What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

(What!? Trying to out-not-pay-attention me? Damn you...)

After some time watching him, Jenn moved up to the wall near him, wanting to watch the results of his work. She made an extra effort to not make a sound.

Damn, he's a good shot...

Shot after shot killed a single foul beast. At first the growing number of bodies was a little sickening, but then Jenn remembered that each and every one of them would try to rape and impregnate her given half a chance. After some time had passed...

"They just... keep coming? No matter how many you kill?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without looking at her, he responded.

"Yeah, the captured women keep giving birth to more of them. Until there are no more pregnant women around, the monsters will continue to exist." he stated cruelly.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn ignored this. She'd never contributed to the problem herself, and the implication that getting rid of the women was the way out was a little too close to what she'd been forced to do the night this had started.

"Are there so many of them everywhere in the city, or are they just drawn to... us?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David nodded slightly.

"There's a large concentration of women here, so yeah, they're drawn to us."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They can tell from such a distance? That's... disquieting."

It was more then disquieting, it was downright disturbing. Just the thought of these things seeking her out made her shift uncomfortably.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David nodded,

"It's like the difference between seeing something small far away, and seeing something big. The presence of all the women here is like a huge advertisement to any monster interested."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"So... could one girl alone get through the city unnoticed? And... just how far away from here is the, ah, invasion, spread? Does anyone know?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You'd be less noticed, but don't think that they won't find you eventually." David shrugged, "I have no idea, but if what I think is right, this is worldwide. I doubt that there is a single place on Earth that wasn't attacked."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The whole... world?

Jenn had been harboring some distant hope that the military would eventually show up and cleanse this place. Maybe they just hadn't known, and she could have gotten some message out, or maybe there was one person controlling this she could kill and end it. But... the whole world? Even if they managed to clear the city, other cities would be overwhelmed, and monsters would flood from them, a constant stream from the basements of every city that fell... the whole world.

So... it was just a matter of time. They might find more guns and food and clothing, but it was just a matter of time until waves of these beasts overwhelmed the inn and every other safe place, and then the rest of her life would consist of being raped and giving birth, over and over...

It was a cold thought, terrifying in a distant way, and at the same time somehow brought an unwelcome heat.

"So... there's no way to stop it? We just stay here and try to survive?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David sighed,

"If you have a better idea..." he trailed off.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

As suddenly as Melissa came into the room and started talking to her - a very startled Melanie lets out a high-pitched squeak, before she turns to face her - that little glimmer in her eyes reflecting the fact that she was lost in thought, and yanked out of it, suddenly.

She..she looks...I..I don't know. Experienced?

"R-really...? You'd come..?...Eruh...I..uhm.." ...that same familiar pink tint lights her cheeks as a rather suddenly sexually charged Melanie draws out the closet pervert in her again.

"I..I mean, you'll come with me?" Melanie's eyes turn to Sera as well..and spending a few moments to adjust her shirt back over the cleft of her bare navel, smoothing it against the indent of her hips. Even despite her "super powers", Melanie still lacked confidence..especially so in that she was still *very* horny..knowing she hadn't been touched at all. "I..I'd like to rescue someone, because it..it feels right..but..we're low on supplies, too.." Melanie obviously wasn't going to argue about where they went - not with that passive personality.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I'd... hoped there was one."

Maybe he's wrong... I can still hope that.

"Well I don't suppose you know of anyplace that might have supplies we need? I mean, I'm sure you wouldn't mind if we ran out of clothes and half the girls in this place ended up wandering around naked, but..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David looked at Jenn strangely.

"How about a clothing store? Rumor has it, you can find clothes there." he scoffed at Jenn.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Have you been to one lately? From what I've heard most obvious places have already been looted and then filled with monsters. Ah well, I guess if anyone knew of a good place to loot, they'd already have looted it."

Jenn watched him shoot for a while longer. It was oddly soothing, seeing each beast in turn die. No frantic scramble to kill it before it raped you or one of your friends... just a single bullet from a great distance.

"You're the only guy I've seen... how is it that you managed to survive?"

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Luck? If it was just a matter of luck surely you wouldn't be the only one who survived..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David tilted his head,

"Luck, and a big gun." he stated.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, that's a little more plausible, I guess. Do you mind if I stay up here a while? It's just a little... chaotic, downstairs."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David shrugs,

"Sure, why not?" he asks rhetorically.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Night arose once more, filling the sky with the darkness of space.

Jesse was in the Director's office, the night before the day she helped Selena and Kitty's relationship problems, pleading with Amy.

"I'm just worried!" she declared, "We're running low on supplies, there's nearly nothing in the city, and those girls that left for the prison have not come back! We can't last forever against these... things!"

Amy sat quietly behind her desk, her head was rested on her hands, folded over the surface,

"What would you have me do, Jesse?" she whispered.

"I-I don't know..." she confessed, "I'm just worried..."

The Director leaned back in her chair, "I'm worried as well, Jesse," she related, "But, I'm running out of options, we all are. If that woman isn't stopped, then we will literally have no choice but to bow to her god." she says grimly.

Jesse lowers her head, and begins to cry, "I... I just feel so helpless! All of these things are happening, and I feel like there's nothing I can do to stop it!"

Amy sat in silence as Jesse cried on front of her, unable to figure out what to think of the situation.

Jesse looked up, tears rolling down, "What should I do...?" she pleaded for an answer.

Amy looked at Jesse's eyes, "Just keep giving us your support, Jesse, that's more important than you could ever know." Amy got up from her chair, and glided over to Jesse, not even standing as high as Jesse's shoulder, "Come," she beckoned, "Go to bed, we need you to be well rested, you're just as valuable to our survival as anyone else, always remember that."

Jesse nodded slightly, "Yes... I suppose so..." she said shyly.

Amy continued to comfort the distressed brunette, until she lead her out of the room, saying good night.

Upon shutting the door, Amy leaned against it for support, "What do we do now, Freyda? I don't think there's anything left... I think we may have lost already..."

Freyda, unnoticed in the dark corner of the room, answered her,

"We must do everything we can to stop God from being born" she stated, "I've noticed a large amount of activity recently at the zoo, it's our best bet for now."

Amy nodded slightly, "Yes... I suppose you're right..." She looks back up, resolve in her face, "That settles it, we attack the zoo tomorrow." she announced...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sun arose from the sky, slowly waking everyone inside the hotel, and the prison, to a new day....

(Emily's handgun skill leveled up to 2!)