Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Bragging time i guess? random 5 crystals

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why does every one seem to get her when using random 5 crystals >.> (yes, i got her too)

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

not sure - but she not the first - got 3 blacks recently from random rolls(4, if we count up to month back) so dunno why it's happening

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Probably a minority, but flat out hate the changes to Saki.

I like Saki being able to block 1 ... I field her to stop annoying things that rushes me and what not and damn well like that 1 block to hold up things that forgot to go instant death splat.
And its the instant death and 3 targets that makes her whirlwind great, not the bloody atk pwr, so no thanks to the 1.3x atk as a buff, I'll take a buff to instant death, better range or +1 target thanks.

Last edited:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Does anyone know what they buffed about Agnes? I tried to use google translate in her Wiki page and tried to find sth which might Match in petites translation. Didn't find anything thou.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone know what they buffed about Agnes? I tried to use google translate in her Wiki page and tried to find sth which might Match in petites translation. Didn't find anything thou.
Just delay reduction.

It solves none of her problems, but we got it anyway.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh well. Guess i will AW her only for lewd AW art then u:

Last edited:

Nirhael

Reputation score

Has anyone gotten less than 15 drops on the 80/9 map? Wondering if I should bring a Thief along for farming.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hien cc cost went up by 1
Everything I know is a lie then.

I think my AW cost reduce a bit, quite sure my Saki 16 before and now 15
I think that's just the reduction in CC cost, so it looks like AW didn't change at all (still -2).

Probably a minority, but flat out hate the changes to Saki.

I like Saki being able to block 1 ... I field her to stop annoying things that rushes me and what not and damn well like that 1 block to hold up things that forgot to go instant death splat.
And its the instant death and 3 targets that makes her whirlwind great, not the bloody atk pwr, so no thanks to the 1.3x atk as a buff, I'll take a buff to instant death, better range or +1 target thanks.
Setting Saki's skill aside, this was a great change for the class in general. There are still two other classes that do ranged attacks in a melee slot and can block (magic swordsman and bow rider), or you can go with puppeteers or sailors if you want a unit that switches between blockless ranged or blocking melee.

Ninja filling the ranged damage in a melee slot role with a no-block class is a big change that helps differentiate a lot of those units, and I really like the idea. And honestly, a cheap block in front of or behind Saki isn't really that hard to set up. Even a 4-cost bronze soldier could probably do what you want for almost no cost.

Saki just happens to be a casualty to some people because of her skill. But honestly, ninjas are too squishy to be engaging anything anyway.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone gotten less than 15 drops on the 80/9 map? Wondering if I should bring a Thief along for farming.
I got 10 on my very first fun. Crystal, 5xsigns, plat, 5xsigns, Arisa.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

11 ran so far on 80/9 , never below 15
Without a Thief

You sure You kill all enemies??
Or maybe the RNG still nice to Me~ (?)

200+ fragments or so ATM (Not log in)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn I wanna safe all my SC for Aegis Anniversary, can't waste any on this event. I like the chara but the timing it come is bad

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We know that 1st kill is always 100% drop so yeah pretty sure he didnt kill all enemy (or lies)

80/9 has always been full drop since past item collection, you dont actualy need to bring thief here... unless u want to maximise drop rate on "other" stuff :p

Myself going to farm in 50/7 for more plat fairy, but now im regreting it... even with aw thief the event item drop is way under average -.-
and once i had to press "give up" cuz it only drop 3

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

We know that 1st kill is always 100% drop so yeah pretty sure he didnt kill all enemy (or lies)

80/9 has always been full drop since past item collection, you dont actualy need to bring thief here... unless u want to maximise drop rate on "other" stuff :p

Myself going to farm in 50/7 for more plat fairy, but now im regreting it... even with aw thief the event item drop is way under average -.-
and once i had to press "give up" cuz it only drop 3
The drop rate might have been lowered exactly because of that. Now that we can abort a failed run and only lose half of the invested resources they had to compensate to keep up the pressure.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh holy. Random single Draw.

Not a Minerva or Fiore. Will take her too thou

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance on Oct 7th Between 18:30~20:30:
-Bug Fixes.

Well, hopefully nothing bad happens after this that leads to a roll-back.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Emergency News Report:
-Emergency Maintenance has been Extended.

No estimation of when this will be finished.

I guess the metaphor of a dumb whale beaching itself, and turning itself into a rotting carcass out of spite so no one would be able to enjoy the beach would be quite apt for this.

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Time to draw some fan art ? :V ...
imgur.com/a/MuWVE

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Oct 7th 23:00 Emergency Update:
-Bug concerning unintended operation when certain conditions are met after defeating an enemy during a mission.
-Bug concerning certain browsers being unable to play the game.
Apology:
All users registered (not iOS) before Oct 7th 18:30 will receive 3 Apology Crystals during next maintenance.

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it only me or are item trial drops for the 50/7 really low for this farm event?

I'm getting 1x3 or 1x5 drops most of the time even with thief :(

I usually farm the 50/7 maps for most farm events for plat fairies too, but drops this time around for this map are really bad so far... (anyone getting avg. to good drops like the previous farm events?)