What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

In the podcast and mechanical patch notes you mentioned tanning would be able to be done during the weekends. In the current story progression, you already get a weekend (dinner date and sports game).

Will these events be retained, or would you suggest starting anew to use the free roam events at the start?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In the podcast and mechanical patch notes you mentioned tanning would be able to be done during the weekends. In the current story progression, you already get a weekend (dinner date and sports game).

Will these events be retained, or would you suggest starting anew to use the free roam events at the start?
No, those are mandatory events, going to the beach is a free roam weekend event, you won't miss a thing and we currently have no plans to break more saves in the future. We've only did it twice in our entire development.

You make my day in the weirdest way :)

But will there be an option to turn her back to normal or become tanned again ?
*Insert angelic choir here*

Wait, Is that actually going to be an option?! Yeesss.
While I would keeping prefer her original hair style, this works to! :)
Yes it will be an option in game.

It's a wig, you can instantly take it off.

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes it will be an option in game.

It's a wig, you can instantly take it off.
Just a wig?

ah well.

(If wasn't clear I meant Her original Hairstyle, but blonde.)

Last edited:

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The Game looks more and more promising everytime I come back to check.
Maybe it is Time to pledge after all xD

No seriously, if Fleeting Iris will be a Hit, which I think it will, you are in for the big run and I can only say that I will look forward to your other Games which sounds Interesting as well, now that I've read through the Introduction on Patreon again.

Now I got a random thought/Question while typing.
Does Ayames Likes and Dislikes on her Status Page change the more she changes?

For example, since its fresh, she becomes a Bimbo.
Her likes would be then Sex, Money and Dicks and Dislikes would be maybe noisy People who say that she need to Stop this Lifestyle or whatever.

Would be nice to have it in it for further Immersion:cool:
If not I can still live with it xD

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One last Question for now(I've been posting on the thread way too much)

I heard There's going to be an Intelligence stat, so what would it do? Will it start at a medium level or just start at 0?
Will it just effect things like Jobs or will it actually altar lines of Dialogue? (Bimbo/ditz/airhead lines for low Int ?)
Just wanted to know.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We're releasing a walkthrough along with the patch in 4 days, it'll be much easier by then.
Will the walkthrough be available to everyone? I never got around to playing 0.8 so thought I would wait for the walkthrough in case I get stuck (also hoping for another public release :p ).

Last time I played this game the title screen had Ayame in a Christmas outfit, does she have a scene with that on is it purely for the title screen?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Game looks more and more promising everytime I come back to check.
Maybe it is Time to pledge after all xD

No seriously, if Fleeting Iris will be a Hit, which I think it will, you are in for the big run and I can only say that I will look forward to your other Games which sounds Interesting as well, now that I've read through the Introduction on Patreon again.

Now I got a random thought/Question while typing.
Does Ayames Likes and Dislikes on her Status Page change the more she changes?

For example, since its fresh, she becomes a Bimbo.
Her likes would be then Sex, Money and Dicks and Dislikes would be maybe noisy People who say that she need to Stop this Lifestyle or whatever.

Would be nice to have it in it for further Immersion:cool:
If not I can still live with it xD
Cannot disclose that information, more on that as you progress through the game. :rolleyes: *wink wink*

One last Question for now(I've been posting on the thread way too much)

I heard There's going to be an Intelligence stat, so what would it do? Will it start at a medium level or just start at 0?
Will it just effect things like Jobs or will it actually altar lines of Dialogue? (Bimbo/ditz/airhead lines for low Int ?)
Just wanted to know.
Post ahead!

With high intelligence stat you'll be able to get some jobs.

Low intelligence stat and you will be able to get deceived by some people more easily which will change the dialogues.

Will the walkthrough be available to everyone? I never got around to playing 0.8 so thought I would wait for the walkthrough in case I get stuck (also hoping for another public release :p ).

Last time I played this game the title screen had Ayame in a Christmas outfit, does she have a scene with that on is it purely for the title screen?
Yes it will. Everyone will have access to the Walkthrough.

The Christmas mini game never came to exist, Patreons just wanted more of the game, we will find a way to do it eventually.

userpass

Reputation score

I figured it would be fun to try and do the Garcia route where Ayame had not yet had sex with Robert to see if his reaction would be different. You have the requirement that Ayame not be a virgin so I did the Sato route as that route lets you lose your virginity without ending the game. However, once Ayame lost her virginity the EV icon went away from their house and I had no way of proceeding on the route.

Is this a bug or intended?

To be honest, I do not think it should even be necessary that she lost her virginity in order to perform that scene. Considering the other ways she can be coaxed into losing it to various men, it is not too farfetched that she see Robert do his thing and proceed to have her revenge sex with Dan. Plus then you could have some interesting dialog as Robert deals with that fact.

huckbeine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I've tried giving this game a go.

I quite have to ask, is there still a point in making this in RPGMaker?
The game is quite very very rigid, and how the game plays out, it is best to just make this a VN in renpy or whatever.

Its a slog to make the character go through the map, most of them still quite empty then go to work then just a few dialogue here and there and make the character run through the map all over again the next day. I thought, that the weekends would at least resemble free roam, but I am railroaded to events.

Unless there is something the game would offer that it can't be done as a VN, I would really suggest ditch the RPG and remake it as a sim-like VN, kinda like Tokemeki, True Love or Princess Maker.

Also the art, I don't really wanna comment on it, but there is a huge gap between the way the Ayame is drawn compared to the men. Like the girl was drawn by Kentaro Yabuki then the males are drawn by Yuichi Hasegawa.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, I've tried giving this game a go.

I quite have to ask, is there still a point in making this in RPGMaker?
The game is quite very very rigid, and how the game plays out, it is best to just make this a VN in renpy or whatever.

Its a slog to make the character go through the map, most of them still quite empty then go to work then just a few dialogue here and there and make the character run through the map all over again the next day. I thought, that the weekends would at least resemble free roam, but I am railroaded to events.

Unless there is something the game would offer that it can't be done as a VN, I would really suggest ditch the RPG and remake it as a sim-like VN, kinda like Tokemeki, True Love or Princess Maker.

Also the art, I don't really wanna comment on it, but there is a huge gap between the way the Ayame is drawn compared to the men. Like the girl was drawn by Kentaro Yabuki then the males are drawn by Yuichi Hasegawa.
x'D

Most of your concerns are understandable, I'll try to address most of them.

Real free roam hasn't been implemented yet, the game is somehere between 35~40% done, most of the actual gameplay mechanics and free roam haven't been inserted yet, later on you'll be able to go out at different hours of the day and interact with a lot of different NPC's, you'll have to buy items to unlock scenes, costumes, beauty products to increase your charm, etc.

Regarding the art, Ayame and the other characters have been redrawn a few times, the guys mostly haven't, Mukuyaki's art has improved A WHOLE lot and the disparity will be less apparent in the second game, redrawing all those assets at this point into the first game just would take too damn long and we find the quality to be quite acceptable.

I understand your concerns and I understand it, but there's valid reasons for those, some will be addressed soon, some we are aware but we're not willing at least right now to do anything about it because we don't find it to be that drastic.

Appreciate the feedback and thanks for playing.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wait the demo was updated to the last version?!! STUPID INTERNET!! i can't believe i missed that........i swear if the internet drops in the middle of the download i am killing someone :mad:....xD

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait the demo was updated to the last version?!! STUPID INTERNET!! i can't believe i missed that........i swear if the internet drops in the middle of the download i am killing someone :mad:....xD
I think so, it might not be the last last, but I think it is? Don't remember.

TheMagister

Demon Girl
Reputation score

By the way, have you considered adding sprite sex in the game? I don't remember if it's maybe featured somewhere already, I only remember Muku's (great) CGs. Which should obviously have all the attention, but I always like the combination of some sprite sex as an intro or a fade-out to a scene, personally.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By the way, have you considered adding sprite sex in the game? I don't remember if it's maybe featured somewhere already, I only remember Muku's (great) CGs. Which should obviously have all the attention, but I always like the combination of some sprite sex as an intro or a fade-out to a scene, personally.
I created some sprite sex but I'm not a sprite artist so they will be somewhat limited as it likely takes me 10x longer to animate sprites, however I've already created 3 instances of sprite sex, one scene at the shower featuring standing sex, a blowjob under a table where you can see the head bob up and down and a doggystyle one.

Here's a preview of patch 0.83 as well:

TO EVERYONE ELSE:

Again, if you like our game please consider supporting us, even tho I've released eventually almost every version here for free, but every little goes a long way.

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Version .82 or .81 gonna be free some day or just for patreons?

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

9 hentai scenes along with a new route and more free roam goodies, god damn you guys threw everything to the grill, this is a huge step up from your previous work pace, congratulations, hope this clear some doubts out there of you guys not hearing the feedback, this shows the exact opposite, looking forward to it as well, heres a little feedback/request, take it or leave it, would be cool if melvin is actually a close friend to arthur and they end up in a threesome with Ayame in a h-scene if you were progressing through melvin route previous to arthur, just a random idea, keep up the good work.