What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ALICE Made ] アリス☆メイド INISHIE イニシエ RE171819 RJ171819

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171819] イニシエ Initiate

No loli here.
It's not just in that game. There is like this rule: "It's upped at A-S but I'm neither allowed to write the full name or offer a link"

This game btw is very tedious.... I stopped for now because the scenes are fucking boring and the grind / walking around in ENDLESSLY LARGE dungeons is 2 stronk.... maybe dropping it for realz.
Generally because there is no need, because once it's on animesharing the torrent is out. Mega link > torrent > other links is generally the order of usefulness when it comes to download links.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Generally because there is no need, because once it's on animesharing the torrent is out. Mega link > torrent > other links is generally the order of usefulness when it comes to download links.
So it's not forbidden? Okay.

The game btw. has very nice art but the gameplay is bad.
This reminds of circle kame whoring out his artist takumi (or takami or whatever) to team up with bad circles to create bad games with nice art.

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

okay, did the first dungeon, with the slimes, or I think that is the first dungeon?

Flipped that switch at the end, does that even do anything??

Also the shiny thing in the room (wich I suppose is her room, idk, where the CG room/crystal is also at), what does it do, is that her bed, if so she doesnt want to go in it or something?
No clue what to do, realy always an issue with these games for me..
(I know get the translate program, but I suck at grasping that stuff)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I dun mind having to work a bit for some scenes and such, but having no clue what to do and walking around endlessly gets tiresome even for me... ^^

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

okay, did the first dungeon, with the slimes, or I think that is the first dungeon?

Flipped that switch at the end, does that even do anything??

Also the shiny thing in the room (wich I suppose is her room, idk, where the CG room/crystal is also at), what does it do, is that her bed, if so she doesnt want to go in it or something?
No clue what to do, realy always an issue with these games for me..
(I know get the translate program, but I suck at grasping that stuff)

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I dun mind having to work a bit for some scenes and such, but having no clue what to do and walking around endlessly gets tiresome even for me... ^^

That switch opens another path.... The opened path has a shield next to it. It's quite close to the entry point.
The town is emtpy... it slowly opens up but no events or stuff to do.
You kinda need the translation mate otherwise the following tasks will be even harder. Especially since the school events and scenes require you to move to the right room and checking EVERYTHING after each step will take you hours.

soulles

Reputation score

That switch opens another path.... The opened path has a shield next to it. It's quite close to the entry point.
The town is emtpy... it slowly opens up but no events or stuff to do.
You kinda need the translation mate otherwise the following tasks will be even harder. Especially since the school events and scenes require you to move to the right room and checking EVERYTHING after each step will take you hours.
Figured as much, I kinda get through alot of these games just with putting time into it and going to everything alot... but yeah, should get a translator indeed.. just wished I was good at understanding how to use those and such... ^^

But thanks for the feedback, didnt think it would add another section near the exit, at least now a minor step further in.. so thanks for that.. (guess kinda dumb not thinking about that or figuring that out... :p )

thswherizat

Reputation score

No loli here.
It's not just in that game. There is like this rule: "It's upped at A-S but I'm neither allowed to write the full name or offer a link"
As long as the game tags say it contains loli, the forum developers could be at risk of a lawsuit for hosting it just on the off chance of it actually containing Loli. It's really not worth the risk for them or anyone else to sift through all of the content to make sure it doesn't have any sort of underage stuff, while it is rather easy for us just to go look on a torrent website.

You'll see on other threads that when there isn't a Loli tag people will happily link a Nyaatorrent page that has the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've checked the gallery rip for this game and can confirm that the loli tag is justified. The girl with the red rose in her hair on the cover has the physique of a 14 year old.

Outside of the art, I'm not enamoured with the mechanics and had only just finished a proper dungeon crawler so will pass on this one.

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Figured as much, I kinda get through alot of these games just with putting time into it and going to everything alot... but yeah, should get a translator indeed.. just wished I was good at understanding how to use those and such... ^^

But thanks for the feedback, didnt think it would add another section near the exit, at least now a minor step further in.. so thanks for that.. (guess kinda dumb not thinking about that or figuring that out... :p )
Don't give up with the translation man.
I wouldn't play these games without it. I see no fun/sense without it.
IF you use multiple sources you get a REALLY DECENT translation and once you figure out how to use it, it only takes like 20 secs to set it up.
Copy the exe - copy/paste the code to open it with AGTH and use TA to get multiple translations. There are other ways and you really have to try it. It may take you 20-30 mins the first time but afterwards it's easy.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Based on the art on dlsite, I was kind of expecting a different type of game. Namely, that she wasn't going to be a complete slut from the very start. It works in some games, but this is not one of them, there's no real incentive to do all the dungeons and stuff if there's no progression in her character, you get the same basic scenes throughout the entire game with a couple of yuri scenes splashed in, and none of them are particularly amazing.

Also, for some reason I almost never enjoy games that don't have a skip button, the majority of the text and story of these games isn't all that good and having to click z repeatedly for extended periods is a buzzkill.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I kind of figured that people (including me) would've learned their lesson by now after playing SNOW, but maybe THIS TIME there'd be some decent scenes to make up for the meh gameplay.

If people can't google anime share or nyaa on their own they have bigger issues to deal with.

Just downloaded this from nyaa can't wait to play it. Art looks really good and i enjoyed snow quite a bit.
That's nice and all, but the question is: Is it the latest version with the additional scenes? Also, for what it's worth, googling "イニシエ anime-sharing" got me nothing.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kind of figured that people (including me) would've learned their lesson by now after playing SNOW, but maybe THIS TIME there'd be some decent scenes to make up for the meh gameplay.

That's nice and all, but the question is: Is it the latest version with the additional scenes? Also, for what it's worth, googling "イニシエ anime-sharing" got me nothing.
Take your , but updated versions of games only turn up if the Taiwanese website decides to release them.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I actually like this game a lot.. there are a few annoying things at the beginning, but it gets alright later on.

Oh well, I have a fetish for schoolgirls after all.:eek:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is there a trick for the lamia, or is it really just luck (aoe confusion/sleep about 4 out of 5 turns , with the 5th being a damaging attack with a chance to blind). I can probably kill the thing with 7-10 ice buffed attacks, but I'm only getting 2-4 real hits in on the damn thing in 40-60 turn battles.

Edit: Hmm... it seems like 8th time's the charm (7 real hits killed it, probably could've done it in less if I'd bothered to use something better than the zuu sword). Just a matter of luck with the debuffs I guess.

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ok..... i'm stuck at beginning, cant figure out where to go next after i get into class and there a new girl....

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok..... i'm stuck at beginning, cant figure out where to go next after i get into class and there a new girl....
Click two times in a row on the professor's class, the one in the middle of the building.

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a trick for the lamia, or is it really just luck (aoe confusion/sleep about 4 out of 5 turns , with the 5th being a damaging attack with a chance to blind). I can probably kill the thing with 7-10 ice buffed attacks, but I'm only getting 2-4 real hits in on the damn thing in 40-60 turn battles.

Edit: Hmm... it seems like 8th time's the charm (7 real hits killed it, probably could've done it in less if I'd bothered to use something better than the zuu sword). Just a matter of luck with the debuffs I guess.
Don't recall which boss is that, but this is how I go through almost all the bosses.

(Magic to check weakness + Sleep)
Repeat

I didn't even bother using the healing magic. I learned the first level and it only cures for 200 which is garbage compare to the repair kit and the so call ground water:confused:

ddesta1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it just me, or is the story jumping a part?

Aru gave Remiyu a drink and the second day Remiyu just accidentally bump into her and starts following her?:confused:
Later part of the Remiyu's name reverted back to exchange student with a glare face?
And finally Remiyu stole Aru's boyfriend before?

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i wonder what to do in the (second?) dungeon where you must to push rock off, but you seems cannot push it anywhere....

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to push the rock into the "open gap" signified by the black bars to the south of it.

Also, does anyone have a complete save, I've "beaten" the game as best I can, but I can only get a Bad End. Tried many different things, but i am stumped.