What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Emily letting of Iris go wondered why she was worried about her. She figured that the maid told her what she asked. Making a mental note to thank the maid she tried to avoid the topic of her looting run-

"Uh... what exactly did you do yesterday? I was never told the details. Just that it was really dangerous."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris getting out of Emilys embrace Iris kept still for a moment, listening to Emilys question. Iris then knew Emily was going to be mad at her. Emily had wanted a chance to fight the goddess. Looking up at Emilyn showing a face of dead seriousness. Iris began to speak.

" Yesterday... We went after the woman in the white dress. She hadn't died back at the breeding den... We managed to hurt her badly and kill three of her servants but she escaped before we could kill her. Emily, as strong as the woman seems she can be stopped. We're just going to have to keep fighting and supporting this inn."

Iris went quiet then. She waited for a reply.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily thinking back to the white haired girl knowing a taste of her power got mad. Still she tried to control her anger and instead just had her hands clenched into fists by her side. The only comfort she could think of was that Luna was with her, and they were both great warriors put together.

"Well good job on hurting her Iris... your sister went with you right?"

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris nodded at Emily question. Iris, a little less serious now, started speaking again. Iris had been trying to find a third person for hers and Lunas looting run. Iris was sure Emily would want to come.

" Yeah she came with me... Emily. If you havn't noticed the inn is really now on basic supplies. Luna and I are planning on heading to a local fire department to see if we can find some things there. Would you like to join us? "

Iris went quiet then. She waited for a reply. As Iris waited she thought of something. Of Lunas violent side. Iris hoped Emily didn't see it...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily sighed in relief. With the two of them, after seeing their spar, she wasn't surprised they managed to hurt the bitch. Although, she was mad Iris didn't ask her to come, but deep down she knew why. Emily said smiling

"Yeah I'll come with you two. I don't want to miss out on all the action. I'm even better at fighting now after only one day of you leaving."

(Yeah I finally noticed Emily's handgun skill went up RJ.... I is slow <.<)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( I'm going to post. Can I have Luna walk out of the bedroom? ))

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris knew Emily would come. She wondered what she meant by being a better fighter. Had Emily trained using her sword? Or had it been her gun? Iris decided to forget about it. lightly smiling Iris started to speak.
" I'm glad you hear you'll come. Let me go wake up- "

Iris was cut off as Luna came out of the door. She must of woken up on her own. Looking over her sister, Iris thought something about her looked... Weird. Iris wondered if Luna was feeling good enough to go on this mission. Still looking at her sister Iris began to speak. Iris said-
" Oh, hello Luna. Emily here said she'll join us on our looting run. We're ready to leave whenever you are. "

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Then let us be off. It would not pay to be stranded on the streets at night after all..."

Doing her best to seem "perfectly fine", Luna forced the any pain from her injuries away with the sheer force of will. For now, while she accompanied Iris and protected her, she would have to do her best not to let any external influences dull her skills. If needed, she could collapse from the pain on her own time...

(Yup... lets go.)

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Sera sighed. she needed to do -something-...so she walked outside, heading to loot, if RJ can keep up. ^.^

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Lin ran up the staires until she reached the door that opens up to the rooftop.
As she bursts through the door she looked for the Sniper man.
After having located him, she ran up to him.
Trying not to disturb him much she started.
"Hi, I am sorry to disturb you last time, but I have a serious question to ask you. Have you seen a person with long purple hair wearing a beret kind a hat outside of the inn? It could be yesterday or today or the day before, and if you have would you point to me the direction she went?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David scoffed at the mention of the lone purple haired girl.

"Yeah, the dumbass left the hotel alone. I'm not surprised she got captured." David said without remorse for saying it.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Damn!" Lin cussed loudly at the lost of her sister, "But which way did she go? I need to know!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David looked back at her with a raised eyebrow,

"You thinkin' of going alone to save her?" he asked, looking at Lin as if she were ridiculous.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yes, why? And don't give me that it's gonna be dangerous crap, I will get somebody to help me, I am not stupid." Lin answered, "Now can you please tell me which way she went?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David gestured with his rifle,

"That way, headin' towards a seven-eleven. And, they're gonna swarm you when you approach where she is, so be ready." he warned.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thank you, I will see if anyone signed up now, and it would be nice if you could give me some covering fire." And with that Lin went back to the door and went down the staires again.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After she had left, David whispered.

"Can't shoot through walls, kid, else I'd definitely cover ya..." he stated before taking another shot at a crab that thought he was being sneaky.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

River heads back through the common room of the inn, heading towards the stairs and her room, before stopping. Her mind runs through the events of the last couple days, and she changes her mind, heading up the stairs to the roof instead.

Once there, she'd take a seat on the ledge by David, facing him and waiting till there seemed a break in the targets before speaking.

"Hey there, thanks for the backup yesterday."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David casts a side glance at River.

"Hm? Backup?" David asks, unaware that he had helped her in any way.