What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

100$? also saving and reloading constantly to do new paths is kinda boring it be better if you do one route finish that then do another rather then having the game end after that route for me that replayablility is pointless in my opinion

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100$? also saving and reloading constantly to do new paths is kinda boring it be better if you do one route finish that then do another rather then having the game end after that route for me that replayablility is pointless in my opinion
A patreon paid 100$ to choose an entire scene, everyone gets to see it tho.

We've explained multiple times why we're not going to focus on just one route.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

image 3/4 reminds me of something from Studio Pork

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game is only demo right ?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

image 3/4 reminds me of something from Studio Pork
Do you remember which one?!?!

I drew a reference to Muku and I didnt remember which game I saw the scene on, I thought it was something from Anim Team and I wanted to show him to explain more or less what I wanted, I never got to find out which game was it but I'd love to check it out again.

game is only demo right ?
Hard to say, it's not finished but it's pretty big with 40ish H-Scenes

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

with .82 I can't seem to get out of free roam, is this a bug/intended?

I triggered the scene in the park, but there's no way to resume normal activities, and I can't find anything else to pass the time. :/

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

with .82 I can't seem to get out of free roam, is this a bug/intended?

I triggered the scene in the park, but there's no way to resume normal activities, and I can't find anything else to pass the time. :/
Bug, was fixed in 0.82, you mean 0.81 right?

Maybe I'm wrong but we fixed it, maybe for 0.83.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you remember which one?!?!
I didn't mean a specific work from them. I just meant in general. Its a combination of the outfit with that hairstyle and the face. it's not similar to anything from them. It just reminds me of it.

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update on 0.83!

Wow, that school girl outfit and those pigtails!

...I still can't the desire to have her be blond with those different hairstyles out of my head.

ah well. :p

Dirthead

Reputation score

Looks nice. Looking forward to the update!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't mean a specific work from them. I just meant in general. Its a combination of the outfit with that hairstyle and the face. it's not similar to anything from them. It just reminds me of it.
Yeah, I love that circle as well but the costume wasn't a reference to it, I was thinking about a sneak peek 10 days away from the patch, since you referenced that scene, here you go:

Sunday the 15th! ^_^

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I love that circle as well but the costume wasn't a reference to it, I was thinking about a sneak peek 10 days away from the patch, since you referenced that scene, here you go:

Sunday the 15th! ^_^
Ayame getting more and more lewd everytime, i like it :D ill probably ask a friend to become a one time patron just so i can get this update :c cant miss (neither wait lol) on those 9 scenes :p

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I tried to play it around again.

I guess I was expecting a lot of content for an update, I guess I was expecting wrong.

Anyway, I was playing through the game, and I kinda feel the game is very very cringeworthy. I dunno how to put it, but it feels like it was made by a chuuni. I dunno what made me feel that way, maybe I guess its the names, or the way they speak.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I tried to play it around again.

I guess I was expecting a lot of content for an update, I guess I was expecting wrong.

Anyway, I was playing through the game, and I kinda feel the game is very very cringeworthy. I dunno how to put it, but it feels like it was made by a chuuni. I dunno what made me feel that way, maybe I guess its the names, or the way they speak.
Between 0.81 and 0.82 there were no scenes, it was a mechanical patch. The big batch is coming on 0.83 with 10 new scenes.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Between 0.81 and 0.82 there were no scenes, it was a mechanical patch. The big batch is coming on 0.83 with 10 new scenes.
10? you guys managed to include another scene on top of the other 9? surprise after surprise :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

10? you guys managed to include another scene on top of the other 9? surprise after surprise :D
9 are original CG's, 1 is re-used. We didn't advertise the CG with re-used assets.

Ndsjade

Reputation score

Will you add Ayame gangbang scenes, or make a route focus on gangbang ?:)

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

9 are original CG's, 1 is re-used. We didn't advertise the CG with re-used assets.
Ah ok, well nothing new in rpg maker games, re-used assets are a thing, i hope the re-used asset comes with an ahegao this time, Muku is really good at those.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will you add Ayame gangbang scenes, or make a route focus on gangbang ?:)
All routes are subject to having gangbang scenes, and multiple girls as well, the only ones you can see more than one girl are Chloe Crossover and Adriana scenes, later we'll introduce Fujiko and some other minor female characters.

Ah ok, well nothing new in rpg maker games, re-used assets are a thing, i hope the re-used asset comes with an ahegao this time, Muku is really good at those.
The only re-used CG's we've used so far weren't 100% re-used as the facial expressions were fairly different, while the first time was an embarrassed and reluctant Ayame, the next one was a more daring Ayame with pleasure and ahegao.

------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------

Final Preview of 0.83

COUNTDOWN TO RELEASE!

Last edited: