What's new

Overt_Ninja

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Akabur - Magic Shop

So can anybody help me trigger the other quests? I have done 1, 2, 3, 10 and 13 but can't seem to find the others.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Also, anyone tested if Jasmine needs to be fully obediant and perverse to end the game (considering you needs exposure to get to the wedding)
Unpacking the game, it doesn't test perversity at all, only obedience, popularity, and money. I'm not clear whether you can destroy her reputation without perverting her. But the ending doesn't depend on perversity, either. So only two endings, or really one with a bonus if you do all the quests.
Sadly, I can't test it as all my 10 saves are with her being fully graduated from school
You have unlimited slots. Use the 1-8 buttons at the top to switch between the first 80, and the next button to get to all the later ones.
So can anybody help me trigger the other quests? I have done 1, 2, 3, 10 and 13 but can't seem to find the others.
4 and 5- Go to the tavern at night
6- Can't usefully give you a hint without giving you the answer
7, 8, 9, 11 require that you do #4 first
12 requires that you do #11 first

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question (and mods please delete if verboten): Is there any way to do sexy time with Lola after the whole "Dressed like a whore" scene in the brothel where you get caught with her?

Just wondering because I have gone to every single place and it seems that Lola disappears until you do the 'proceed with the wedding' and then she shows up in the clothing store for a scene.

Edit: Okay, after reading a spoiler in another post, apparently you can get Lola to stay in your remodeled home..... how?

Edit 2: Okay, nevermind.... she randomly shows up at night if you decide to not go out.

Last edited:

smitrano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it possible to get IRIS to lead jasmine around on the leash like you can with Lola?

manticore912

Reputation score

Would love some help with Quest 6 in the Princess Trainer game, I've spent a fair amount of time on this and can't seem to figure it out.

If you don't want to spoil it in the forums then a PM is much appreciated.

Lol nevermind, figured it out somehow.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is it possible to get IRIS to lead jasmine around on the leash like you can with Lola?
if he had more time with the game, he would probably have done it :p

kvier: Yes, I know that there are more than 10 saveslots, but 10 saves should be enough, but if you save every 2nd day like me it will fill up quick :p
Also, I also extracted the artwork and noticed no difference either

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

if he had more time with the game, he would probably have done it :p

kvier: Yes, I know that there are more than 10 saveslots, but 10 saves should be enough, but if you save every 2nd day like me it will fill up quick :p
Also, I also extracted the artwork and noticed no difference either
Since you extracted the images, would you mind telling me if:
1) There's any sex scene with Lola aside from the handjob.
2) If there's any other sex scenes with Iris beyond her normal brothel scene and the ones with Jasmine and the other prostitute.

HonestLurkerThing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So far I haven't had any problems with freezes. Do you have any GalaxyPink games you could try to see if you get the same problem?

Anyways. I managed to get all quests just around 215 days :p (I think I misstakenly went to night a couple of times). Nice to see that there doesn't seem to be any real deadlines to complete the game (unless there's another secret you can get for ending the game quick)
Also, anyone tested if Jasmine needs to be fully obediant and perverse to end the game (considering you needs exposure to get to the wedding), That would mean there's only 2 endings (one with and one without all quests completed). Sadly, I can't test it as all my 10 saves are with her being fully graduated from school
Googled GalaxyPink since I had no idea what that was. Confused since that's (what appears to be) a 3D game versus purely picturesque/minimal animation game. Am I to understand that the CPU/grahic use is astronomic?

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Googled GalaxyPink since I had no idea what that was. Confused since that's (what appears to be) a 3D game versus purely picturesque/minimal animation game. Am I to understand that the CPU/grahic use is astronomic?
The game isn't in 3D, it uses the same Game Engine (Py'ren) which only animates still images. I dont know how much CPU it uses, but it worked on my XP computer 7 years ago :p

dardamex:
1) No, there is no other sex scenes, other than the "room" sketch image
2) no sex scenes, but the nudes are there

Eldanesh69

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Unpacking the game, it doesn't test perversity at all, only obedience, popularity, and money. I'm not clear whether you can destroy her reputation without perverting her. But the ending doesn't depend on perversity, either. So only two endings, or really one with a bonus if you do all the quests.
I believe this is correct. The only way to reasonably get her reputation down is to get her to 3 bars or less of shame and then get her to expose herself without a veil. Even with her shame not at 0, the marriage ending is still the same.

FookinPrawns

Reputation score

The zippyshare links for the Princess Trainer isn't working anymore. If anyone of you gents with a copy could upload it for a curious noob (me) it'd be much appreciated :)

flamehead23a

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dardamex:
1) No, there is no other sex scenes, other than the "room" sketch image
2) no sex scenes, but the nudes are there
could you throw up all the unpacked images and such on mediafire or somewhere? I'd love to get my hands on them.

also, just for clarity's sake...there are no quests that lock out other quests, right? Like if I get iris her job at the brothel, I'm still able to do the dancing quest at Maslab's bar, right?

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

could you throw up all the unpacked images and such on mediafire or somewhere?
Try googling for "unrpa": then you won't have to download all the content twice.

Robotron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty much all of the events in the game play out the same regardless of what you've done elsewhere. Akabur just assumes, for instance, that you will do all of Iris' events before you do Lola's. I'm not familiar with the engine he used for this game, but it seems like it wouldn't have been terribly difficult to just create some checks for whether or not certain events have happened yet and changing other events around slightly depending on whether they did or not.

Despite all this, I think the writing is actually pretty good. I particularly liked the dynamic between Iris and Jasmine, and I think it's a shame the concept of Iris leashing Jasmine and taking her on a walk was scrapped.

Last edited:

TigerSword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm very impressed by this game, its expansive and has such detail.

gullwing

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger quest 13? i did all the other ones.

Robotron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger quest 13? i did all the other ones.
Which one is 13? Is that "favorite customer"? If so, just send Jasmine out to flash her tits without her veil a couple times and then the quest will appear in the clothing shop.

TigerSword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I get Iris to move in with me? I screwed up somewhere and now shes sad :(

darunia

Reputation score

How do I get Iris to move in with me? I screwed up somewhere and now shes sad :(
Talk to her uncle, that should help. But I believe that it is lola that moves in and not Iris.

Slavegurl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone upload it on Mega :)? or pm me a good link ^^?