringly obvious visual and written shota content. The game violated rule 1.7. However, I was told that hosting the patch is fine because it is only just the patch, not the game itself.

1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I've just checked the link at 8:20 PM UTC. It's still up. I haven't done anything to the link recently. It might just be MediaFire, itself.

It got removed because 2 of the scenes feature glaringly obvious visual and written shota content. The game violated rule 1.7. However, I was told that hosting the patch is fine because it is only just the patch, not the game itself.

1. Content (a game, image, video, story, animation, etc.) depicting nudity or sexualization or sexual/erotic activity involving prepubescent character(s) is prohibited. A "prepubescent character" is one that visually shows no sign of puberty, or if non-visual is otherwise clearly intended to represent a prepubescent character. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member.
So If It isn't there anymore then how can we get your latest translation on it? I mean 99% translated that you mentioned

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
So If It isn't there anymore then how can we get your latest translation on it? I mean 99% translated that you mentioned
In F95 Zone, I had originally put the patch in the translation request board. The released version on F95 had the game already patched, and there was no difference between the current translation of the patch and the release on F95 Zone that was already patched. Additionally, the patch posted here is the same as the most current one on F95 in the translation request board. All you have to do is patch the game yourself, and it's quite easy. Lastly, I'll continue to update the link to the patch here since it would be quite rude to only update the patch on F95.

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Something notable, the game has updated to 1.1.1 and apparently there is now a data folder, however I copied and pasted that elsewhere and used the included data file in place of the folder and so far it seems to have worked through most of the game, thanks for all your hard work ΠΞΩΣ

Overall the translation is really well done with only a couple errors that I was still able to decipher the intent easy enough (Mostly I think it was just a missing word in a couple places). Enjoyed this game when I couldn't understand things but it only got better with a translation. :D 10/10 How can I show some support?

OP
ΠΞΩΣ

ΠΞΩΣ

Reputation score
Something notable, the game has updated to 1.1.1 and apparently there is now a data folder, however I copied and pasted that elsewhere and used the included data file in place of the folder and so far it seems to have worked through most of the game, thanks for all your hard work ΠΞΩΣ
When I checked the DLsite, it still says version 1.10 (February 29, 2020) is the latest version. May I ask where you found this out?

Overall the translation is really well done with only a couple errors that I was still able to decipher the intent easy enough (Mostly I think it was just a missing word in a couple places). Enjoyed this game when I couldn't understand things but it only got better with a translation. :D 10/10 How can I show some support?
I'm glad you enjoyed my translation. Your feedback is more than enough support for me! Thank you so much!