What's new

VN/TEXT NTR Loli Shota Ryona [Alice Soft] Sengoku Rance / 戦国ランス

OkiGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sengoku Rance

im actually surprised that the wiki has no actual strategy guide or anything to give you an idea of how to start playing, the first time i went through the game i was downright awfull compared to my second playthrough, im thinking of compiling a list of simple gameplay tips to help new people along in the game, as there are some easy to use tricks that make things so much more manegable (though i'd still recommend doing your first playthrough without any help)

one thing i'd recommend to everyone though, is on your first playthrough, attack kenshin immediately after finishing off the sect (order would be Hara->Ashikaga->tenshin sect/miko institute->uesugi)

and never... ever... make a house your vassal (biggest mistake i made was make half the map my vassals... ouch)
there is a guide for this game in gamefaqs but its not very good either ~

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

there is a guide for this game in gamefaqs but its not very good either ~
What's a vassal? You mean not conquer the place? I haven't conquered a single country.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

What's a vassal? You mean not conquer the place? I haven't conquered a single country.
Yes, a vassal is a kingdom you force to surrender to you.

Generally, it's not worth doing unless you're really struggling because you've got too many active wars and can't make progress because you're facing too many attacks.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, a vassal is a kingdom you force to surrender to you.

Generally, it's not worth doing unless you're really struggling because you've got too many active wars and can't make progress because you're facing too many attacks.
Ohhhh... might explain why I'm having trouble then. I figured I was just not being a douchbag. I'm not into the whole killing everybody for no reason stuff. I always thought it was more honorable to offer a surrender before destroying. If they say no though, I'll blow them up. None have refused however, so I figured I was making friends and that would help me later in the story.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I've cleared every dungeon I have, searched every weapon, and I've done a lot of interacting. I'm still getting crushed, and barely make it through his apostle. Are there any items I can get that will heal commanders between battles?
You can clear dungeons more than once. Trust me, if you're having trouble, the reason is because you haven't leveled up your commanders. Rance and Kentarou can go up to 99, and if you ever actually get them that high, they pretty much one-shot every boss ever. Clearing a dungeon gives each commander you used a level-up. Also if you release five prisoners at once from your dungeon, you get an item that will give you one level (this is why you always only ever want to release prisoners in multiples of 5).

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I managed to beat it, but damn the last part of the game is difficult.

Ops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i don't remember the name of the guy who said something about a walktrough but there is one ... srry don't remember i played it over 1 year ... and after 3-4 times i began using a trainer ... don't ask me if i still have it i still looking for the friend who game it to me:p 10+ the game is worth and i think there will be a rance 8 .. i hope it will its great

OkiGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the demon girl turns bad at the benning of turn 89 and its a instant game over. wtf do i do ? anyone knows ?

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to do three events to do a search for her.

OkiGO

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They may be green (you have to send captains to search).
like the kouhine one them. still. I dont see em...

as matter of fact miko doesnt seem to be missing at all

lastthai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the demon girl turns bad at the benning of turn 89 and its a instant game over. wtf do i do ? anyone knows ?

search one dungeon(i can't remember it's name)
it's in center japan
________

Last edited:

Zelse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, did you just get to the part where she runs out of lemons? You have to search a dungeon in the southernmost territory the Tenshi sect controls at the start.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Try the MU links. You'll need to copy paste them, though.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

In all my playthroughs of this game I've still never seen this screen used in the OP: