What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

any know what new add into the version 1.03 ?

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone know a good way to break your clothes or is there a minimum requirements for them to break. if I remember right you need to lose at least once but still cant get them to break

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone know a good way to break your clothes or is there a minimum requirements for them to break. if I remember right you need to lose at least once but still cant get them to break
Check your equipment. One of the panty items prevents clothing destruction. Otherwise they should start to break easily. Don't think you need to lose.

I did make a partial, if it's not clear which one.

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cool thanks for quick response and for making an awesome patch :D

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone remember how to get the scene in the nurse's office where you battle enemies while the nurse is getting fucked?

Mekkor

Reputation score

Does anyone remember how to get the scene in the nurse's office where you battle enemies while the nurse is getting fucked?
Beat the first boss in his hideout (the guy with the baseball bat) to unlock the second area. Lose battles until the school goes to shit. Doesn't seem to matter in which order you do this. Then lose normal battles until the woman that looks like the mother of the nurse (no idea if they're related, just guessing here) appears at the beginning of your current enemy area. Talk to her and select the first option so she captures the boss by herself. Afterwards you are in the nurse office where she gets fucked for the first time. Leave the nurse office and enter it again. Talk to the first guy in the row and the fight you want happens.

In my run, I couldn't seem to make the boss lady appear in the first area, no matter how often I lost normal fights. Maybe there's a way to make her appear to clear the first boss, too, but I don't know how.

Otaku1988

Reputation score

Like the game so fair, But i have no idea how to beat the green hair Boss with the arm chains.... so far i been in this fight for an hour...

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Like the game so fair, But i have no idea how to beat the green hair Boss with the arm chains.... so far i been in this fight for an hour...
If I recall, that's the boss battle that's glitched if you use the weapon that makes you attack twice. Switch weapons and you can defeat him easily.

Otaku1988

Reputation score

Ok Thank you, Beat him finally...

Now would anyone have the data for all the CG? as i beat the game and have no idea how to get the onces am missing

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok Thank you, Beat him finally...

Now would anyone have the data for all the CG? as i beat the game and have no idea how to get the onces am missing
The game comes with a complete data file. Did you check the folder in JP?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's a demo out for Marimo's next game. Could someone who knows what they're doing please start a thread for it?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a demo out for Marimo's next game. Could someone who knows what they're doing please start a thread for it?
i did a thread

iamimpact

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cannot seem to save; is there somewhere where you need to save or am I just being dumb?
Edit: Apparently, my problem may have been that all the files had the 'read only' property, so I unchecked that for the folder and it works now. Huzzah!

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

There looks to be a new version 1.5, mostly must be to resolve some bugs or the system, but who know what it really say.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There looks to be a new version 1.5, mostly must be to resolve some bugs or the system, but who know what it really say.
The game is 1.04, looks like RPGmaker MV was updated to 1.5 and he re-bundled the game. Supposed to be a "lighter" version. He does mention that he might try adding to it if everything goes well.

So much for my full translation. :(

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is 1.04, looks like RPGmaker MV was updated to 1.5 and he re-bundled the game. Supposed to be a "lighter" version. He does mention that he might try adding to it if everything goes well.

So much for my full translation. :(
Just have to get full, then full again when it updates!