What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Yeah, lazycat's right.It actually is "addiction" rather than "poisoning", since translators can't seem to make distinctions between contexts of the words that can be read in multiple ways in a sentence.You could also take it as "poisoned by addiction(to pleasure)", and while it isn't really right it sounds cooler than those translations above.

On a side note, what do you guys expect(or hope for) from the next update?
I personally wish for, and expect more content as opposed to those unnecessary bugfixes,because as i said before in the wake of the incoming new games(like that Vitamin quest,Mwo F3, and so on...), i can't seem to stop thinking that this game will fall into oblivion(It will be forgotten), because those games will have better reception and bigger disscusion threads than this one.
Sorry about this raving streak, but it does seem like things will be "left for bad(dead)".:D
Haha funny that you say that cause just above you someone said the latest update contains a gallery but that you have to do an event to get it so it sounds like he's already put in at least one new event anyway.

Actually upon reading the notes myself it looks like you get the recollection mode by FINALLY being able to pay that brothel manager the money , he also says he's adding more dungeons very soon, so woo!

Just gotta wait for a kind soul to upload it now.

Edit: Actually it looks like it's been updated to 1.06 now because there was a problem with the Cg mode not blanking out H-scenes you didn't get

Last edited:

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haha funny that you say that cause just above you someone said the latest update contains a gallery but that you have to do an event to get it so it sounds like he's already put in at least one new event anyway.

Actually upon reading the notes myself it looks like you get the recollection mode by FINALLY being able to pay that brothel manager the money , he also says he's adding more dungeons very soon, so woo!

Just gotta wait for a kind soul to upload it now.

Edit: Actually it looks like it's been updated to 1.06 now because there was a problem with the Cg mode not blanking out H-scenes you didn't get
Yeah, well it seems that guy posted just as i was typing my post, so i haeven't seen the update note, but my point stands, this game needs way more content than it has now.I mean look at the way MWO F3 is going(Yeah i have been mentioning it a lot recently).It will have 3 playable heroines(each with lewdness meter, different clothes for each one and possibly H scenes), or at least it seems so(the screens up to now show Ocarina and Clarinetta in the main char's party and some scenes for them), but even with just the main char it will have loads more content than Saki quest.It just goes to show you that more development time directed at the right things can do wonders(hopefuly).:)

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, well it seems that guy posted just as i was typing my post, so i haeven't seen the update note, but my point stands, this game needs way more content than it has now.I mean look at the way MWO F3 is going(Yeah i have been mentioning it a lot recently).It will have 3 playable heroines(each with lewdness meter, different clothes for each one and possibly H scenes), or at least it seems so(the screens up to now show Ocarina and Clarinetta in the main char's party and some scenes for them), but even with just the main char it will have loads more content than Saki quest.It just goes to show you that more development time directed at the right things can do wonders(hopefuly).:)
Well the other two games that this guy did had plenty of content but it just took a while for them too, he's already talking about his next game too. The problem with SakiQuest was the demo promised an awful lot and some of the content in the full game was actually taken out after the demo because of problems with it apparently

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well the other two games that this guy did had plenty of content but it just took a while for them too, he's already talking about his next game too. The problem with SakiQuest was the demo promised an awful lot and some of the content in the full game was actually taken out after the demo because of problems with it apparently
Yeah, the game(SQ) preety much came out short of it's promises, and thus was, and is a let down.But still i have high respect for the author for his great previous works and for actually going trough with the release of this game as it is.Hopefuly we can expect a great 4th game with some innovations and better development(i hope that he learned something from his mistakes).
Concerning his next game, wouldn't it be awesome if he had the heroines from all his previous works appear in it(or at least some of them)?It could follow a story of a parallel universes merging together, causing them to meet each other(only to find out that events from all the previous games were orchestarted by the same unseen evildoer(badguy, crawling chaos, the B man, Mr.X, devilguy(again)), or something like that(not all that original plot, but it would explain the most of those nonsensical stories from the games).:confused:
And yeah, i know this is just a hentai game.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the game(SQ) preety much came out short of it's promises, and thus was, and is a let down.But still i have high respect for the author for his great previous works and for actually going trough with the release of this game as it is.Hopefuly we can expect a great 4th game with some innovations and better development(i hope that he learned something from his mistakes).
Concerning his next game, wouldn't it be awesome if he had the heroines from all his previous works appear in it(or at least some of them)?It could follow a story of a parallel universes merging together, causing them to meet each other(only to find out that events from all the previous games were orchestarted by the same unseen evildoer(badguy, crawling chaos, the B man, Mr.X, devilguy(again)), or something like that(not all that original plot, but it would explain the most of those nonsensical stories from the games).:confused:
And yeah, i know this is just a hentai game.
Well considering his trend of having no relation to his previous games I doubt it, plus you have the problem of do you take it as they finished their respective games but are still level 1 or what

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well considering his trend of having no relation to his previous games I doubt it, plus you have the problem of do you take it as they finished their respective games but are still level 1 or what
Them dimensions man, they can really mess up your powers and levels. Ya dig, man? It's not hard to go around that issue. Better issue is explaining why they would meet or how the game would function.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Them dimensions man, they can really mess up your powers and levels. Ya dig, man? It's not hard to go around that issue. Better issue is explaining why they would meet or how the game would function.
Well, we had plenty of heroes who lose their powers in sequels of some games and revert to level 1(Mass effect 2, Gothic 2 anyone???), only for it to become the most convenient excuse for a whole new game, to avoid making the effort to produce a quality expansion.So if a commercial games can do it all the time, why wouldn't a hentai game?
As for how that could work,well the good example is to have a party with freely changeable characters(Like Onna kishi game).As all the characters already have H scenes, he would have to just change them a little, and maybe add a few new ones, and there could be a new heroine to tie things up(and an antagonist too).
As for the connections between the plots of the games, well we had 2 out of 3 games with towns being transported to a monster dimension(or at least parts of town), so i don't see a problem there(except for how Annie would end up there, but then again she already is in a monster world).
Well, this is just what i think would be a great premise for a next game(also he would have to add some new weapons and equips in general, as i like a lot of those).;)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, it's between:
Trained slut who's probably given birth far more times than their age o_O (think about it) and done almost every form of sex available (ranging from monster, S&M, lesbian, etc etc)
Whose magic power is infused from/with extreme libido, gained from massive amount of sexual experience.
Where if they were to go insane, they'll probably do this:
And drag all who's involved with them to hell.
OR
A group of naive kids, all without any real battle prowess (ok, Annie can sorta handle herself a bit) cuz they've yet to undergone the brutal training that is old-man-rape and made the first step in the path of Slutastic Style of magic, where the more you fuck, the stronger you are.

.- . (I was bored)

EDIT: In term of plot, there's always the option of Sol Rui, where some guy just decide to merge the two world, the normal students get raped horribly and the girl get a convenient item of power to give them fighting chance.

Last edited:

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've started reading that manga. Brains. I'm not entirely sure why I'm reading it, but it seems clever for the moment.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just jumped up to version 1.07.
Woah that was fast, better check the notes to see what was added

Edit: seems it fixes an issue with the janitor only ever being able to get you pregnant once, now other times are counted too

Nightshift

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I REALLY need help translating this game..

Does it require ITH or AGTH?
I've tried using both, and I have the same issue.
When I try to access the drop-down menu, there are no options to choose, so I can't have it brought to a clipboard or anything.
Would someone who uses a translation for this game please help me and others out?

Thanks a bunch.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I REALLY need help translating this game..

Does it require ITH or AGTH?
I've tried using both, and I have the same issue.
When I try to access the drop-down menu, there are no options to choose, so I can't have it brought to a clipboard or anything.
Would someone who uses a translation for this game please help me and others out?

Thanks a bunch.
AGTH works fine (for some people), but when making your shortcut you need to use C:\...................\agth.exe /x /v (other combinations also work, but this essentially lets you hook everything) then scroll for the correct one.

Also, since 1.07 was just a quickfix, what was 1.06? I know 1.05 was a CG viewer. Anyone got a new copy to share?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks doob420. Really nice of you to share. :)

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No problemo. I didn't bother with 1.05 since the author said a bug fix was imminent. I probably won't post another update till there is new content or a fix to a game breaking bug. Not much point in wasting bandwidth on minor fixes.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

AGTH works fine (for some people), but when making your shortcut you need to use C:\...................\agth.exe /x /v (other combinations also work, but this essentially lets you hook everything) then scroll for the correct one.

Also, since 1.07 was just a quickfix, what was 1.06? I know 1.05 was a CG viewer. Anyone got a new copy to share?
1.06 was a fix for the CG viewer, scenes that were meant to be blanked out weren't (but you still couldn't play them)

Thanks a bunch man! been hoping for this, rep'd

thestc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.07 is much appreciated thnx.
The CG viewer is nice too, but for the life of me cannot figure out what i have missed T.T
Anyone have any what this scene is i happened to miss?
Unfotunately i cant post urls because i forgot pass to other account but nevertheless.
[] [] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [] [] []<-----this one

Attempt at visual representation. Last of 2nd row, or 14th CG block. Thnx in advance.

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The CG viewer is nice too, but for the life of me cannot figure out what i have missed T.T
CG viewer? Is there actually a CG Viewer? Where? I don't know how but I missed that completely.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

CG viewer? Is there actually a CG Viewer? Where? I don't know how but I missed that completely.
If get 1000k talk to npc CG.jpg then pc add cg room, talk again have hscene too.

Anyone have any what this scene is i happened to miss?
Unfotunately i cant post urls because i forgot pass to other account but nevertheless.
[] [] [] [] [] [] []
[] [] [] [] [] [] []<-----this one

Attempt at visual representation. Last of 2nd row, or 14th CG block. Thnx in advance.
Hmmm did i missing 1 row cg room.jpg or this ok?...
If not missing is 2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.