What's new

VN/TEXT [Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated) みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated)

Ok I found the save game files.. wasn't very hard at all.

C:\<username>\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう\SAVE
Oh, I got confused pretty bad since the game was published by Eushully. I SHOULD OF PAID MORE ATTENTION.

At any rate, here's my save(s). It's pretty much 100%(CG wise) with all the Kids unlocked, I don't have all the characters trained to the max however, but it's ready for New Game +

Attachments

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i downloaded the megaupload version and when i play the game i have this overlapping text which is quite annoying, is there anyway for me to fix this?
Are you useing Japanese local? A lot of people have that problem for various games when they are not useing it.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload bro!

About the game:

It's not really that great, even though it was made by Eushully.

Storywise, it's nonexistent, just some crappy excuse to have sex. It's supposed to be a comedy driven story, but, unless I don't get all the jokes, it's not really that funny and I found myself skipping most of the times.

Gameplaywise, not that great and leaning WAY too much on the easy side. It eventually becomes a really boring minigame. I beat the whole game with main character only.

This game is a shadow compared to Kamidori, I would give it a 6.5, maybe.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

I think of it as a bumper or tops fight game but with a better award :D It's not an RPG and definitely doesn't even attempt to resemble one it's more like lets take Beyblades give the blader a special skill and let them go at it :) Than reward them with an H scene better than any Beyblade game reward LOL

Carver

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks for the upload bro!

About the game:

It's not really that great, even though it was made by Eushully.

Storywise, it's nonexistent, just some crappy excuse to have sex. It's supposed to be a comedy driven story, but, unless I don't get all the jokes, it's not really that funny and I found myself skipping most of the times.

Gameplaywise, not that great and leaning WAY too much on the easy side. It eventually becomes a really boring minigame. I beat the whole game with main character only.

This game is a shadow compared to Kamidori, I would give it a 6.5, maybe.
I think the normal mode was quite easy as well, but New Game + on hard gave me tons of problems playing.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't find any appdata folder on my C drive.

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Go to folder options and uncheck hide system files and check show hidden files than you will see the folder. As I often go in that folder I changed the attribute to not be hidden so it shows normally myself.

Cappy

Reputation score

This game does in fact, NOT WORK without Japanese Locale in case anybody was wondering. That was a large waste of time for me.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The file path is different for people on Windows Vista/7(which I have). It's under Users in this case.

The file path being: C:\Users\YourPCUsername\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう\SAVE

iceaco

Reputation score

Hiya, is it just me or part 6&7 links are not working? (Got the temporarily unavailable message)

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Hiya, is it just me or part 6&7 links are not working? (Got the temporarily unavailable message)
Might of been a temporary thing I checked the files and they are still there and the link still worked. Try again.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well its scores horribly on the visual novel database so we can forget about a good plot or even a good game play or anything like that. Since it doesn't seem like its purely a sex fetish game, at least none of my fetish, you can forget about it being a fap game either. Yeah, don't look too promising.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well its scores horribly on the visual novel database so we can forget about a good plot or even a good game play or anything like that. Since it doesn't seem like its purely a sex fetish game, at least none of my fetish, you can forget about it being a fap game either. Yeah, don't look too promising.
Ranking on sites like that are to be used as a "heads up" and are just as likely to be nothing more than personal preference with bias that you can find anywhere. If you go into a game expecting it to be bad, you'll miss out on stuff you might have otherwise enjoyed.

That said though, this wasn't a very good game. But it was enjoyable, which to me is the point of a game.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, the plot is pretty silly, hell, one could call it an excuse plot if anything just to get the game's many girls pregnant. The game play although silly, was fun while it lasted.

And well, it's not a really fetishy game either, it's strictly 1-on-1 vanilla sex, there's a few very minor kinks like say, certain character archetypes, one girl who wears glasses and the weird robot girl, but nothing unusual like say, bdsm.

I won't say the game was too great though, but it was okay at most.

Even the harem end doesn't have some sort of "group sex" with all your wives either.

Drix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know where the english patch is?

Demonlord669

Reputation score

Does anybody know why i get an error everytime i try to save the game.

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since I had a little trouble with obvious problems I thought I would explain some errors so everyone can enjoy this oddly addictive game.

Common Error Troubleshooting:
1: Remove DRM crashing/not working DEP(Data Execution Prevention) is the cause, simply click the following in order: Start Menu/System and Maintenance/System/Advanced Settings/Performance/Settings/Data Exececution Prevention/Turn on DEP for all except those I select/Add/browse your game folder and find TT_Remove_DRM.exe and add it to your exceptions.

2: Game won't even start! See above solution except instead of TT_remove_DRM.exe allow exception of Tick Tack English.exe

3: How do I save!? The bar is hidden at the bottom of your game screen, simply mouseover the bottom location and you should be able to see it.

4: Game is crashing when I save! You're windows username is probably some funky combination of odd symbols/letters so it can't recognize it. You will most likely have to create a new normal username to save if this is the case. Also you could try running in admin, you can tell it's a problem when you have no save folder created in your applocale.

5: I prefer window flipping while fapping, not this fullscreen BS! Mouseover the top of the game screen and some options will pop up click the O one, then W, then (W)Windowed (F)Fullscreen. If you can't get that to work find the file called sys3reg.ini and change screenmode to 1 for windowed.

6: WTF I can't beat the game cause it crashes at the end!?! AArrrGH! You don't have the proper Codecs installed to play the ending movie therefore your computer goes on strike and ends your fun. Try downloading CCCP or K-Lite Codec Packs(just one of them), either seem to do the trick.

7: What's going on!? My game is missing crucial texts and I'm missing out on the best storyline ever! Set your chat speed to maximum and it should sort this out, your text isn't missing your computer just fell asleep.

8:
What am I suppose to do with a Magnet Link!? Is it a secret PC ninjitsu to allow you getting closer to me?! o_O Magnet links are usable if you have a torrent client installed, if you do simply copy and paste it into your internet browser URL box and hit enter, it will followup with asking you to download the torrent.

That's all I could think up for common problems regarding this download, if you see any more weird things happening causing you to attempt game deletion, let me know and I'll try to figure it out.

Love, Peace and Booty Grease friends.

Last edited:

liljoeaaa

Reputation score

Anyone looking for the save data, it should be stored in appdata under Anastasia.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now, I'm just curious as to what this is...

Attachments