What's new

ACT [ ankoku marimokan ] アンコクマリモカン The Adventures of Anise アニスの冒険~横スクロールHアクションゲーム~ RE101211 RJ101211

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Adventures of Anise (アニスの冒険)

thank you kindly :)

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there isn't by chance an English patch to this, is there?

Kittenkitsune

Reputation score

I've ran into a bit of a problem, and I'm uncertain of how to fix this. When I load a save, even if I went into the save.ini and changed the life count, Anise doesn't show up on the level select, and I'm unable to select a level. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Last edited:

gearsky

Reputation score

Who loves you, and who do you love!
mediafire.cum/?5i56dckc7h8fa65
I'm trying to get the game to successfully load saves (I'm seeing the same issue that a number of other people here are seeing, but that I've not seen a solution for yet), and when I launched this copy of the game for the first time I got an error that I managed to translate to "Unable to create subdirectory in temporary directory!"
I suspect it might have to do with the folder, game, and files all having "�" in their names instead of actual japanese characters. Would it be possible for you to upload a copy of this where the folder/filenames are unicode encoded so I can try and rule that out as the issue?

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm trying to get the game to successfully load saves (I'm seeing the same issue that a number of other people here are seeing, but that I've not seen a solution for yet), and when I launched this copy of the game for the first time I got an error that I managed to translate to "Unable to create subdirectory in temporary directory!"
I suspect it might have to do with the folder, game, and files all having "�" in their names instead of actual japanese characters. Would it be possible for you to upload a copy of this where the folder/filenames are unicode encoded so I can try and rule that out as the issue?
If your copy is in a compressed file you can use WinRar to extract the game using the Japanese Code.
When you open the compressed file, go to Option > File Name Encoding (I hope to have the right name, because I have the italian version of WinRar) > 932 (ANSI/OEM - Japanese Shift-JIS).
If you do this normally the strange characters will become Kanji and disappear.
Then try to play the game with with the Japanese Language.

LinkR34

Reputation score
Is there an english patch for this game? Haven't found one yet