What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG (Temp name)

Been waiting for a new game from him, but I'm sad it's in MV since there's no real way to hook it up to AGTH for translation. Tried some of the demo and it's great.
Use Libellule's hooking program, works just fine. It's

SomeKindOfIdiot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are your computer specs, mainly your GPU/CPU? I haven't had any trouble with images appearing, although the game does slow down a lot during the grab animation. I assume that's more of a coding/MV issue than a graphics problem, though, as my computer can handle 3D games like Artificial Academy just fine and I have a feeling that the little yellow squiggle animation that I've seen in countless other RPG Maker games without a problem is now so graphically demanding that it brings my GPU to its knees.
Thank you for the reply.

The closest thing I can find in the data is the processor. No CPU/GPU data shows up. Which doesn't surprise me as this computer was old and cheap when I got it. It is an almost-10-year-old toaster of a laptop I keep off to the side for fiddling around with programs I don't want on my main computer. The slowdown isn't that big a deal for me, though. I can put up with it since the game is good. It'd be nice to fix but, again, I can live with it. Plus, I get the feeling you're right in that it's more of a coding issue than anything else. I've also had no issue with that sort of thing in RPG Maker games before.

The primary problem is the "big black box" issue. The protagonist's profile image in combat not showing up as anything except a big box taking up almost 1/3rd of the screen is something that is more detrimental, at least from my point of view.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the reply.

The closest thing I can find in the data is the processor. No CPU/GPU data shows up. Which doesn't surprise me as this computer was old and cheap when I got it. It is an almost-10-year-old toaster of a laptop I keep off to the side for fiddling around with programs I don't want on my main computer. The slowdown isn't that big a deal for me, though. I can put up with it since the game is good. It'd be nice to fix but, again, I can live with it. Plus, I get the feeling you're right in that it's more of a coding issue than anything else. I've also had no issue with that sort of thing in RPG Maker games before.

The primary problem is the "big black box" issue. The protagonist's profile image in combat not showing up as anything except a big box taking up almost 1/3rd of the screen is something that is more detrimental, at least from my point of view.
If your computer is that old, especially since it's a laptop, my first guess would be that it's not powerful enough, as for some reason RPG Maker MV is a resource hog, especially when compared to older versions. Barring that, have you tried redownloading the game? I know that sounds like a silly solution, but I've had people come to me with problems with other games that somehow resolved themselves when they downloaded everything again. Other than those two ideas, there's always the ever-so-common issue of not extracting and/or running a game using Japanese locale as your regional settings, though I assume you wouldn't have made it even that far into the game if that was the problem here.

SomeKindOfIdiot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If your computer is that old, especially since it's a laptop, my first guess would be that it's not powerful enough, as for some reason RPG Maker MV is a resource hog, especially when compared to older versions. Barring that, have you tried redownloading the game? I know that sounds like a silly solution, but I've had people come to me with problems with other games that somehow resolved themselves when they downloaded everything again. Other than those two ideas, there's always the ever-so-common issue of not extracting and/or running a game using Japanese locale as your regional settings, though I assume you wouldn't have made it even that far into the game if that was the problem here.
You are correct. I tried re-downloading and re-extracting the game multiple times, in every fashion I could think of. The same issue repeated itself. I suppose it might just be an age issue, though I'd have imagined the game to slowdown more often if that was the case, or simply not show the protagonist's image at all instead of showing it properly at specific moments but not the majority of the time. Plus, it brings up the question of the other individual who also had this issue and whether or not the 'old computer' thing applies to them too. Still, I suppose it can't be helped if that is the case.

Again, thank you for replying.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The demo's about 460mb. For some reason you get told the controls some way into the demo. As is standard, arrows are movement, Z is confirm, X is cancel/menu.

F4 toggles fullscreen, F5 takes you back to the main menu instantly. The first ON/OFF option in the options menu toggles auto-sprint. Thank god for that.

One thing that already makes me like this a bit better than Sneak in Desperada is that the combat rape animations continue while you're deciding what to do for your turn.

The first enemies you encounter just attack, and there's no game over stuff until you reach the... junkyard place? An area to the north of the park where you beat up redheaded guys until they all go away and NPCs come in. There's a girl there that you need to fight to rescue, and this fight is where the first combat rape can actually happen.

Some enemies can attempt to tear your clothes as one of their abilities, and if that succeeds twice you're vulnerable to sex attacks. You get what I think is some sort of rock/paper/scissors thing to break out, but you seem to be stunned for a couple turns afterwards.

After you beat that and go north again (the far left trash can disappears) you go into a parking lot place (and get told the controls) where there's enemy encounters and if you lose you get a CG and get sent back to the nurse's office. After a couple losses, photos of the heroine get put on the board in the school lobby, next to the big blackboard.

There doesn't seem to be anything like 'three strikes and game over', but the scene does change a little. When you enter the bad guy's territory, you can see some naked girls on the roof, which I assume is simply a counter of some kind since you can't get up there, but it caps at four girls.

Not sure where I picked it up, but I got like 50 poison items that instakill you. Pretty sure that was in the last RPG Maker demo too, so it's likely a tool to get to the scenes quickly.

The demo ends when you find and beat the baseball bat guy. If you lose to him, there's a scene, then you need to sneak around people that will insta-capture you. I don't know if there's a way to get your gear back though, and if you lose to the bat guy again, it's a bad end.

tl;dr: Good demo, and I reckon I'll be buying this when it comes out.
I'm missing CGs 1 and 2 from my run. Losing to the regular punks is probably one CG while the part featuring Touka getting stripped when pinned by the junk is probably another but they aren't unlocking for some reason.

Anyone found other H-scenes?

OP
H

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You are correct. I tried re-downloading and re-extracting the game multiple times, in every fashion I could think of. The same issue repeated itself. I suppose it might just be an age issue, though I'd have imagined the game to slowdown more often if that was the case, or simply not show the protagonist's image at all instead of showing it properly at specific moments but not the majority of the time. Plus, it brings up the question of the other individual who also had this issue and whether or not the 'old computer' thing applies to them too. Still, I suppose it can't be helped if that is the case.

Again, thank you for replying.
I'm having the same issue to, though the PC I'm using isn't really a gaming PC so its Intel Integrated Graphics card.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not sure how exactly it happened, but after saving everyone in the school including talking to the dog over by the track field and the girl hold up by the three thugs, I spawned an NPC over by the toilets in the park. After talking with him, he forced me out of the room, when I went back inside another npc was there and he gave me 50,000 yen. Going inside again will talk to another npc that will take away the yen. There's also a penetration scene with the guy that gropes you when you get hit with trash falling on you, but I have no idea if it's in the game. Also, when you get saved by the tanned chick from the groper, you should choose the second option. It lets you keep the crowbar weapon that's way stronger then any glove weapon in the game. This demo might not allow saves to transfer properly to the full game when released.

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One nitpick I have with the combat rape is that unless all of the enemies successfully rape the heroine during the same turn, you won't be able to see the any 2P/3P animations (if the remaining enemies try to rape her in subsequent turns, nothing happens, and after she's been raped once, the enemies never try to rape her again). I had to restart a ton of times to successfully see the different animations during the fight that had them, so I took a little time to throw together some gifs for all of the combat rape animations that were in the demo's files, in case anyone would rather see them instead of playing through it:

Last edited:

wimil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure how exactly it happened, but after saving everyone in the school including talking to the dog over by the track field and the girl hold up by the three thugs, I spawned an NPC over by the toilets in the park. After talking with him, he forced me out of the room, when I went back inside another npc was there and he gave me 50,000 yen. Going inside again will talk to another npc that will take away the yen.
He remove the pictures from the bulletin board though if you lost again they'll reappear

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

He remove the pictures from the bulletin board though if you lost again they'll reappear
Was that what it was, payment for the pictures?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was that what it was, payment for the pictures?
Blackmail. The punk leaves a message to Touka warning her if she doesn't meet him at the outside men's toilet he'll disseminate the pictures throughout the entire student body.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Blackmail. The punk leaves a message to Touka warning her if she doesn't meet him at the outside men's toilet he'll disseminate the pictures throughout the entire student body.
Oh, I see. Doesn't seem like the event is finished since nothing happens whether I give him the amount or not.

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I was very surprised that clothing damage didn't carry over from fight to fight, but it ended up working pretty well when you're just looking to grind.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I was very surprised that clothing damage didn't carry over from fight to fight, but it ended up working pretty well when you're just looking to grind.
Problem is that the full evasion skill doesn't protect against clothing damage, just regular attacks.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually eagerly awaiting this. Hope there is more party members and that it is released soon. Anyone have a date for release?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Actually eagerly awaiting this. Hope there is more party members and that it is released soon. Anyone have a date for release?
According to the blog it'll be out late December, early January.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New video on the blog showing a battle where some of the enemies start out raping someone else, and you can attack them to get them off the girl but they will then start attacking you.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New video on the blog showing a battle where some of the enemies start out raping someone else, and you can attack them to get them off the girl but they will then start attacking you.
Since the girls are being raped already, the addition to psychological damage from not saving them straight away is a small price to pay for the trash enemies staying off Touka for as long as possible.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

With two more sexy party members like Desperada this will be perfect.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With two more sexy party members like Desperada this will be perfect.
I agree that more would be better, but has there been any indication that there are going to be more party members? The way the battles are set up, it doesn't look like there'd be room for anyone else on the screen.