What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Anybody know where to find the trainer for the blue haired twin in Twins Quest? The guy next door works for the other twin, but I can't seem to find a trainer for Blue.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Anybody know where to find the trainer for the blue haired twin in Twins Quest? The guy next door works for the other twin, but I can't seem to find a trainer for Blue.
You know the town you find after going through the first forest? The trainer live in the house at the bottom right of that town.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I cant get aght to work with this 1.4 version, works fine with the demo, but the glyphoutline thingy, where you select the right section is blank now, any ideas whats wrong ?
add this:/x /v /C /X3 /KS3 /KF into your shortcut to launch the game with agth
this will give you more text hookers to choose from in agth - one of them has the text

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean the bald guy with the beard? I'm not getting any option to train. Maybe I need to level more? I'm only lvl 6

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean the bald guy with the beard? I'm not getting any option to train. Maybe I need to level more? I'm only lvl 6
No you need to do a side quest, go to the top left house in the town(its pretty secluded) , talk to the guy, he'll tell you his daughter is sick and ask you to talk to a medic in the inn, go to the inn talk to the medic he will say he can make a cure but needs rare plants, one of them is in the forest you just came from (around the center, if you can't find it tell me I'll post a pic) take it, go back to the inn, talk again he offers to sell a plant for 10,000 which is WAY too much, go to the trainers house as the blue haired sister talk to the trainer and then say yes, walk to the plant on his table and take it, go back to the inn get the medicine, go back to the house in the top left, give him the medicine , you get a skill orb which allows you to have two skills on at once,use it, then go back to the trainer.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the brown status icon mean in saki quest? the pink one is arousal but sometimes a brown one also pops up - what is this one?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the brown status icon mean in saki quest? the pink one is arousal but sometimes a brown one also pops up - what is this one?
I MIGHT be wrong but I think it means pregnant but not showing

Eminox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it is the one I believe you are referring to then it means virgin.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

Both of you should be wrong because it showed for me after giving birth and after having sex

What I thought myself is something that makes you more likely to get pregnant (there was something about this in the beginning of the game) The thing is Saki got pregnant with or without this status all the same...

ChosenOne

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello guys, I need help.
I'm playing Saki Quest but I'm stuck, I beat the one with red hair, then I went to the city of Devils, and I beat a lot of times the blonde arena, I talked to one with red hair on the bench in 2 ° city tells me something and then I have to do? are around two hours to empty'm crazy!
is there any help? although I think I've almost finished the game but I could use! xD

sorry for my English, I translated into English with Google xD
Thanks in advance!

OP
soulles

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have a question, I found numerous versions of Saki Quest.... up till around version 1.04....

what is the latest version, and also, what has changed in between the versions??

Just wanted to know, cause I was gonne download a version... but not sure if its the latest, and also if it would matter much wich version I get??

Are they bug fixes mostly, or are there also extra scenes and such added??

Cant find on DLsite wich version is the latest, doesnt realy have a version behind it.... :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.... ^^

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question, I found numerous versions of Saki Quest.... up till around version 1.04....

what is the latest version, and also, what has changed in between the versions??

Just wanted to know, cause I was gonne download a version... but not sure if its the latest, and also if it would matter much wich version I get??

Are they bug fixes mostly, or are there also extra scenes and such added??

Cant find on DLsite wich version is the latest, doesnt realy have a version behind it.... :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.... ^^
Seems 1.04 is latest, but seems only fixes are just spelling mistakes and removal of misplaced events which were triggered from interacting with certain two closets.

OP
soulles

soulles

Reputation score

Seems 1.04 is latest, but seems only fixes are just spelling mistakes and removal of misplaced events which were triggered from interacting with certain two closets.
okay, thanks for informing me.... ^^
(I already seemed to have version 1.04) so I wil play that version I guess...

Hope I understand what to do, cause I wasnt that great at this authors games..... :rolleyes:

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

I would have said "Shamed", since it often appears when Saki looses of her clothing. I am almost sure it does not mean "prepare for or favor pregnancy", since my Saki also could get it, when she already was pregnant.

I'll pay attention next time I'm playing.

Also repeating myself , but this game rocks, despite the mind-numbing grinding. Not Rance-style "blowing the competition away" rocking, but still a good roxxor the boxxor nevertheless :)

Go and play it already, everyone.

If it is the one I believe you are referring to then it means virgin.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello guys, I need help.
I'm playing Saki Quest but I'm stuck, I beat the one with red hair, then I went to the city of Devils, and I beat a lot of times the blonde arena, I talked to one with red hair on the bench in 2 ° city tells me something and then I have to do? are around two hours to empty'm crazy!
is there any help? although I think I've almost finished the game but I could use! xD

sorry for my English, I translated into English with Google xD
Thanks in advance!
I think you've finished the game, there MIGHT be some h-events left but once you beat the blonde and red haired girl, that's it so far. The author has said he will add more content soon

Genome

Lurker
Reputation score

No you need to do a side quest, go to the top left house in the town(its pretty secluded) , talk to the guy, he'll tell you his daughter is sick and ask you to talk to a medic in the inn, go to the inn talk to the medic he will say he can make a cure but needs rare plants, one of them is in the forest you just came from (around the center, if you can't find it tell me I'll post a pic) take it, go back to the inn, talk again he offers to sell a plant for 10,000 which is WAY too much, go to the trainers house as the blue haired sister talk to the trainer and then say yes, walk to the plant on his table and take it, go back to the inn get the medicine, go back to the house in the top left, give him the medicine , you get a skill orb which allows you to have two skills on at once,use it, then go back to the trainer.
Sweet jesus, I'm going to have to figure out how to translate this game or something. Thanks for the info.

thswherizat

Reputation score

Is there a Gallery of the GO's for this game anywhere? The art looks good, but the game won't run for me :(

RyuuseiDate

Lurker
Reputation score

I would have said "Shamed", since it often appears when Saki looses of her clothing. I am almost sure it does not mean "prepare for or favor pregnancy", since my Saki also could get it, when she already was pregnant.

I'll pay attention next time I'm playing.

Also repeating myself , but this game rocks, despite the mind-numbing grinding. Not Rance-style "blowing the competition away" rocking, but still a good roxxor the boxxor nevertheless :)

Go and play it already, everyone.
If the status effect looks like this kanji (危) then it means she's on a fertile day of her cycle. She'll struggle more so increased chance of enemies cumming outside, but if they don't there's more of a chance of her getting pregnant.
That's the only status effect I can remember besides arousal and stages of pregnancy, at any rate.

acamen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello, everyone.I wanted to ask if anyone had end game saves for all of the three games(Tsuchimiya's of course), since my computer decided to implode last night, so i lost a year worth of data from my HDD(no this is not just a convenient excuse, as i did finish all of the games, and that's why i don't want to play it from the begining again since all of you know full well how grindy these games are), and while i managed to salvage a good part of everything, some things were lost forever:)( or :, eek: and :mad: ), to my great suprise, sadness, and anger(in that order), like my saves among other things.

karmapowered

Lurker
Reputation score

That would make sense.

Good suggestion, better than the one I came up with at any rate.

If the status effect looks like this kanji (危) then it means she's on a fertile day of her cycle. She'll struggle more so increased chance of enemies cumming outside, but if they don't there's more of a chance of her getting pregnant.
That's the only status effect I can remember besides arousal and stages of pregnancy, at any rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.