What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.81]

This patch is looking amazing the closer it gets. Btw Starke are we getting the scene with the guy in the park in this patch? the one that tells you to go to the bathrooms in the night, its fine if you cant reveal that content, but why not ask anyways :v

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This patch is looking amazing the closer it gets. Btw Starke are we getting the scene with the guy in the park in this patch? the one that tells you to go to the bathrooms in the night, its fine if you cant reveal that content, but why not ask anyways :v
No, he'll come later on when your morality is lower. I'm really excited to add that one later since there's been quite a few people who asked me about that guy and we have a lot of plans for him, but as it stands, moraly Ayame would have no reason to go there now, but she will definitely go there eventually.

Last edited:

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, he'll come later on when your morality is lower. I'm really excited to add that one later since there's been quite a few people who asked me about that guy and we have a lot of plans for him, but as it stands, moraly Ayame would have no reason to go there now, but she will definitely go there eventually.
Oh cool, seems like im not the only 1 curious about how things end up with that guy, since he left ayame on fire XD are you guys planning on a mini side route with a couple of scenes with him or something? i know you said there wont be other main routes, but maybe a mini route with a couple of scenes that doesnt affect the main routes wouldnt be that bad imo.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All routes are subject to having gangbang scenes, and multiple girls as well, the only ones you can see more than one girl are Chloe Crossover and Adriana scenes, later we'll introduce Fujiko and some other minor female characters.

The only re-used CG's we've used so far weren't 100% re-used as the facial expressions were fairly different, while the first time was an embarrassed and reluctant Ayame, the next one was a more daring Ayame with pleasure and ahegao.

------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------ // ------------------------

Final Preview of 0.83

COUNTDOWN TO RELEASE!

My god...It's like every time I think this can't get better, you keep proving me wrong.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that I think of it, the Public exposure scene probably has something to do with the park guy. If not, that's a great way you can integrate it.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I think of it, the Public exposure scene probably has something to do with the park guy. If not, that's a great way you can integrate it.
It doesn't.

roguester

Reputation score

What about the construction / slums area (where it was said a while ago that the dog might run there), has it been implemented yet?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What about the construction / slums area (where it was said a while ago that the dog might run there), has it been implemented yet?
No, but both construction areas will have a use in 0.83

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the release coming later today or it will be delayed? biggest patch so far, hype too strong.

AlexGG

Reputation score

Just interesting how do you make such model?

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I had a question but it's about another game they plan to create.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's uploading, will be out in a couple of minutes.
Cool, ill contact a friend so i can give him the $10 needed so he can become a 1 time patron and that way get the link, thats my only way of supporting you guys (aside from following this thread and any news you share) since i lack credit card therefore paypal is useless for patreon, i hope you dont mind.

Grayking666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's uploading, will be out in a couple of minutes.

Model? Do you mean the busts and the CG's? They're hand drawn.

Shoot.
Thanks for listening, the second game you plan to make about the undercover agents, are they both playable and if so will they have similar scenes with the same kind of people ( Hypothetical Ex: Like a pervy student who gropes both of them each different ways?) or different scenes for the both of them individually?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cool, ill contact a friend so i can give him the $10 needed so he can become a 1 time patron and that way get the link, thats my only way of supporting you guys (aside from following this thread and any news you share) since i lack credit card therefore paypal is useless for patreon, i hope you dont mind.
Nothing wrong with that I think.

Thanks for listening, the second game you plan to make about the undercover agents, are they both playable and if so will they have similar scenes with the same kind of people ( Hypothetical Ex: Like a pervy student who gropes both of them each different ways?) or different scenes for the both of them individually?
I wish I had a better answer for you but, both lol.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I run into some bugs in this version, i started a game fresh to try everything out, and whenever i go to the residential area right of the construction site, the thief mini event triggers and it randomly jumps into the first sato scene, and then all you get is a black screen and cant advance any further, the only solution i've found is to never pass through that residential area, only using the bus.

Another bug i found was when Jack invites you to watch the game where Dan plays, you get a black screen too and cant advance any further, this basically kills free roam, hopefully some patreons already found those out.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I normally do that, but sadly the only friends i have that kind of trust (and are in the right position) are either family or know my family too much.........

Kachopper9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So is is Morality still planned to effect the dialogue and appearance of scenes?

Because if it is, you might want to put do something for the CG room that lets you see scenes with lower or higher Morality.

I'm also wait for more Free roaming stuff so I can grind morality lower.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is is Morality still planned to effect the dialogue and appearance of scenes?

Because if it is, you might want to put do something for the CG room that lets you see scenes with lower or higher Morality.

I'm also wait for more Free roaming stuff so I can grind morality lower.
We got that under control, lower morality scenes will be completely re-written to reflect the character's state, so they will have unique spots on the CG room of their own. This game is planned to end with over 100 hentai scenes. 70 of them being completely unique CG's.

I normally do that, but sadly the only friends i have that kind of trust (and are in the right position) are either family or know my family too much.........
All good.

I run into some bugs in this version, i started a game fresh to try everything out, and whenever i go to the residential area right of the construction site, the thief mini event triggers and it randomly jumps into the first sato scene, and then all you get is a black screen and cant advance any further, the only solution i've found is to never pass through that residential area, only using the bus.

Another bug i found was when Jack invites you to watch the game where Dan plays, you get a black screen too and cant advance any further, this basically kills free roam, hopefully some patreons already found those out.
All those have been reported on Patreon, thanks for letting us know regardless.

Alleroz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where can I download this new version? I only see the 0.80 available.