What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Saki Quest problem

I can't seem to unlock the underground arena.
Have cleared the bosses of the 3 dungeons in original town, the 2 in the second town, train, the on the road dungeon, my toon has completed all her training with the janitor. Have lost to the guardian ogres and been the 'captive', gone back into the orc camp voluntarily.

But not been able to gain entry to the northwest house or the jail looking building - does the town exit on the eastern edge of the underground city lead to anything as it is blocked for me also.

thanks in advance.

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

But not been able to gain entry to the northwest house or the jail looking building - does the town exit on the eastern edge of the underground city lead to anything as it is blocked for me also.
How is it blocked? From my playthrough, I remember being able to walk that way, and see the stairs up to the arena blocked (and a guy standing there). And, a steel door a bit further. I couldn't open the door because I was still cuffed. But, unbound, you can open that door and fight the last boss. Once done, I think the arena opens.

This is just what I remember happening. Is it different for you?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

Saki Quest problem

I can't seem to unlock the underground arena.
Have cleared the bosses of the 3 dungeons in original town, the 2 in the second town, train, the on the road dungeon, my toon has completed all her training with the janitor. Have lost to the guardian ogres and been the 'captive', gone back into the orc camp voluntarily.

thanks in advance.
You can't go to the last dungeon being a slave (handcuffed, so you can't open the door). Go back home, then return at beat the guards, then the last dungeon. The arena will be unlocked then.
If that's not the problem, please be more specific on what's blocking you.

pereglasnost

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's another locked building in the center of the underground town, has anyone found out if it's locked like the rest or is it accessible?

YandereKun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's another locked building in the center of the underground town, has anyone found out if it's locked like the rest or is it accessible?
If you mean the slave market, it's inaccessible because there's nothing in there.

champion9

Banned
Reputation score

From the comments on the makers blog I think there is some new content in 1.03 :(

philjd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks guys.. all sorted now... had been heading over to the eastern dungeon as a slave.

What happens to the blonde once you've defeated her a number of times - done it 5 times in a row so far (with trips back to eavesdrop through the door after each victory) but it seems to have hit a 'no further progress' scene?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks guys.. all sorted now... had been heading over to the eastern dungeon as a slave.

What happens to the blonde once you've defeated her a number of times - done it 5 times in a row so far (with trips back to eavesdrop through the door after each victory) but it seems to have hit a 'no further progress' scene?
Someone left a message in the comments wishing for the blonde to have a pregnant-state body. I wish for that too. I'd like her to fight that way. :)

I wonder if it'll happen?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, south of it there's a building with a caged door.
Don't think you can get in there.

From the comments on the makers blog I think there is some new content in 1.03 :(
Yeah that's what I thought but I can't find anything, I think it WAS just new titles, or possibly new definitions for titles.

Ok so, more trawling through comments revealed some things.

For those who were wondering the "Champion of slaves" title doubles your EXP, kinda useless considering when and how you get it but at least we know what it does.

Also it DOES seem to mention something about the human ranch being expanded, something about being selected and killing an orc, kinda hard to decipher

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah that's what I thought but I can't find anything, I think it WAS just new titles, or possibly new definitions for titles
So... were there new titles? And if so, what's needed to earn them?

Edit: well... things were answered.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So... were there new titles? And if so, what's needed to earn them?

Edit: well... things were answered.
Not 100% what you need to do, if they even actually exist, you know how google trans can be

Hikikomori Gamer

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't think you can get in there.

Yeah that's what I thought but I can't find anything, I think it WAS just new titles, or possibly new definitions for titles.

Ok so, more trawling through comments revealed some things.

For those who were wondering the "Champion of slaves" title doubles your EXP, kinda useless considering when and how you get it but at least we know what it does.

Also it DOES seem to mention something about the human ranch being expanded, something about being selected and killing an orc, kinda hard to decipher
Maybe he means to expand it to the point that it becomes similar to the situation in a doujin called: "Victim Girls 12 Another one Bites the Dust (TERA The Exiled Realm of Arborea)"?

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey, so... quite a while ago, Etigoya posted a pic of what was fixed in a patch. Here it is: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=352757&postcount=135

And, it's a pic of the bottom cabinets in the medical room. How are the cabinets used, exactly? I've never been able to get any interaction with them. Anyone know?

I ask, because it's mentioned in the comments, something about a rapist or something. So... maybe if you've got the right conditions, you can find something?

Is it the photos of the gang rape she found in the chest while rescuing Saki? Because I hoped she had hidden them in the office somewhere, but I didn't find anything. There's no CG viewer, so I couldn't be sure if I missed any events.

So... I just want to see if anyone knows about the cabinets or about the evidence invisible girl picked up (and said she'd destroy) that time?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, so... quite a while ago, Etigoya posted a pic of what was fixed in a patch. Here it is: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=352757&postcount=135

And, it's a pic of the bottom cabinets in the medical room. How are the cabinets used, exactly? I've never been able to get any interaction with them. Anyone know?

I ask, because it's mentioned in the comments, something about a rapist or something. So... maybe if you've got the right conditions, you can find something?

Is it the photos of the gang rape she found in the chest while rescuing Saki? Because I hoped she had hidden them in the office somewhere, but I didn't find anything. There's no CG viewer, so I couldn't be sure if I missed any events.

So... I just want to see if anyone knows about the cabinets or about the evidence invisible girl picked up (and said she'd destroy) that time?
After mashing the Z key for ages at the cabinets, it finally dawned on me, it was to fix the collision, you used to be able to walk through them, now they're solid, that's all

Holy crap! I didn't know this, but if you press A, you get a list of all recent conversations, that's pretty cool!

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maker make something on cabinets(possibly for test event) and forget delete it only...

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

maker make something on cabinets(possibly for test event) and forget delete it only...
Ah ok, that clears it up. Very interesting, maybe it was a set up for more events, just like the man in the main town who it looked like you could sell yourself to

Solarpants

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

To be specific, when you examined the left cabinet you got into a fight with a purple thug. He was rather weak and didn't give any real reward for beating him. The right cabinet brought up an in-battle sex scene (I think it was the thugs in the street, unless there is another gang-bang one).

Raio10

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for this as i'm not sure on what to do next?

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does anyone have a walkthrough for this as i'm not sure on what to do next?
There's not REALLY much to walkthrough to be honest, not as much as the twins game, where abouts are you in the story/ dungeons and I'll see if I can help

Status
Not open for further replies.