What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

This literally has the answers to every single one of your questions.

Granted, it's not that well organized, so it might take a bit of hunting, but there is no better walkthrough.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

This literally has the answers to every single one of your questions.

Granted, it's not that well organized, so it might take a bit of hunting, but there is no better walkthrough.
I searched and searched. No idea how to get her. It's just not there. It only says what happens when you talk to her, no how to obtain her.
Fuck! I want that Princess!

-------

After some experimentation, I've discovered that having Rance participate in battles against the amazon's queen lets me auto win the whole battle. Meaning I can just have him fight alone, and not take casualties. Problem is that the amazons go last in the rotation, and there's no guarantee she'll be fighting.

Next question: Why is the Miko Institute composed of such bad asses?

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

You're talking about the blue-haired princess, right?

Scroll down to Asakura house or whatever the name is. It says you can only get her in Second Games.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Scroll down to Asakura house or whatever the name is. It says you can only get her in Second Games.
I wanna fuck her right now. My hyper weapon is already prepared.

Edit-> Now the Demon Army is fucking my shit up. If one of their primary commanders (2k troops) is in the attack force, I can't restore all my troops in the next round. And then there's the suicidal tactic of attacking to try and take a territory. Two battles per turn is just impossible.

Edit2-> Now I've got this guy that's instantly killing all of my commanders. Fuck! I'm restarting to pull off a more awesome army.

Last edited:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Fuck, now Takeda house is the shits. I don't have the numbers to get the free invasions, and I can't block their assaults. The army in the bear costumes is funny, and isn't a hazard, but still.

Restarting again.

Apathy

Lurker
Reputation score

Fuck, now Takeda house is the shits. I don't have the numbers to get the free invasions, and I can't block their assaults. The army in the bear costumes is funny, and isn't a hazard, but still.

Restarting again.
Oh hey is that the first play-thru? Getting your ass stomped by the demon army is kind of scripted. If you can hang on for a few turns the story delivers your territories back.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Restarting again.
Bear costumes =/= Takeda. That's the Tokugawa.

I'm all "rawr don't you know anything" and then i realise now everyone knows the map of Warring States Japan as well as myself. And actually, in order to get your land and then some back from the demon army, you do have to take ground back. Merely holding out won't do it. I need to go back to playing this, but I got annoyed when I stopped being able to progress with girls and not knowing why. I met all the requirements, why did it stop?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Then, immediately following, two other nations declared war. The one with the young leader from being bullied by the giant guy (who also just took over the gunsmiths), and the amazons.

Now the bullied prefecture is perfectly understandable, but the amazons have declared war because I've invaded all the previous countries that declared war on me... Bitch.
Really? That's odd, I had to declare war on the poor kid just to prevent the other army from totally destroying his country. I don't want to do war, I'm just hoping if I conquer it I'll be able to help out. I've always asked them to surrender if ever possible.

And yeah! That mean ass bitch who leads like an army and shit! The Giant ass kingdom where they have like 4 generals raid your country have taken some of my land, and then I go to reclaim it and SHE starts to get pissed at me!! Plus I didn't go to war with them until they started taking over other lands, knowing they'll just force them to do stupid crap.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bear costumes =/= Takeda. That's the Tokugawa.

I'm all "rawr don't you know anything" and then i realise now everyone knows the map of Warring States Japan as well as myself. And actually, in order to get your land and then some back from the demon army, you do have to take ground back. Merely holding out won't do it. I need to go back to playing this, but I got annoyed when I stopped being able to progress with girls and not knowing why. I met all the requirements, why did it stop?
Re-read 'the_taken's post. He never said Takeda had bear costumes.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I re-read. Still looks like he said they have bear costumes to me.

And Kenshin isn't so bad. She always moves to protect the defender; she'll come to your aid just as often as she comes to theirs if you're under attack a lot. My first game she was a real help.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Restarting again.
Translation:
Takeda is very hard. The army in bear costumes amuses me and is easy.

Restarting again.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And Kenshin isn't so bad. She always moves to protect the defender; she'll come to your aid just as often as she comes to theirs if you're under attack a lot. My first game she was a real help.
Well to me she's a bitch! I'm retaking my territory they stole! I never even took it from them in the first place! I had to declare war to prevent them from doing so further, and then they use this tactic where they send all their best troops at once! I nearly had to restart, but I was able to fight back. He's down to only 3000 soldiers now! I figured as long as I kept on the pressure and didn't allow him to regain his forces, he'd be easily destroyed as his best soldiers are now wounded severely every battle! HAHAHAHA

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Really? That's odd, I had to declare war on the poor kid just to prevent the other army from totally destroying his country. I don't want to do war, I'm just hoping if I conquer it I'll be able to help out. I've always asked them to surrender if ever possible.
The walk through says Mouri will randomly take out one of those two in the first game unless you declare war on them first.

I admit I could have been more descriptive. I decided to try taking on Takeda on my own, since the walk through said they would take out both the amazons and whatever the Triforce army is called. I want all their women commanders, so I decided that instead of declaring war on both, I'd try and roll through Takeda with two attack a round. I took the first Province in one go, then Takeda did the four attack blitz and started defending with the super generals. I can barely hold two of them off, let alone all four, and forget trying to take a territory from one. Fucking cavalry.

Tokugawa is a bit funny, what with their soldiers running around in bear costumes.

-------

I took a looked through the walkthroughs and pulled off getting the third action fan in 13 turns. I'm gonna recruit the Amnesiac Miko, then charge into the Gunsmiths and the Kid's provinces. After that, I'll take the Miko's out, then run down through Tokugawa's and the Hanna/Hinna things. The amazons should declare war on me at that point, which means I'll declare war on the Triforce, and Takeda will take a break.

Thing is, at that point, then Tenshin sect will be at war with me and will be causing revolts. I don't want to have to waste actions to settle these revolts, since I'll have to do it in each territory individually. In the previous games, taking over Tenshin nets me one of the hawt triplets, but I wanna get all three. I'm hoping letting Tenshin stay active until the temple event will allow me to get all three in Rance's Harem.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I admit I could have been more descriptive. I decided to try taking on Takeda on my own, since the walk through said they would take out both the amazons and whatever the Triforce army is called. I want all their women commanders, so I decided that instead of declaring war on both, I'd try and roll through Takeda with two attack a round. I took the first Province in one go, then Takeda did the four attack blitz and started defending with the super generals. I can barely hold two of them off, let alone all four, and forget trying to take a territory from one. Fucking cavalry.
I actually haven't even glanced at the walkthrough. I could care less about how many woman I bag. This would be one of those games I wouldn't mind if the hentai content was removed from the game. I want to know how my battle tactics and decisions effect the rest of the region.

The story is incredible, despite it first starting out "I want to fuck all women in the land!" It then gets you involved into other characters in the story, gradually building up things from all sides. The enemies and how they struggle, the demon that is slowly taking over your friend, the humor moments where you discover characteristics of one you had no idea could be so funny. ((AKA: The gun girl. Love it when she freaks out around cute things. The Bear things tried to invade and then this scene played out which just made me laugh.))

It's a quality game, if there is a version that has no Hentai in it, I'd gladly recommend it to a lot of my friends.
Only thing that bugs me about this game is important characters can die in battle. I wouldn't mind if other units I had died, but the woman and other influential characters to the story mean a lot to me, so it's frustrating to reach a soldier limit and have them all composed of key characters.

Edit: That's how you know you've done great story design and character development, when the players actually care about what happens to the characters..... instead of just being bummed they no longer will have sex scenes like others. I could skip those.

Last edited:

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

@Sponge: Aww.

And I remember when you seemed like you wanted to stop playing because Rance was a dick. Look'it whose all growed up.

Also, at the character design part... I'd have to disagree with you about that rule of thumb. I didn't want characters to die because I wanted to use them, not because I felt an emotional attachment to them. Frankly the only one I felt an emotional attachment to was Sill. I'm not saying they weren't well-designed, by the way, because they were. Especially with how almost all of them were somehow modeled after historical figures.

@Taken:
Eh. Once you figure out how it all works, it's relatively easy. The guide helps with this (because let's face it, this game doesn't really explain how itself works). I'd recommend trying to beat it once without it, but given the level of complexity and the lack of cut-and-dry explanation in-game, I wouldn't feel bad about yourself if you consulted it.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

It is true that once you have the sniper girl from the gunsmiths kingdom, it can be ridiculously easy. She's awesomely OP, especially when you increase her number of actions and have foot soldiers to guard her from attack.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

It is true that once you have the sniper girl from the gunsmiths kingdom, it can be ridiculously easy. She's awesomely OP, especially when you increase her number of actions and have foot soldiers to guard her from attack.
Damage + Assassination attempt. Fuck yeah! Need more attacks like that for the rest of the commanders. The item list says there's books that increase action points, and then there's the busy bee. If I crank her speed up high enough, I won't need anything else to attack with her.

I'm gonna figure out all the sources of satisfaction to see if I can get that fifth action fan.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Damage + Assassination attempt. Fuck yeah! Need more attacks like that for the rest of the commanders. The item list says there's books that increase action points, and then there's the busy bee. If I crank her speed up high enough, I won't need anything else to attack with her.

I'm gonna figure out all the sources of satisfaction to see if I can get that fifth action fan.
Nah, you still need the others. She's a glass cannon; all offence, no defence. She does make it into my final field team though. Have you been calling for reinforcements when you get the chance with the satisfaction bonus? Some of the best units are available that way.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Nah, you still need the others. She's a glass cannon; all offence, no defence. She does make it into my final field team though. Have you been calling for reinforcements when you get the chance with the satisfaction bonus? Some of the best units are available that way.
Just cause the other troops are with her, doesn't mean they'll be attacking.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

I tend to only have defence unit in my frontline. There are some other rather hideous attackers, afterall.