What's new

VN/TEXT [Anastasia] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated) みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou (English Translated)

It is really an addictive game though.
I agree...at first I thought the battle system was kinda crappy and story a bit...bleh. But then 4 hours later....

Only thing I wish is that your kids had their own cut-in screen whenever you use the specials. Seeing Sayaka's daughter doing the sword slash would have been disgustingly adorable.

i2ci2c

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

has anyone gotten far enough to the game to tell us if we are able to farm for banchou points?

Or if i were to play casually/recklessly, will i still be able to 100% the game?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

has anyone gotten far enough to the game to tell us if we are able to farm for banchou points?

Or if i were to play casually/recklessly, will i still be able to 100% the game?
There's the gym after you defeat Sayaka, you can participate in mock battles to grind but it naturally won't give as much banchou points as the regular plot-battles, time also won't pass while grinding there. Later on, there's the sports gym gets unlocked near the end of the game, the advantage over the regular gym is that time actually does pass for events to occur, but the mock battle is harder as a result, it's rather necessary since:

By the time it's unlocked, there's really only one last area left. It's heavily for maxing out the girls you haven't completed yet and so you can properly trigger their birthing events, since there would be absolutely no other way to do so this late in the game.

It's easiest if you have Roboko's child by then, mostly because of how useful her mother's attack skill is for Kiryuu,("Actually wipe the enemy out instead of praying and hoping it knocks them straight off the map?! Yes, sign me up!"). As long as you manage to complete it alone with just Kiryuu and Roboko's child(or any other child for that matter, as long as it's just Kiryuu particpating and not anyone else), you won't get a penalty for party size and get about 100 banchou points per run, maybe less if you don't have as many kids by the time.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I beat the game, got the NG+ start. Does anyone want the save file? I don't have all the kids yet, my computer was being a jerk.

SquareEnix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just beat the game too and got every single thing done ^.^ No really good character development, nor is the story really anything super special. I liked it regardless though. I'm hoping someone finishes translating a game with a good story next time though ^.^

Hyswe

Reputation score

AVG detecting "Unknown" threat. I bet it's false, but can someone confirm?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AVG detecting "Unknown" threat. I bet it's false, but can someone confirm?
1: Get rid of AVG, it thinks EVERYTHING is a threat.
2: It's probably referring to the .bat file included in the game since it activates CMD.
3: No worries, since it was a file uploaded and then taking off of nyaa I went through it with a fine comb. It's clean.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

VNDB says Seiha translated it. Not how sure that is as I've seen VNDB be wrong before. Seiha website doesn't have it listed in completed projects but again, thats happened before where it took a couple of days for the forum post to be released
Vndb is most likely wrong the torrent is for a Mangagamer game. Also Seiha does free translations so I highly doubt they would put drrn on a game they translated.

Anyway are there any choices for routes in this game or is the story completly linear and I can play it without having to worry about missing any of the scenes, because if it's the former then I'm going to need a walkthrough.

Last edited:

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Vndb is most likely wrong the torrent is for a Mangagamer game. Also Seiha does free translations so I highly doubt they would put drrn on a game they translated.

Anyway are there any choices for routes in this game or is the story completly linear and I can play it without having to worry about missing any of the scenes, because if it's the former then I'm going to need a walkthrough.
No choices at all, everything, whether it be increasing relationship values or recruiting new characters, they're quite straightforward.

dj_hdog

Reputation score

Do not click on remove DRM use the batch file as the DRM is just the exe and does not include the parameters required to run it also run as Administrator.
Im running the batch file (Remove DRM) , command prompt comes up and it says that the sys3rk cannot be found.

niou08

Reputation score

I beat the game, got the NG+ start. Does anyone want the save file? I don't have all the kids yet, my computer was being a jerk.
me!my game crashes at the very end and i cant start a new game. please give me a copy!:D

ON82

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would be grateful, if you could upload your save. Messed up and lost several hours of gameplay.

Charmine

Reputation score

Allot of the problems people are having with the removeDRM are likely because dos doesn't handle long folder names well. I moved mine to C:\TicTack and it worked fine.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Allot of the problems people are having with the removeDRM are likely because dos doesn't handle long folder names well. I moved mine to C:\TicTack and it worked fine.
That or they did like me and put the file in with the others. once I moved it back to it's original spot, it worked fine.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not too sure, but where are the saves located anyways? I assume it's in the game's folder, but I can't make heads or tails on which file is supposed to be the saves.

dj_hdog

Reputation score

Running the "Tick Tack" English should at least do something like bring up prompt to activate it right?

Clicked it but nothing ends up happening.

Moved it to C:/ but no luck.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not too sure, but where are the saves located anyways? I assume it's in the game's folder, but I can't make heads or tails on which file is supposed to be the saves.
I'm having the same problem, I'm not sure which is my save game. :( I'll keep looking!

OP
M

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok I found the save game files.. wasn't very hard at all.

C:\<username>\AppData\Local\Anastasia\みんな大好き子づくりばんちょう\SAVE

BTW I read on another forum I posted this on that someone fixed there popup problem by doing this..

kinunatzs
if your having the popup just go to the properties of the EXE and Compatibility and turn off advance text service for this program it fixed mine btw i'm using windows xp

Last edited:

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

whenever i play the game lines/words keep missing in conversations but when i open backlog and close it they appear just fine (the current lines) but if i continue then they dissapear again, anyone got a solution for this? (running japanese locale windows 7)

Xerther

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i downloaded the megaupload version and when i play the game i have this overlapping text which is quite annoying, is there anyway for me to fix this?