What's new

ACT [アンコクマリモカン] Sword Of Ryonasis ~キルシュと淫獄の迷宮~ (RJ201957)

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Summary:
You play as a (royal) knightess clad in bikini armor. Side-scrolling action game with sprite sex and CG.
Enemies lean towards the grotesque looking kind of monsters. This game contains guro & ryona, but both can be turned off.
You'll play through six stages in total. On the way you'll gain EXP which can be used as points in the 'shop'.

Author: Marimo
Type: Side-scrolling Action

Links:

DLSite Story:
A whole knight legion was literally swallowed by a shady dungeon,
often regarded as the residence of the Evil God. A rookie knightess
Kirsch, left alone by the other knights, gets into the dungeon but
she is cast "magic spell of lewd emblem" there.

Barely given escape by the Holy Sword, she restarts moving forward.

DLSite Tags:
Fantasy
Splatter
Rape
Tentacle
Interspecies Sex
Ryona/Brutal

Controls:
Left and Right Arrow Key: Move
Down Arrow Key: Duck
Z: Jump
X: Attack
C: Magic
Up Arrow Key: Switch Magic

18 base CG / 32 x H Animations / 35 x Ryona Animations / And More Animations
CG Mode / Pixel Anime Gallery Mode / Stage Select Function
6 Stages Total + Extra

its marimo new game theres a demo out in dlsite the demo is basicly like unbreaker its a 2d sidescroller act wheres theres scenes with the shop when u buy an item which is nice and rape when u get ko by the mob i didnt get any death scenes tho and u can play with a controller (i was able to play with my ps4 controller)

Last edited by a moderator:

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Sword Of Ryonasis ~キルシュと淫獄の迷宮~

Ugh december release? Wish i didn't know bout this so soon lol.

Played the demo the gameplay is pretty alright and the jump attack animation is funny. I'm curious are the allowed to have it uncensored on the dlsite demo? I wonder if they'll have a uncensor patch or something wen the full version comes out.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you sure?
Looks to me like it was released last month
予告開始日 2017年06月11日

=

Date of official announcement on DLsite = June 11th 2017.

For the illiterate, the prospective retail release of DLsite games is always located on the top right of the product page. Which in this case says mid-December 2017.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ah, I see now.
This is a case of not knowing where to look, rather than a case of illiteracy

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This has my interest. Hopefully the animations aren't terrible.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This has my interest. Hopefully the animations aren't terrible.
There is a demo for you to try. Not trying to be a smart ass but maybe try that and see if you like it so you can get hype or not.

XziebertX

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone have the complete save game for the demo?

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

anyone have the complete save game for the demo?
There's no point. Plus, the demo doesn't have anything to justify a save file. You can only replay that one level.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry to ask, but what are the options at the shop?

Reputation score

OP could really use some punctuation and proper spelling. When you type like you're using T9 then you come across as a teenager.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Marimo's blog says that the release date is set for 23rd December, and there's a trailer now.

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Love the art style used in this studios games, as well as some of the elements for the actual H bits within them as well, was almost a no buy for me though until seeing the Guro filter, or "Grofilter" as Google translate would like to call it, awesome way to get the best of both worlds and very happy to see such a feature included! Hopefully the gameplay is a bit better than that of Unbreaker, though, I won't be holding my breath on that bit, time to give the demo a shot at least.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hopefully the gameplay is a bit better than that of Unbreaker, though, I won't be holding my breath on that bit, time to give the demo a shot at least.
Honestly, I found Unbreaker to be a fun hentai game. Not really sure what the negatives could be. :/

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, I found Unbreaker to be a fun hentai game. Not really sure what the negatives could be. :/
In all honesty, I do remember enjoying it a fair bit during certain sections, while others, particularly later in the game felt tedious at least to me in any case. The thing I always did enjoy or find unique though and wish more had been done with was the mechanic where, after a gameover and starting again, the character found herself in various stages of bondage and what not, which, while being rather simple definitely felt like an interesting step in the right direction. If this game happened to expand on elements like that, I'd find it pretty awesome really, though doesn't look to be happening, the way it seems to handle game overs does look pretty awesome nonetheless!

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
In all honesty, I do remember enjoying it a fair bit during certain sections, while others, particularly later in the game felt tedious at least to me in any case. The thing I always did enjoy or find unique though and wish more had been done with was the mechanic where, after a gameover and starting again, the character found herself in various stages of bondage and what not, which, while being rather simple definitely felt like an interesting step in the right direction. If this game happened to expand on elements like that, I'd find it pretty awesome really, though doesn't look to be happening, the way it seems to handle game overs does look pretty awesome nonetheless!
It was a little disappointing that each type of bondage only had one unique rape animation. Also I think it would have been neat if there was some kind of reward for beating the level while tied up.

I hope Marimo does an English translation for this game too, like they did with Unbreaker. Then again there wasn't much TO translate in Unbreaker.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I hope Marimo does an English translation for this game too, like they did with Unbreaker. Then again there wasn't much TO translate in Unbreaker.
Actually, the character profiles in Unbreaker weren't translated into English, sooo..... :|

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's getting released in 1 hour from now. Just a heads up.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Looks like it's already out on the English side of DLsite.
To buy....or wait for an inevitable link? :/ Both options are tempting....

Arumatik

Lurker
Reputation score
There's a link at AS right now. 3 Parts, 99MB each. You need to download the Demo and extract the contents together with the 3 Parts. Worked for me at least.

EDIT : Nevermind, worked with another game, not this one.