What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG

I have not found any new scenes per say, and be careful! You pick the wrong one and what i assume is Marimos ugly mug shows up and boots you back to the main menu and a window opens up to DLsite. So for the new stuff: you can get groped and then later when groped you can say yes to be fucked by different gang members. Also there is a punishment scene from stealing money from the teachers office (though be warned: This will trigger the Marimo face)

SPSTG

Reputation score

I have not found any new scenes per say, and be careful! You pick the wrong one and what i assume is Marimos ugly mug shows up and boots you back to the main menu and a window opens up to DLsite. So for the new stuff: you can get groped and then later when groped you can say yes to be fucked by different gang members. Also there is a punishment scene from stealing money from the teachers office (though be warned: This will trigger the Marimo face)
Where is this office at? I tried every single door in the school and most did not open at all. I assume the office is the one farthest lower right with the rug in front of it? Never saw any prompt to "get groped" either.

Huisan2314

Reputation score

Grope scenes lose 20 times in battle. And gang members will appear in sch talking to them will have the option to have sex with them.

New scenes sort of demo

1: Toilet scene the one with the guy who posted Oka nude pics.
2: Sch Teachers room when u take the safe money.
3: Sch Field teacher who wants Oka to wear gym clothes.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

How do you steal from the office? I know where it is but there's always someone there blocking access to it.

Huisan2314

Reputation score

How do you steal from the office? I know where it is but there's always someone there blocking access to it.
The guy blocking the safe is removed in the new demo.

Balvor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After you lose 3 or so fights the guy blocking the safe should leave

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The school changes as you get defeated and your title changes, so might have to lose at least once.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really hope this game gets a translation. Marimo's RPGs are great but I just can't get into them as much without being able to understand them.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Trailer video.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Took me this long to realise that there's a ladder in the nurse's office that shortcuts you to the gang area.

I unpacked the .EXE and found a scene and an animation with the nurse, but I don't know if they're implemented in the demo.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Took me this long to realise that there's a ladder in the nurse's office that shortcuts you to the gang area.

I unpacked the .EXE and found a scene and an animation with the nurse, but I don't know if they're implemented in the demo.
I noticed that the final CG of that had her pregnant, so I assume it's some kind of bad ending. I haven't actually played the new demo (just extracted its contents), so I have no clue if it's possible to unlock. I also noticed that there are quite a few new CGs and animations for the main girl in the files, too.

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was going back to look up on translate if he mentioned the graphics error were in battle Ouka's sprite becomes a black box whether it was fixed or not. Also does anyone know if there's an external fix I can apply? I really want to try out the demo, but the black box and brief parts of the battle rapes lags the game to insane degrees.

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to this one.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I might actually buy this one, I love to support circles that have combat rape since its so hard to find.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm on board. She's my favorite from all the girls they've made.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, there is still no signs of other party members this close to release. Was really hoping for some trinity type loving later on.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Eh, personally I prefer when the game is focused on one heroine.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well...this is still a thing on my end.
Untitled.jpg
Wonder if the RPG software needed to play requires updating?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well...this is still a thing on my end.
View attachment 24558
Wonder if the RPG software needed to play requires updating?
Just curious, do any of you with those problem use a particular brand of anti-virus or firewall software? I've never experienced the bug so can't reproduce it, but if all of us have the same Japanese language games settings enabled there should be no reason why some of us can play and others can't.

Looks like one of the game assets isn't being allowed to load properly, so definitely a software issue rather than a hardware one.