What's new

Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Apple Inn[Safe Haven]

Melanie obviously wasn't going to argue about where they went - not with that passive personality.
Melissa is a little taken aback by Melanie's behaviour - especially with how she's dressed.

"Erm, well, yeah, I-WE will come with you. I think we should go and rescue this Kali person... sure, we could use more supplies, but I don't think she'd want to be left in the grips of the monsters any longer than necessary, right?"

She looks Melanie up and down a bit.

"Um... if you want, we could wait here for a moment while you changed into... something more, um, practical..."

Apparently Melissa doesn't think a miniskirt and a light blouse are good things to wear while out fighting rapist monsters. Especially since she's in the more-common "T-shirt and jeans" combo, and Mina, half hanging onto Melissa's arm and half hiding behind her, is wearing a baggy exercise outfit.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(How much time do we have until the next in game day? >.>

Edit: doh)

Jenn sits in a reasonably comfortable spot where she can watch both the streets below and David, and just sits there for a while, watching, trying to spot the monsters before david does. (practice notice until it's time for bed, then go to bed and start the new day)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Next day's already started, all Jenn has to do is go to bed, then just simply wake up the next morning.)

David doesn't say anything more to Jenn, he just takes shots at the monsters, one by one, killing them.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

"I..I really don't have anything else.." Melanie mutters as she looks down at the little pair of booty shorts adorned on her hips..at least there wasn't a *direct* way up her legs without ripping fabric. Though the idle patterns that Melanie traces at her bare flesh speak of her embarrassment about the matter.

"I..I'll go wherever you want though.."

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

"I..I'll go wherever you want though.."
Melissa sighs, then leads the way to one of the guards at the entrance.

"Okay, then, we'll go try and rescue Kali. Um, excuse me, I don't suppose you have any idea where this Kali woman got captured?"

Mina is still dangling off Melissa's arm. She grins at Melanie as they head towards the door. Apparently they spend a lot of time together.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn headed back to her room to change into her armor, then took her rapier and backpack and headed out to see about finding some clothes, having decided to go it alone today...

David said they were drawn to women, and more women just means more monsters. I'll just keep it quick, get what I want and get out before I draw monsters from across the city...

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily seeing how dark it was getting decided it was time to leave David. Stifling a yawn she says to him before she goes-

"Keep kicking monster ass David."

She then goes to room and falls asleep. The first thing she does when she wakes up is look for Iris.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn wanders back up to the roof for a moment, to bother David some more. She sits near him.

"There was this... spider... that stung me. As I lay paralyzed on a bed, hoping like hell nothing foul came in the door, it occurred to me that I don't really know anything about the individual monsters, and what unique threats they hold... I don't suppose you know any?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David sighed,

"I obviously hold the fortune of having to have found out the hard way, other than that, they bleed, and they die, if that helps any." he said bluntly.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, do any of them have some trick to make them bleed and die? Or do they all die if you just shoot them anywhere?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Headshots and underbelly shots, should the head be unavailable, and the armor, thick."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"At least you're willing to tell me what you know... Are there any that aren't, um, obvious? Obviously monsters or obviously armored, I mean."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"If it's retarded, it's a monster," he states.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There were lots of easy jabs she could have used to respond to that, but Jenn thought better of it. There were ways that were more... subtle.

"So... what do you know about this inn, or the director?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

David raised a finger,

"Cheap hotel, easily manageable."

David raised his middle finger next to the other, representing the number, two.

"Sociopathic control freak." he answered bluntly, and rudely, returning his hand to the gun.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? Since I've been here she's mostly been shut up in her room. The one time she came out she was controlling enough, but as long as she stays locked up she doesn't seem to interfere much..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Antisocial personality disorder," David said, then gestured with his hand in presentation, "She's a sociopath, alright."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Then why are you still here? Stupid question... for the same reason I'm still here. Because she's actively working to *not* get the hotel overrun by monsters, and there really aren't any alternative spots even if we wanted to leave.

"Well, have fun keeping the monsters at bay, I'm going out again."

Jenn moves back toward the inside of the inn.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Emily woke up decided she should look for Iris now. According to David she had made it back safely. She was relieved but still wanted to see her herself. The first place she decided to check was at Iris' room. As she was walking she was stifling a yawn with her hand. Then she saw Iris leaning on her door. She ran up to her and hugged her awkwardly and tightly.

"You ass I was worried about you."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris was caught of guard by Emily, she hadn't exspected her to be here. Feeling the girls embrace Iris started to get a little embarrised, but she returned the hug to Emily. Iris hugged the girl for a moment, not sure what to say. Iris then remembered the looting run Emily had gone on, she remembered the maid bringing it up. Iris started talking, her volume close to a wisper.

" I was worried about you to... I'm glad you're alright Emily..."

Iris went quiet then. She wasn't sure what to say next.