What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ALICE Made ] アリス☆メイド INISHIE イニシエ RE171819 RJ171819

HighZealot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ171819] イニシエ Initiate

This should be a complete save. Not 100% sure if the savec file is required but just in case.

I also didn't even know there was more than 1 ending.
I thought the only ending was the one where the two girls escape together as a happy pair.

Attachments

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This should be a complete save. Not 100% sure if the savec file is required but just in case.

I also didn't even know there was more than 1 ending.
I thought the only ending was the one where the two girls escape together as a happy pair.
Thank you, very much appreciated.

I'm not sure what I did to get the bad end, but the main heroine, after fighting the "wave summoning boss," separates from the secondary heroine, and from there I eventually exit out a dark forest and--BAM--bad end. There was two options to select after fighting said boss, but both choices seemed to lead to a badend, but the second option added more text beforehand.

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game, doesn't give very good indications, i'm on the second day i talked to the principal in the faculty office and then i did go to the nurse office and the science room, then i talket to everyone at school but the game is not progessing, what do you have to do in the second day?

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game, doesn't give very good indications, i'm on the second day i talked to the principal in the faculty office and then i did go to the nurse office and the science room, then i talket to everyone at school but the game is not progessing, what do you have to do in the second day?
Note: I am completely guessing here, but I'll tell you what I did.

South of the library there is a "lounge area," there are two npcs there, one you give something to and they give you 700 for it. The other npc gives you an item, depending how you answer the pop up, the top choice give you an item to give to the nurse. You then bring it to the nurse, she'll ask for more(probably, maybe), just head back to the npc who gave you the first item and collect another and then it seems to conclude that. Afterwards simply talk to you classroom teacher in the teacher's lounge and pick the bottom option, causing an H-scene with principle.

During the evening that follows head to the pub and the nurse should be there with a mission to infiltrate the school and adjust a radio, I guess.

Last edited:

ermac25

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Note: I am completely guessing here, but I'll tell you what I did.

South of the library there is a "lounge area," there are two npcs there, one you give something to and they give you 700 for it. The other npc gives you an item, depending how you answer the pop up, the top choice give you an item to give to the nurse. You then bring it to the nurse, she'll ask for more(probably, maybe), just head back to the npc who gave you the first item and collect another and then it seems to conclude that. Afterwards simply talk to you classroom teacher in the teacher's lounge and pick the bottom option, causing an H-scene with principle.

During the evening that follows head to the pub and the nurse should be there with a mission to infiltrate the school and adjust a radio, I guess.
Thanks that did it now i'm in the dungeon where you have to put the 5 stones
in the portal things, so far i found three

Tollan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks that did it now i'm in the dungeon where you have to put the 5 stones
in the portal things, so far i found three
I didn't use a translator so I was unaware of said stones, but I think I'm familiar with where you are.

If your at the area where you fight snakes, one of the early "portals" you have to hit is off the left, before you get to the "river-bridge" area; I completely missed it initially, and it took me nearly an hour of back-tracking to find it. One is in an cave at the beginning, another is in a cave on the north side of the west-most area, there should also be another somewhere else on that side, closer to the west-most side of said area.

I cannot recall the last one, but if these are unhelpful I can go back into the game and figure it out. I should be able to remember once I play the game, but, alas, sleep beckons.

yoyomo80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you find the stones to put into the portals? Ive found all the portals but nothing happens when I interact with them.