What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

am still searching for a save file ive tried the ones on the previous pages but it seems the gallerie wasent unlocked

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

am still searching for a save file ive tried the ones on the previous pages but it seems the gallerie wasent unlocked
start the new game, make a save when you can. then it'll unlock if you've that save pasted.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

update your grafic card drivers, in task manager set game.exe priority to real time, if don't work buy more powerfull laptop
weird, this is not happening with other MV games, just this game i've this black box error.. looks like i've to pass this one..

shame..

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

weird, this is not happening with other MV games, just this game i've this black box error.. looks like i've to pass this one..

shame..
try unpacking the game. ps. you'll have to rename the folder in which it's extracted. ie remove the % symbol

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I read in this thread that around 50 and 70 corruption you unlock prostitution events around the school, so I decided to do a test and used the defeat items until I got the "School's Semen Toilet" title (never went further than "Sow" before), it unlocked more repeatable events wich is nice, but none of them have anything to do with prostitution (except the one that trigger after one rape, but it's an event chain, not a repeatable event). The locations I tested were the school's building and the park, I didn't went further than that.
Did I miss anything at any point or was it just someone being mistaken about the events ? Also, how do you get a numerical value for corruption ? The only things I got are number of defeats and number of times raped (wich is curently around 40 I believe, seems like it max out at 30).

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's not exactly classic prostitution, it's more that some bully grabs her ass and wants to fuck her in the class next door to hers and she agrees.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yup, those are the ones I got, wich indeed aren't prostitution at all. So it was a misunderstanding on their part. Thank you.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do you see your corruption score?

Is it the "number of times defeated/fucked" counter in the description on her status page?

Because mine says i've only lost three times, which can't be right.

Actually, that might be accurate.
I continue each event-string till the point where it Bad Ends me, then I reload and don't do it anymore, so most of my defeats aren't actually carrying over.

Ah well.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I haven't found any "corruption" score as well. I tested the game until I got the worst possible degree of school corruption possible and it looks like it relies almost entirely on defeats wich is also the only indicator for it. You should get the worst degree of school corruption at 30 defeats, and if you have 10 defeats or more you won't be able to get the good ending.
It might be that some other things also impact the state of the school like in-combat rape, but as far as I know you simply need to lose as much as possible.
The progression of each event-string doesn't depend on school corruption, and events don't seem to impact it as far as Im aware. In fact I did the prostitution event-string entirely on my first game (of course with the exception of the bad end) and still managed to get a good ending. In that game I also did the Art Class event-string, Science Class event and Purikura event mind you and got something like 3 defeats. So maybe that wasn't enough, but my guess is that events don't impact on corruption and final endings, only defeats (and maybe in-combat rape) does.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can see your... Since I don't know what it's officially called I'll go with "corruption score", when you talk to the nurse and choose one of the options (I think the second if I remember correctly, been a month since I last played so the details are a little fuzzy). You'll see the number above your "title", which is hard to miss as the text for the title is a lot bigger than the rest. 70 points is what you need to get all the scenes. It increases when you lose, or when you trigger any of the school H-scenes (repeatable or otherwise).

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can see your... Since I don't know what it's officially called I'll go with "corruption score", when you talk to the nurse and choose one of the options (I think the second if I remember correctly, been a month since I last played so the details are a little fuzzy). You'll see the number above your "title", which is hard to miss as the text for the title is a lot bigger than the rest. 70 points is what you need to get all the scenes. It increases when you lose, or when you trigger any of the school H-scenes (repeatable or otherwise).
Yeah that's the number of defeats (that's what it says) but is there really anything more at 70 ? From what I've seen it maxes out at 30/40 defeats. I am only at the start of the game on the save where I tested this, but even having 50 defeats didn't have anything new (well now that I think about it maybe it unlocked the repeatable sex event on the first floor east wing of the school).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Did anyone mention doing a partial translation for this?

I could finish up the half-assed partial I made for my own use if not.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Did anyone mention doing a partial translation for this?

I could finish up the half-assed partial I made for my own use if not.
That'd be nice. There was one a few pages back for v1.01 but I'm not inclined to play with the bugs in that version.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that's the number of defeats (that's what it says) but is there really anything more at 70 ? From what I've seen it maxes out at 30/40 defeats. I am only at the start of the game on the save where I tested this, but even having 50 defeats didn't have anything new (well now that I think about it maybe it unlocked the repeatable sex event on the first floor east wing of the school).
70 unlocks a repeatable scene on the roof. Not that much different from the other repeatable scenes, but it's something. The counter just unlocks repeatable scenes around the school as far as I know. The unrepeatable scenes (swimming pool, science lab, art room) unlock when you continue the story and I don't think the defeat counter affects those (maaaaaybe more art room scenes, but I didn't test if that's tied to defeats or story progression. Game crashes on my ancient laptop if I play it for too long, so I don't feel inclined to do so).

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That'd be nice. There was one a few pages back for v1.01 but I'm not inclined to play with the bugs in that version.
I still had 1.01, already cleared the game before 1.02 came out, so I didn't bother with the update.

Downloading 1.02 now though. Shouldn't take too long, tomorrow at the latest.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Done with the partial.

Made a thread in the translations section here.

What is translated: Enemies, characters, pause menu, items, weapons, armor, skills, along with descriptions where applicable.

Last edited:

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I wonder why nobody ever takes on full translations of the marimo games, they appear to be fairly popular and don't seem too heavy on the text.

Knoloa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the same reason many other good games aren't picked up, there are just too many games and not enough translators.
That said Ouka RPG definitely deserve a translation.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I wonder why nobody ever takes on full translations of the marimo games, they appear to be fairly popular and don't seem too heavy on the text.
For the same reason many other good games aren't picked up, there are just too many games and not enough translators.
That said Ouka RPG definitely deserve a translation.
I would do it if I actually had RPGmaker MV, but I don't. I just edited the json files directly for the partial.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would do it if I actually had RPGmaker MV, but I don't. I just edited the json files directly for the partial.
i don't speak a lick of japanese so i don't keep up with the tools, but none of them work for MV? or are they just too much of a pain in the ass to use?