What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rydin32

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

This is when you just use Cheat Engine.
Find a generic guide for the basics, I'm not going to explain that.

RPG Maker stores its variables as a 4 Bytes value. To find the Exact Value of the variable, take the current in-game value of the stat you want to change, multiply it by 2, and add 1. For example, if your INT stat is 200, you get 200 * 2 + 1 = 401. Now change the INT stat in-game in a legit way and scan again for the new value. Repeat until you've nailed the correct variable and change it to whatever value you want.

And that's how I eliminate all the grindy bits.

EDIT: Sigh... Never mind, apparently this doesn't work with SakiQue for some reason.
Cheat Engine works find for Saki Quest. What problem are you having?

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Things are a little different for stats.
The value displayed in the menu is the sum of the base stat and the bonus (from items, equipment...)

Begin by searching an unknown value.
Have an H event (the waitress job is the fastest), check the increase in Int it gave you, and search "Increased value by..." twice that amount.
Repeat this a couple of time, and set the value you found to 1999.

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hello monkey, did not mean the train station, I mean the one near the home. with regard to the brothel I click yes, I see a desk corner where there is the main doors of the brothel, but I do not see, maybe I misunderstood you explain better? you know google does not translate properly xD
one last question, but in the state's only nude scene in the public bathroom is enough?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hello monkey, did not mean the train station, I mean the one near the home. with regard to the brothel I click yes, I see a desk corner where there is the main doors of the brothel, but I do not see, maybe I misunderstood you explain better? you know google does not translate properly xD
one last question, but in the state's only nude scene in the public bathroom is enough?
Well the only one near the home I can think of is the shop? you use GP to upgrade items there. The only buildings you can open in the home town are the brothel and the train station.

Say yes at the main desk, go in the door behind the desk, go all the way to the stairs, talk to the desk at the top of the stairs, then talk to the manager in the room beside that desk, that should be it.

I don't understand the last question but to get the scene in the bathroom all you need to do is be naked and walk in and say yes

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cheated with the save game editer,

works fine for me,

you still need to do some events once or twice to go through the path, but you nolonger get the "i refuse to do that" message

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

The enemies can cum outside??

Monkeyman which skill is that?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The enemies can cum outside??

Monkeyman which skill is that?
I do believe it's random.. however, nakadashi (中だし), and other sex-related passive skills will increase the likelihood of enemies cumming inside.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I dont have any skill that looks like that, though I havent gotten to endgame content yet, maybe Ill get it along the way - do you know where you get that?

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dont have any skill that looks like that, though I havent gotten to endgame content yet, maybe Ill get it along the way - do you know where you get that?
Well, i think that you get that skill that says in it's description "You have a rape wish somwhere in the back of your mind", randomly after being raped and cummed in a number of times.It's like that skill that increases your chances of pregnancy which you get randomly after giving birth about 10-15 times or so.
Also there are those skills like Semen poisoning, and slave to pleasure that i got randomly, but haeven't got a clue as to what their requirements are.:(
I got almost all of these randomly while grinding lewdness on my first and second playtrough.

As for those end game skills and titles, there aren't many of them that actually do anything yet(but they will in the future versions hopefuly).

Last edited:

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, i think that you get that skill that says in it's description "You have a rape wish somwhere in the back of your mind", randomly after being raped and cummed in a number of times.It's like that skill that increases your chances of pregnancy which you get randomly after giving birth about 10-15 times or so.
Also there are those skills like Semen poisoning, and slave to pleasure that i got randomly, but haeven't got a clue as to what their requirements are.:(
I got almost all of these randomly while grinding lewdness on my first and second playtrough.

As for those end game skills and titles, there aren't many of them that actually do anything yet(but they will in the future versions hopefuly).
The easiest way to get the slave to pleasure one is to get raped by the bosses, they're a guaranteed rape when you loose, rather than just the usual image of her lying on the ground. once you get that slave to pleasure one you equip it and now (about ) 50% of the time when you're raped they'll cum inside, once that happens a few times you'll get semen poisoning which means they cum inside 100% of the time, get pregnant a few times from that to get the title that makes it easier to give birth

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The easiest way to get the slave to pleasure one is to get raped by the bosses, they're a guaranteed rape when you loose, rather than just the usual image of her lying on the ground. once you get that slave to pleasure one you equip it and now (about ) 50% of the time when you're raped they'll cum inside, once that happens a few times you'll get semen poisoning which means they cum inside 100% of the time, get pregnant a few times from that to get the title that makes it easier to give birth
Hmm, it's cool that you explained it and everything, but it was that guy that posted above me that was unsure how to use skills and get them.
I already got all the skills that could be gotten, because as i said you can get them all while grinding for lewdness(unless you do, you're unlikely to ever encouter them on your playtrough).Also that pregnancy skill is totally stupid, as pregnancy is more of a bother than anything in this game(since it's poorly implemented).
But anyway thaks for clarification, and hopefuly it helped that guy above me.:)

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

good morning everyone. hello monkey, I mean this place

then I'm sorry if I expressed myself badly, I should rephrase the question.
There are other nude scenes? in addition to the bath? why walk naked through the city, but nothing happens I have spoken to all but nothing. I've only scene in the bathroom is enough.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are other nude scenes? in addition to the bath? why walk naked through the city, but nothing happens I have spoken to all but nothing. I've only scene in the bathroom is enough.
Hello.I'm not the one you've asked, but i may be able to help you.
That place in your picture doesn't do anything as of yet.It might have some use in the future version, but now it's about as useless as going naked around town(which will also be useful someday, as in anique you could get raped by certain people while going around naked in town).
This game is preety much incomplete up to now, and it should better have some content updates, or it will be over-run by new games that are coming our way(Muddled world orchestra fragment 3 for example, which i can't wait to get my hands on once it's out).

Last edited:

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ah ok thanks for the information.

However anchio I look forward to the 3 fragment, fragment 1 and 2 were quite nice, I played the demo of 3 and very nice! xD

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, it's cool that you explained it and everything, but it was that guy that posted above me that was unsure how to use skills and get them.
I already got all the skills that could be gotten, because as i said you can get them all while grinding for lewdness(unless you do, you're unlikely to ever encouter them on your playtrough).Also that pregnancy skill is totally stupid, as pregnancy is more of a bother than anything in this game(since it's poorly implemented).
But anyway thaks for clarification, and hopefuly it helped that guy above me.:)
You know I actually noticed that as soon as I sent it but I was in such a rush I didn't have time to fix it :p

Ah ok sorry, yeah as said, that does nothing yet unfortunately :( the author is taking about content updates AND his next game on his blog so at least he plans to do more

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Just a minor correction on the naming.

I'm guessing you call it semen poisoning because of the translator.

But the actual word most likely is actually "中毒" which is addiction, but the second kanji is for poison and not that many translator seem to recognize addiction .- .

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But the actual word most likely is actually "中毒" which is addiction, but the second kanji is for poison and not that many translator seem to recognize addiction .- .
Well yeah, figured it was more addiction than "Poisoning" but I just kinda went with it cause , like you said, that's how it translates :L

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Apparently he just updated it, not sure what it all entails though.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Apparently he just updated it, not sure what it all entails though.
Hmm, looks like we've got CG gallery function. Here's a (very) rough translation of the notes for 1.05:

- Addition of memoirs mode. (Advance a certain event... When one million yen is paid, it comes to be able to see. )
- When the first defeat is a lookout, The event, another correction.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, lazycat's right.It actually is "addiction" rather than "poisoning", since translators can't seem to make distinctions between contexts of the words that can be read in multiple ways in a sentence.You could also take it as "poisoned by addiction(to pleasure)", and while it isn't really right it sounds cooler than those translations above.

On a side note, what do you guys expect(or hope for) from the next update?
I personally wish for, and expect more content as opposed to those unnecessary bugfixes,because as i said before in the wake of the incoming new games(like that Vitamin quest,Mwo F3, and so on...), i can't seem to stop thinking that this game will fall into oblivion(It will be forgotten), because those games will have better reception and bigger disscusion threads than this one.
Sorry about this raving streak, but it does seem like things will be "left for bad(dead)".:D

Status
Not open for further replies.