What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン The Adventures of Anise アニスの冒険~横スクロールHアクションゲーム~ RE101211 RJ101211

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Adventures of Anise (アニスの冒険)

hmm... I can't seem to get it to do it again myself but it is there I'm just not sure how now maybe there is a diff in left and right Ctrl? I'll try a few more times.
Ctrl seems to be a skip button for all the game.
I arrived to the Dot Animation Gallery.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ctrl seems to be a skip button for all the game.
I arrived to the Dot Animation Gallery.
yeah I got to it again not sure if there is really a way to do it just happen to get it again. also you can edit the save to give your self more life's.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

One of my favorite H game makers, so happy to see more by him. I do wish the smexy time animations would loop instead of only playing once but other than that these games are just glorious. I always go back to Splatter School to play and look at the animations. His weird little art style is kind of addictive.

Torgent

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One of my favorite H game makers, so happy to see more by him. I do wish the smexy time animations would loop instead of only playing once but other than that these games are just glorious. I always go back to Splatter School to play and look at the animations. His weird little art style is kind of addictive.
I like their chubby heroines and their more forced sex...
The game with the pink haired super heroine was nice too...

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This was a very nice little demo. I am definitely looking forward to the full game.

Here is something I noticed that I don't think has been mentioned yet:

There is a little uterus symbol at the top right of the status bar, next to the symbol that shows which special you have selected. As she gets raped, it slowly fills up. When full, she gives birth to a little monster thing. Only certain enimies can up the uterus meter. (Goblins and the pig guys usually do, slimes and rabbits do not. Not sure about the flying snake things yet). It's a little tricky to fill it up before you run out of continues, but much easier if you pick up an extra life during the stage or find places where you can get her raped several times in a row.

Does anyone know the purpose of the short range blue special attack? The triple fireball attack seems to be much more useful.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

They've come a long way since splatter school!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish the enemy's didn't disappear after rapeing you.

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This was a very nice little demo. I am definitely looking forward to the full game.

Here is something I noticed that I don't think has been mentioned yet:

There is a little uterus symbol at the top right of the status bar, next to the symbol that shows which special you have selected. As she gets raped, it slowly fills up. When full, she gives birth to a little monster thing. Only certain enimies can up the uterus meter. (Goblins and the pig guys usually do, slimes and rabbits do not. Not sure about the flying snake things yet). It's a little tricky to fill it up before you run out of continues, but much easier if you pick up an extra life during the stage or find places where you can get her raped several times in a row.
They all increase it, actually. Rabbits by 5, slimes by 10, goblins by 20, orcs by 30, she gets pregnant when she hits 200 total. Also, if she's still "prone" while her spawn is crawling around it can also attack her, which'll add 10 towards the next one. Full table below.
They can also be killed for 1-ups, if you can catch one before it wanders offscreen.
Rabbit = 5
Slime = 10
Oni = 20
Oni Threesome = 50
Pig (orc?) = 30
Spawn = 10
Human = 5
Plant = 10
Goblin = 15
Puddle = 30
Sahagin = 30
Troll = 50
Thief = 0
Tentacle = 50
Turtle = 100
Mummy = 20
Lizardman = 20
Armored Oni = 20
Fairy = 0
Skeleton = 0
Fly = 20
Knight = 0

Last edited:

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah the blue short ranged attack is some sort of capture spell, one the 2nd or 3rd part of the stage before the boss along the bottom there is a girl running back and forth, if you use the spell on her it captures her and she floats away, also if you kill the boss with it, she gets captured and then sent to a milking farm. :D

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you kill the boss with it, she gets captured and then sent to a milking farm. :D
Actually, seems like that's the point of the game. Since it's the fatty cherub in the scene with her he's probably saying you should capture bosses for him in the beginning.
Also, if you skip from level to level (Anise's position moves across the map even though the level's always the same) the boss picture will be different every time...and you get a message each time you capture the boss in a level. I think you get actual rewards too, I ended up getting all the spells somehow.
Note that to enter the level you'll have to skip to the shop then skip again to get into the level, otherwise it will just send you to the credits.

Last edited:

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

though I really like the monsters and the art style in the creator's games, the guro turns me off
hopefully for me, this game won't evolve as Legend of Shade did :y

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Think I found out how to access the dot anime gallery consistently. Finish a level (breaking chests and getting crystals along the way), then when Anise appears in the next area on the map hit ctrl to get to the shop. After that choose the second option, then the first option which should be listed for 100 crystals. You will, of course, need 100 crystals to get in. Then just hit ctrl to skip each of the two unfinished scenes and you're there.
If that doesn't work though, I'm not sure. It worked on a fresh game (after catching the minotaur instead of killing her) and one with the save.ini dummied out, so should work.

And no guro as far as I can see, so far so good! At the very least we've got maybe 16 scenes without guro, so this one should be guro free. We'll see when it comes out.

Last edited:

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me or is the demo not available for download now? I cant find it anywhere on the DL site

edit: Oi, nevermind, for some reason my computer wasnt loading the download button

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Think I found out how to access the dot anime gallery consistently. Finish a level (breaking chests and getting crystals along the way), then when Anise appears in the next area on the map hit ctrl to get to the shop. After that choose the second option, then the first option which should be listed for 100 crystals. You will, of course, need 100 crystals to get in. Then just hit ctrl to skip each of the two unfinished scenes and you're there.
If that doesn't work though, I'm not sure. It worked on a fresh game (after catching the minotaur instead of killing her) and one with the save.ini dummied out, so should work.

And no guro as far as I can see, so far so good! At the very least we've got maybe 16 scenes without guro, so this one should be guro free. We'll see when it comes out.
It worked.

Props to you.

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The first boss won't reappear for me when It jumps up, AND cTRL doesn't work for me for some reason.

Last edited:

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game looks very, very good. Can't wait for the final release.

Anyone knows if the "winged snake" can rape her? And the monster that she give birth, after he "impregnates" you, there is an extra scene or something like that?

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it just me? or anyone else thinks that Multimedia fusion is even crappier to make games than Flash? (it could also be that I have not seen a good (meaning control, physics, interacting between objects etc) Multimedia fusion game :p)
So far I have only seen this, that other game Yuna fight, the Masurao game, and one MegaMan X fan game (I don't remember the name of that one), and in all of them I just got the feeling that everything is fragile (even more than my game!) I don't know, it's hard to explain :/

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe it's now trail v2, and he fixed ctr...that'll explain what happen...

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe it's now trail v2, and he fixed ctr...that'll explain what happen...
*Snaps fingers* AW MAN! *Runs of into the woods*

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone knows if the "winged snake" can rape her? And the monster that she give birth, after he "impregnates" you, there is an extra scene or something like that?
Been wondering the same myself. The few times I've managed to get knocked down before the snake attacked it didn't seem to do anything though, and perhaps more importantly there was no snake rape sprite in the dot anime gallery.
And do you mean a special scene if the monster she gave birth to re-impregnates her? No. It shouldn't be able to in the normal scope of the game...if it does hit a wall then come back and rape her, it only increases her counter by 10 while she needs 200 to get pregnant. If it somehow DOES impregnate her (ie, cheating) it just makes another one exactly like it.

It can actually be kinda fun making her face a wall, give birth, then locking the value at 190 or so...it keeps coming back and starting the cycle over and over again.