What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [v0.83 Final]

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Alansya Chronicles - Fleeting Iris [DEMO UPDATED 2017]

Oh shit, please someone tell me the bad news on the last patreon update isn't about someone dying/getting sick or just plain leaving the project!
He was complaining about making "merely" $4000 a month. And says people like me, who criticize him on his inflated promises, are responsible for his "low" income.
Oh and he says they'll be "back at 1.5 months per patch" schedule, due to that lack of support.
The post was open to all, but then he made it patrons only and deleted all evil criticism from the comments.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patch notes for version 0.80 released. Will come out on Monday, the 5th.

He was complaining about making "merely" $4000 a month. And says people like me, who criticize him on his inflated promises, are responsible for his "low" income.
Oh and he says they'll be "back at 1.5 months per patch" schedule, due to that lack of support.
The post was open to all, but then he made it patrons only and deleted all evil criticism from the comments.
No, your post was deleted because of the stuff you make up, like saying that we're going back to month and a half releases because of the "lack of support", that's not even close to what was written, the only reason is that Muku struggled to do everything in a month.

Also, I'd love to know which "inflated" promises we make, if you think a month and a half for a patch is a lot you must not follow that many patreons, but that's not for me to judge. We'd rather make an estimate and miss it by two or three days (which hasn't happened for the last 3 patches, by the way, we've always hit the deadline) than going "it's out when it's out" MO.

Also, lol at "evil criticism", there's no such thing as evil criticism, there's criticism which can be constuctive or destructive but it's based on facts, and blatantly making shit up in order to damage people's views on something, that's just being an asshole.

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No, your post was deleted because of the stuff you make up, like saying that we're going back to month and a half releases because of the "lack of support"...
My comment on Patreon had nothing to do with that. And you could've easily called me out on the stuff I was "making up". But deleting my comment and then saying it was "destructive criticism" is much easier, right? Keeps the page cleaner. There were few other critical comments on that post and they're all gone. I guess they were also making things up?... Whoever doesn't agree with you, is just "making shit up". Too bad you can't do the same here.

Also, lol at "evil criticism", there's no such thing as evil criticism, there's criticism which can be constuctive or destructive but it's based on facts, and blatantly making shit up in order to damage people's views on something, that's just being an asshole.
Quotation marks in this case are used to express irony. Use Wikipedia when you have doubts.

Honestly, it's not worth arguing with you. I just pity the people who are buying your big talk.

madmonkskillz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So that Christmas image of Ayame in the OP. Is that ever coming back? Will there be special image cg's of her and other characters in game that don't actually ever happen in game?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My comment on Patreon had nothing to do with that. And you could've easily called me out on the stuff I was "making up". But deleting my comment and then saying it was "destructive criticism" is much easier, right? Keeps the page cleaner. There were few other critical comments on that post and they're all gone. I guess they were also making things up?... Whoever doesn't agree with you, is just "making shit up". Too bad you can't do the same here.
Ehhhh, not worth it, I just called you out one post above. At this point I'm just going to block you as any back and forth we have will just lead nowhere but derailing the thread, and trust me, I can go pages and pages arguing with someone and debating ideas, but you don't seem to understand the difference between criticism (constructive or destructive) and fabricating arguments and I don't care enough to explain it to you.

Quotation marks in this case are used to express irony. Use Wikipedia when you have doubts.

Honestly, it's not worth arguing with you. I just pity the people who are buying your big talk.
Apparently Google is as ignorant as me, with or without quotation marks on evil criticism it just finds a few religious allegories so, Google also doesn't think it's ACTUALLY a thing no matter how I search it, quotes, no quotes to be less accurate, evil criticism, evil critics, evil criticism Wikipedia. Nothing.

Also, lol @ using Wikipedia as an argument to begin with.

So that Christmas image of Ayame in the OP. Is that ever coming back? Will there be special image cg's of her and other characters in game that don't actually ever happen in game?
Yes, that Ayame and her costume will be back, that was a mini-game that we planned but we gave the option to our Patreons to decide if during Christmas, they wanted us to make a Christmas mini-game or keep going with the main story, and given the story was at a critical point of advancing to sex, a vast majority picked main story, but we will work on it one day, maybe Christmas 2017.

Didn't get the second part but from what I think I understood the answer so far is no.

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Apparently Google is as ignorant as me, with or without quotation marks on evil criticism it just finds a few religious allegories so, Google also doesn't think it's ACTUALLY a thing no matter how I search it, quotes, no quotes to be less accurate, evil criticism, evil critics, evil criticism Wikipedia. Nothing.

Also, lol @ using Wikipedia as an argument to begin with.
You went searching for it? It's not a phrase or something... Oh, my God, this guy...

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Me reading the notes for the nesxt update: "Aha, nice, new scenes that is also good, finally! i was curious about the father...WHAT KILLED CLARKE!?!!!............what the hell was in the previous update (after demo) that made people hate him? or was him killing melvin?"

That was literally what went through my head while reading xD anyway with 4 scenes from the previous patch and 4 new (not counting chloe's minigame if i read right) the game now has 8 new scenes more than the demo, i like seeing that its growing!

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me reading the notes for the nesxt update: "Aha, nice, new scenes that is also good, finally! i was curious about the father...WHAT KILLED CLARKE!?!!!............what the hell was in the previous update (after demo) that made people hate him? or was him killing melvin?"

That was literally what went through my head while reading xD anyway with 4 scenes from the previous patch and 4 new (not counting chloe's minigame if i read right) the game now has 8 new scenes more than the demo, i like seeing that its growing!
Actually 12 BUT we didn't kill Clarke, people are just not as excited with that route as they are with Melvin, Fujiko, Sato, etc.

That route is pretty infant tho.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Actually 12 BUT we didn't kill Clarke, people are just not as excited with that route as they are with Melvin, Fujiko, Sato, etc.

That route is pretty infant tho.
......that is just because we are bad people who want to see Ayane fall muahahahahahaha

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The only game for now that interest me in you list Game #3: Crimson Moonlight so because of that i have question will have a demo fore every game so 5 demo or only one it you don't make i will probably never be give money for test game so 2 possibility one i find a way to test the game before (without paid) 2 i don't play.

personally i preferred have demon because we can never trust pirate version at 100%

ps maybe it already anserw but i am too lazy to find the reply in a 42 page thread

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only game for now that interest me in you list Game #3: Crimson Moonlight so because of that i have question will have a demo fore every game so 5 demo or only one it you don't make i will probably never be give money for test game so 2 possibility one i find a way to test the game before (without paid) 2 i don't play.

personally i preferred have demon because we can never trust pirate version at 100%

ps maybe it already anserw but i am too lazy to find the reply in a 42 page thread
Admiting to the author you're gonna pirate his game, classy xD

Nonetheless, yes, every game will have public demos.

Azope

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I only say i want test beford paid for it. I always do this beford buy a game generaly i have 3 choice use the demo, use a friend or use a pirate version.

If the game is great 2 choise i have the money or not
if i have a i buy if i don't i use pirate version until i have the money exept for game that say something like only sale "in not my contry" since iy is forbident to buy it why paisd for it.

if the game is good i wait until i have the money to paid and i have it i think and if if i still want it i paid for it.

For patreon is different i paid as much i think the game price and if the autor give acces to 100 dollar and i think the game need only 50 i will paid only 50 and use pirate version( i never have this case since i never seen people ask too much for paid) of couurse if i evaluated the gamme as 10 and autor ask for 15 i still ok for paid it .
I know that work need to be paid but i work a lot and paid little and some work nothink and be paid one month more that my 20 years of my woork
so i think not have the money is not a good reason to not playd good game i am arlready dump for food and other why be doom for every think.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only say i want test beford paid for it. I always do this beford buy a game generaly i have 3 choice use the demo, use a friend or use a pirate version.

If the game is great 2 choise i have the money or not
if i have a i buy if i don't i use pirate version until i have the money exept for game that say something like only sale "in not my contry" since iy is forbident to buy it why paisd for it.

if the game is good i wait until i have the money to paid and i have it i think and if if i still want it i paid for it.

For patreon is different i paid as much i think the game price and if the autor give acces to 100 dollar and i think the game need only 50 i will paid only 50 and use pirate version( i never have this case since i never seen people ask too much for paid) of couurse if i evaluated the gamme as 10 and autor ask for 15 i still ok for paid it .
I know that work need to be paid but i work a lot and paid little and some work nothink and be paid one month more that my 20 years of my woork
so i think not have the money is not a good reason to not playd good game i am arlready dump for food and other why be doom for every think.
Ooooh, my bad. Yeah I do that as well most of the time, mostly because I got burned by amazing trailers and preview pictures and the games turn out to be shit, that's why I purchase games AFTER I've played them, but I DO purchase every game I enjoy.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ooooh, my bad. Yeah I do that as well most of the time, mostly because I got burned by amazing trailers and preview pictures and the games turn out to be shit, that's why I purchase games AFTER I've played them, but I DO purchase every game I enjoy.
For me the biggest barrier is the language, the game may be good but if i can't hook it or the translation is horrible (stupid atlas) then i just don't buy it, on the other hand if something its translated (fan or official) i try to move heaven and earth to buy it xD

Mangagamer is going to leave me poor this summer xD

shuyguy1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I like it how some fans complain it takes to long, but forgets that it takes time to answer those kind of msg's , and that goes of the estimate time xD

I do the same, download the game and play, if its good il buy it, if it not il delete it, that way you can support the game u like, and not the ones with Clickbate :3

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

v0.80 released

Two new Melvin scenes
New Sato scene
Two new scenes that have a cameo by Chloe from Officer Chloe created by Key.

I like it how some fans complain it takes to long, but forgets that it takes time to answer those kind of msg's , and that goes of the estimate time xD

I do the same, download the game and play, if its good il buy it, if it not il delete it, that way you can support the game u like, and not the ones with Clickbate :3
You mean games that have 3 scenes in the demo and an additional 2 scenes in the full game? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

v0.80 released

Two new Melvin scenes
New Sato scene
Two new scenes that have a cameo by Chloe from Officer Chloe created by Key.
Yeah more Melvin!! i can't wait to see a fully fallen Ayane MUAHAHAHAHAHA

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah more Melvin!! i can't wait to see a fully fallen Ayane MUAHAHAHAHAHA
To be fair we're VERY close, I'd say next patch she'll definitely show the decadence.