What's new

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

I had unlocked Favorite Customer before I'd finished the brothel quest. I assume it has to do with buying the outfits in the shop, but I can't say for sure.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'am done all the other quest, but I cant start this one. Maybe I'am too far?
I don't think so, I didn't unlock that quest until over 120 days. Try having sex with the girls in the brothel for a few times.

bidon101

Reputation score

Hi,

is-it possible to have sex with lola? I got only a handjob.

I'm also stuck in the quest "dream job". Iris cannot be a whore because of her father...what can i do? when i see her in the tavern, i can do nothing...

thanks

Anthariel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi,

is-it possible to have sex with lola? I got only a handjob.

I'm also stuck in the quest "dream job". Iris cannot be a whore because of her father...what can i do? when i see her in the tavern, i can do nothing...

thanks
I was blocked here too...

Go talk to her uncle :)

newgroundsluvr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And again:
You need to go out at night and train till you win against the night. (Both on the market at night) Than you must wrestle in the bar to get the code for the brothel.
Nah now I am stuck too...
Thanks I figured it out. You also have to get your reputation up with Maslab by playing dice with him a couple times before you can have the event in the bar to get you the password.

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

thanks! and for lola?
No, you cannot have sex with Lola.

When you get her to stay in your house after remodelled, there's a sketch from akabur saying he couldn't do it in time

I'am done all the other quest, but I cant start this one. Maybe I'am too far?
I cannot get that quest either, I have completed the rest though.
I've been to the brothel hundreds of times and nothing ever happens at the clothes store.

I've loaded an earlier save before the brothel quest and cannot trigger the last quest either

Lupin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get last quest you need Jasmine to expose her tits on the streets. (you can do that while daytime in your house options)
While Jasmine is out, go to the clothes shop and there you are.
(I'm almost sure it's the way to get that quest)

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do you do with the 4 file in the download?

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Its best to highlight all 4 Files, Right-Click, highlight 7-Zip, Extract here.

I tried to extract them through the first file and it just messed everything up

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guess we need to wait a bit longer, it'll surface.

Found the links

Use 7zip not winrar for extracting.
Thank you!

What do you do with the 4 file in the download?
If you are happy with WinRar and don't want to install other extraction tools like 7zip, just use HJSplit (Freeware and safe as 7zip, and especially Portable: No Install!): (Website with other version, like Mac or Linux: )
-Open the software;
-Click "Join";
-Click "Input file" and select the first file (.001);
-Press the "Start" button to combine the parts and build the zip archive.
It works only with .001 files to re-build the original (Or split a file in 00X parts). If you need an extraction tool, just use 7zip or WinRar.

Enjoy and thanks again. :D

Last edited:

Threshco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

finished the Princess Trainer last night
Honestly would not recommend it.

Hint:
if you mouse over the top right corner there is a skip button

Robotron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One thing I quite liked about Princess Trainer was that, at least up until the ending, princess Jasmine was actually not a completely mindbroken and most of the lewd and humiliating stuff you do to her or order her to do is actually lewd and humiliating for her. Honestly, I find a lot of h-games of this variety to be completely boring once you max out the heroine and absolutely nothing she does will faze her.

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This might be old news or I might just be running something wrong but is anyone else getting a game freeze? Everytime I run it, it works fine for a minute or two but then it freezes and then crashes.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far I haven't had any problems with freezes. Do you have any GalaxyPink games you could try to see if you get the same problem?

Anyways. I managed to get all quests just around 215 days :p (I think I misstakenly went to night a couple of times). Nice to see that there doesn't seem to be any real deadlines to complete the game (unless there's another secret you can get for ending the game quick)
Also, anyone tested if Jasmine needs to be fully obediant and perverse to end the game (considering you needs exposure to get to the wedding), That would mean there's only 2 endings (one with and one without all quests completed). Sadly, I can't test it as all my 10 saves are with her being fully graduated from school

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the quest : To each his own permit, I can't seem to talk with him to get his permit, how would one go about that?

invisible

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the quest : To each his own permit, I can't seem to talk with him to get his permit, how would one go about that?
Make Jasmine work at the fruit stand then go to Jafar and ask for the permit.