What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

DarkfallDC

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

anyone remember any corrupted school events? i found the one on the roof and the guy near the lockers. are there more?

Wandering thugs near the bathroom just yank your pants down, above your classroom is another event.

Science class / Art events.

Rooftop scene and the nurse scene and that's about all I believe in V2.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you get "corrupted"?

I'm struggling to find enemies that don't give be a game-over if I lose to them enough.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do you get "corrupted"?

I'm struggling to find enemies that don't give be a game-over if I lose to them enough.
Bosses should be the only enemies giving you a game over. The rest send you back to the nurse's office.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bosses should be the only enemies giving you a game over. The rest send you back to the nurse's office.
Enemies in the last dungeon (under the principle's office) lock you into a bad-end. And enemies in the sports/athletics dungeon give you the boss-loss scene for losing to them.

I guess I need to lose in the first two dungeons or so.

Also, does anyone know how NG+ works?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i wonder if this game has a good ending 'cause i'm trying to find it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i wonder if this game has a good ending 'cause i'm trying to find it.
Don't lose to anyone and defeat the final boss. You'll get a credits roll and the entire gallery will be unlocked without having to trigger each scene manually.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

As much as I hate to be that guy..
Can anyone direct me to a working link for the latest version? Already tried a couple and they have been taken down.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

As much as I hate to be that guy..
Can anyone direct me to a working link for the latest version? Already tried a couple and they have been taken down.
Version 1.02 is still up on nyaa, if you aren't opposed to torrents. 1.03 is the latest version, but I can confirm 1.02 can be played all the way through. Just be sure to make a save before going into the last area, even in 1.03 I believe that area can bug out. (although it did not for me in 1.02)

Also, if you didn't already know, I made a partial translation.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone know where the dogs are at? i found one but have no idea where the other 2 are

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this game doesnt work for me it takes way too much time to open and in the 1st fight i get a black screen, cant play it, this also happend to me with a Zombie Survival Game where the MC is trap in an island fill with Female zombies and regular females but ha sthe same issue i have try other recent games and they run fine.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

this game doesnt work for me it takes way too much time to open and in the 1st fight i get a black screen, cant play it, this also happend to me with a Zombie Survival Game where the MC is trap in an island fill with Female zombies and regular females but ha sthe same issue i have try other recent games and they run fine.
It's because MV consumes an absurd amount of system resources, or at least that was the conclusion everyone came to when the game first released.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's because MV consumes an absurd amount of system resources, or at least that was the conclusion everyone came to when the game first released.
Anyway to fix it? it seems everyone has alredy play it and saw some vids on youtube WITH SUPER CENSORCHIP and seems Fun.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyway to fix it? it seems everyone has alredy play it and saw some vids on youtube WITH SUPER CENSORCHIP and seems Fun.
Did you unpack it? Some of the problem with MV games is the way they are packaged into an .exe. (sorry I didn't see your question in the other thread)

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Did you unpack it? Some of the problem with MV games is the way they are packaged into an .exe. (sorry I didn't see your question in the other thread)
unpack it??/ o_O i downloaded Rpg maker MV and helped a Bit but thats it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

unpack it??/ o_O i downloaded Rpg maker MV and helped a Bit but thats it.
Libellule's thread here has what you need. Enigma VB unpacker. The exe is also a compressed archive that contains all the artwork, text, etc. Unpacking it helps for some people. And you need to anyway to use some translation software.

Be sure to read up on how it works. It doesn't unpack to the same folder.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Libellule's thread here has what you need. Enigma VB unpacker. The exe is also a compressed archive that contains all the artwork, text, etc. Unpacking it helps for some people. And you need to anyway to use some translation software.

Be sure to read up on how it works. It doesn't unpack to the same folder.
a error pop up when i unpacked the game it say, Out of memory and i use the program as admin:( oh nevermind i see a default foulder appear, i am going to rename it as the guide says and try as for patching the game. I ll go blind for now, i wanna test it and see if it works.

one question a laptop capable of running diablo 3 at mid and low setting shouldnt have problem with a hentai game or it does? this laptop of mine is from 2011 or 2012.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

one question a laptop capable of running diablo 3 at mid and low setting shouldnt have problem with a hentai game or it does? this laptop of mine is from 2011 or 2012.
Depends a lot on your RAM for this engine. Node-webkit uses abnormally large amounts of RAM for a 2D engine.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

a error pop up when i unpacked the game it say, Out of memory and i use the program as admin:( oh nevermind i see a default foulder appear, i am going to rename it as the guide says and try as for patching the game. I ll go blind for now, i wanna test it and see if it works.

try to patch unpacker with 4gb_patch.exe
Edit. actually in zip there is already patched unpacker

Attachments

Last edited:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you both of you but i give up, the game worked ONCE, them i shut it down to apply the patch and somehow it got worse and my laptop got frozen and had to reset, i try it again and it happened again and again so is probably my laptop, i am not really good with computers...maybe one day ill try again, In the mean time i ll save this thread for later.

Thanks Again!!:D

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Thank you both of you but i give up, the game worked ONCE, them i shut it down to apply the patch and somehow it got worse and my laptop got frozen and had to reset, i try it again and it happened again and again so is probably my laptop, i am not really good with computers...maybe one day ill try again, In the mean time i ll save this thread for later.

Thanks Again!!:D
No problem, sorry you couldn't get it to work. MV is really not the best game engine either.