What's new

RPG [アンコクマリモカン / ankoku marimokan]トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG / Kamikaze Kommittee Ouka RPG (RJ184230)

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: トッコー委員会 オウカ RPG [RJ184230]

Don't get fucked! Ever!!!

Good ending!
I think I got the good ending(well, it was the only ending with credits I got) with one loss and one rape on my record. I think the reason you get a bad ending after defeating the last boss in one try is because Ouka get's AVs of herself spread around. I haven't tested it, but I think that if you fuck anyone that takes you to the empty class room with the cum stains outside the sex is recorded(because there is a camera on a tripod next to the spot you have sex). I think I'll test that out later. I'll get as many losses and rapes as I can handle, but avoid the two guys that'll take you to that room.

Devianne

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I got the good ending(well, it was the only ending with credits I got) with one loss and one rape on my record. I think the reason you get a bad ending after defeating the last boss in one try is because Ouka get's AVs of herself spread around. I haven't tested it, but I think that if you fuck anyone that takes you to the empty class room with the cum stains outside the sex is recorded(because there is a camera on a tripod next to the spot you have sex). I think I'll test that out later. I'll get as many losses and rapes as I can handle, but avoid the two guys that'll take you to that room.
ic, that is some nice info

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looks like he was a little in a hurry to end the game, maybe he had a lot more of stuff planned for the last area. Still, four endings are still fine.

I cant wait for the next update or game of this author.
What are the four endings?

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

idk why but the posts that gives the game with the gallerie unlock i get the game but my gallerie isint unlocked

naruto95

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I get always a bad end in the end. How can I avoid it? I want to continue the story. .-.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I get always a bad end in the end. How can I avoid it? I want to continue the story. .-.
Don't lose too many time.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game seems really fun actually, but it tends to completely freeze up my entire system, requiring me to hard-shutdown.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What are the four endings?
Ending 1: Finish the game without losing too much (or if what someone said is true, don't start the H-scene that occurs by talking to delinquents around the main school building, which results in them screwing Ouka - that's the name of the main character, right? - in the room next to your classroom). That's the only ending with credits, so it's the true ending.

Ending 2: Finish the game by losing too much, to the point where you'll see delinquents around the school where talking to them can initiate a H-scene (which is the one I mentioned above to avoid if you want the true ending).

Ending 3: Lose to the final boss, go through all the scenes and you'll have a chance for a rematch. Beat the final boss in the rematch.

Ending 4: Lose the rematch.

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ending 1: Finish the game without losing too much (or if what someone said is true, don't start the H-scene that occurs by talking to delinquents around the main school building, which results in them screwing Ouka - that's the name of the main character, right? - in the room next to your classroom). That's the only ending with credits, so it's the true ending.

Ending 2: Finish the game by losing too much, to the point where you'll see delinquents around the school where talking to them can initiate a H-scene (which is the one I mentioned above to avoid if you want the true ending).

Ending 3: Lose to the final boss, go through all the scenes and you'll have a chance for a rematch. Beat the final boss in the rematch.

Ending 4: Lose the rematch.
Thank you!

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Mhh not sure about the endings, are they displayed?

For me i can tell, most of the times you can lose 2 times if you lose a 3rd time its game over. I beat all 4 Bosses and lose intentionally under the School 2 times. Which gets you to be captured and tortured. You get to play the Nurse to rescue the Heroine, but thats were the game is stuck, cause you cant do anything at the scene were you are preesed into the toilet and if you go right side, there is a guard youj need to encounter but the game crashes cause a face png is missing.

gavincreeper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mhh not sure about the endings, are they displayed?

For me i can tell, most of the times you can lose 2 times if you lose a 3rd time its game over. I beat all 4 Bosses and lose intentionally under the School 2 times. Which gets you to be captured and tortured. You get to play the Nurse to rescue the Heroine, but thats were the game is stuck, cause you cant do anything at the scene were you are preesed into the toilet and if you go right side, there is a guard youj need to encounter but the game crashes cause a face png is missing.
That guard on the right you need to have beaten him before getting captured by the final boss (basically before you lose to the final boss, make sure you beat EVERYONE, as no one else in this game has a battle sprite so trying to get into battle with anyone else causes an error). When using the Nurse, just walk pass the MC cleaning the toilet and go to the top of the room, you'll see the other girl that's been helping you behind bars, talk to her and you'll progress the event.

serovea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

「ポップアップブロックによってブロックされました。」

I'm getting this error in Cliploger after I hooked it with MV Hooker, anyone else getting it?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

「ポップアップブロックによってブロックされました。」

I'm getting this error in Cliploger after I hooked it with MV Hooker, anyone else getting it?
Disable your pop-up blocker (Ad-block etc.).

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I´m sure I´m not the first one to ask but I doubt that I will be the last: Can someone please get me a Download Link? = /

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I´m sure I´m not the first one to ask but I doubt that I will be the last: Can someone please get me a Download Link? = /
There's loli content, so it's not ok to post link.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its alive on some torrent site..

the black box error make this game unplayable on my end.. sigh,,,

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

has anyone figured how to fix this?

btw, i already unpacked the game using enigmaVBunpacker
update your grafic card drivers, in task manager set game.exe priority to real time, if don't work buy more powerfull laptop

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There's loli content, so it's not ok to post link.
oh it has Loli . . . you know any fancy Loli allowing Download side? ^~^*

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You can find a torrent on sukebei.nyaa.se