What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン The Adventures of Anise アニスの冒険~横スクロールHアクションゲーム~ RE101211 RJ101211

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: The Adventures of Anise (アニスの冒険)

Besides to much guro, Splatter school would have been better if you didn't move so slowly and had such little range with your basic weapon. This game looks nice though. I wonder if there'll be a demo.

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Besides to much guro, Splatter school would have been better if you didn't move so slowly and had such little range with your basic weapon. This game looks nice though. I wonder if there'll be a demo.
I didn't mind the moving slowly and the only time i used the regular attack was in part of a combo, everything else was either a jump kick of duck/crouch kick.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is there still anything on this?

NC17Immortal

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After a bit of searching, it appears that the game has been completed. However, from the look of it, it's only available (as far as I could find) on the pay DLSite.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After a bit of searching, it appears that the game has been completed. However, from the look of it, it's only available (as far as I could find) on the pay DLSite.
Don't suppose you can show us the way with a link, can you?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Official blog/site where they said/Announced its underway in the latest post or so I think...

Last edited:

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well if it is out i guess we'll just have to wait until someone posts it...

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't even know where I could buy it.

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

AFAIK, it's still in production? If someone could show me a link to prove me wrong that would be appreciated.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Video này đã bị xóa do vi phạm điều khoản dịch vụ :D ( vietnamese )
this video has been deleted by illegaled the term :D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

The latest post in his blog says its still under development, so don't expect anything soon

Twisted

Reputation score

Double-post apologies, but

Announced on DLsite, demo available

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Double-post apologies, but

Announced on DLsite, demo available
Late December...and no Guro skull mark...

Q'w 'Q Merry Christmas?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Demo is looking good so far. One level, I think it was 3 stages, then a boss. The demo ends when you try to enter the second level

Z to jump, while in the air you can do an upward kick for more height by pressing up (only while you're on the upward part of the original jump).
X to attack, X repeatedly to do a combo attack, and you can slide attack by holding Down then pressing Z.
C to unleash a special attack, which uses up the blue bar underneath your health.
V to switch what special to use. Right now it's just some really short range sparkly thing or a triple fireball spread.
S to pause.

Boss: Pretty easy to beat. She'll charge at you a few times, then jump off the screen then try to drop on top of you. Just jump over the charge, and move out of the way of the drop.

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

Also, you're given three tries to beat the level. By tries I mean "Game Overs". Your third one is an actual game over, instead of throwing you to the overworld

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, you're given three tries to beat the level. By tries I mean "Game Overs". Your third one is an actual game over, instead of throwing you to the overworld
Oh yes, continues. Each time you run out of lives, you get a little cutscene of the main character getting raped by goblins. Each time it progresses more, until you run out of continues. A nice little touch, and it almost makes it seem like she's just coming back for more fun with the goblins!

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh yes, continues. Each time you run out of lives, you get a little cutscene of the main character getting raped by goblins. Each time it progresses more, until you run out of continues. A nice little touch, and it almost makes it seem like she's just coming back for more fun with the goblins!
Ctrl lets you skip lvls and scenes if you skip and see like a shop of some kind and click the 2nd option then should see a girl all beat up then skip again you should get to the death rape animations there are a few more then whats in the demo, the counter goes up to I think 53 but I'd say there is 16 right now that work.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Are we playing the same demo? I tried that thing in the shop and it just kept going through the shop menus.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are we playing the same demo? I tried that thing in the shop and it just kept going through the shop menus.
hmm... I can't seem to get it to do it again myself but it is there I'm just not sure how now maybe there is a diff in left and right Ctrl? I'll try a few more times.

PerBert

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Marimo never fails to met the expectations.

I'm going to put my money on this one.