What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Millennium War Aegis 'White Empire Edition' (1)
千年戦争アイギス 白の帝国編(1)

Release Date: November 30th
Author: Murasaki Yukiya (むらさきゆきや; )
Illustrator: Nanahara Fuyuki (七原冬雪; )
Price: 680 JPY (734)
Pre-order: ; ;
Serial Code: Dragon Imperial Princess of Flame Charme (炎の竜皇女"シャルム")

Well, I guess Anelai gets her Imperial Princess—in a roundabout way. '皇女' (Oujo) is for the imperial kind of princess, as opposed to the more usual western '王女' (Oujo; 'King's Daughter').

The buff to 'instant death attack' merely raises it to 3%. So Bella and Chloris have a 3% chance base to assassinate a monster. Azami has a 8% percent base with Ninjutsu and a 13% base with her AW skill. Azami is pretty much the only one this ability is good on; I doubt Bella and Chloris are useful with theirs (though there was a couple times in the past where they made the 2% a hard base, so they had a 2% chance of assassinating 0.1* multiplier liches when characters like Minerva only had a 1% chance).

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance on Oct 13th:
-Emergency Mission "Nurarihyon's Daughter" (ぬらりひょんの娘) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Makai Ant's Counterattack" (逆襲の魔界蟻) Begins (Oct 13th~Nov 10th).

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can see no legit reason to buy more than one Anya, anyway.

She performs poorly in the toughest content(though fairly well on a generic basis, I guess) and her cost is way too prohibitive to even consider running dupes normally.
You'd only want one because Anya and SAW Anya are completely different beasts and it's too cost prohibitive to switch her back and forth all the time.

But with AW2 coming and all black units getting a free copy when you do it, there isn't any reason to dump the resources into a second copy from the revival.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Her performance in the toughest content is likely of no relevance nor importance to the majority of the game's player base.
Where as her performance everywhere else is, as that is actually the content being played by them.

Alone the fact she is a black unit of a useful class with two variations is more than enough reason for people to go for it.

Add to this, peoples collector genes, perfectionism and personal preference and there are a ton of reasons to do things that are not optimal to min/max'er but supremely reasonable to the invidual doing it.

And as for the second copy of a black on AW2? True. But some may not wish to wait and also willing to bet that many have not picked that piece of info up yet, nor any intention to read it before we actually are at AW2.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm....
I guess all this disscussion is becoz I wanting to buy 2'nd Dorania? (Or maybe I'm wrong)

I already decided that I will Skill AW Anya
Since for DEF there is AW Prince - Bernice - Alicia , and still pray I'll get Julius someday from Ticket
I did not buy 2'nd Dorania for un AW Skill version of Anya

I just want him on the Men only Team
Even if he is weak , since he is only 30/30
All for My selfish reason to line him up with Danchou , lol

And really , it nice to have advice and I really appreciate it. Thanks XD

But.... some vid like 15 AW Aisha exist~

When it come to obsession , I think I dun really care with resource and what not
Altho Luckyly , I'm not DAT into 15 AW Anya , lol
Not even 2'nd AW Anya , so chill....

=======================================

I have Silver Healer flood problem >.>
Maybe it's a divine sign to AW Elias - Yuno XD

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Her performance in the toughest content is likely of no relevance nor importance to the majority of the game's player base. <snip>
People can use their time however they wish. It still doesn't mean it's not a waste of time or resources.

There really is no genuine mechanical reason to get two unless you're just goofing off.

Most players will also have Hibari, who is a much better unit than Anya is for a far lower cost that serves a similar role, if people need two sweeper tanks.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would like to add another AW99 Anya to my list of units I am going to raise and will only use one time per year. A very good use of resources instead of maxing out a unit that I've been using a lot in the past few months. Pretty good value.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I've been desperately going through all my unfinished story maps to try and squeeze enough SC out for the black fairy before the second set of maps drops, and I sort of got stuck on the 52 cost eastern map's four star mission...

Can't take out the early waves fast enough with anything I throw at it, even my SAW lv30 Alice or aw99 Grace can't handle it.

Anyone figure out a strategy that doesn't involve too many high-end blacks? I have SAW Leone too along with SAW Marnie, but don't think she can handle the mud monsters.

Ahia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why bother wasting SC on anya. Or the new black unit just go roll the gacha and get esuta.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He wants Drania for COLLECTORS sake, chill guys.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

More power to them if that's what they want, but even with the recent buff they got, I really doubt Dorania's worth using at all. Kind of a waste of time/resources. I love collecting units, but even I wouldn't bother with another Dorania.

And as for the second copy of a black on AW2? True. But some may not wish to wait and also willing to bet that many have not picked that piece of info up yet, nor any intention to read it before we actually are at AW2.
Well here's the thing about that.

There's no point in having two Anyas before AW because SAW is the only reason you'd need more than one. There's no level restriction on AW2 and it can be performed immediately from AW1. (Assumptions are that level will carry over rather than reset for AW2, based on the info we have. IIRC, anyway.)

So if Anya's AW1, you have two choices.
- Waste time and resources farming a second Dorania you don't need and using up your time fairy on it
- Gather AW2 resources and take your free copy, keeping your time fairy if you choose to farm it

One of those two options is a lot better than the other. It's not really justifiable to farm a second Anya now.

Most players will also have Hibari, who is a much better unit than Anya is for a far lower cost that serves a similar role, if people need two sweeper tanks.
If you're comparing to defensive skill Anya, this doesn't work. They're not comparable. If you're comparing to SAW offensive skill Anya, then you sort of have a point unless magic damage is needed. Then they're not comparable again.

Is it really so hard to admit that some people might have a use for two Anyas, even if you don't?

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah. Anya is great for so many hard events. She deals 60~300 magic damage to the demons that appear in nearly every Majin event. Very impressive and always relevant, especially with her default skill having an 85 second cooldown.

It is far better than Hibari, whose main skill has a 50 second cooldown. Who also deals very bad damage because it is physical, especially when most enemies have 100~1000 defense. There is a reason why people stopped using Nanaly, Leone, and Danchou over top-tier broken units like Olivia and Sybilla.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If you're comparing to defensive skill Anya, this doesn't work. They're not comparable. If you're comparing to SAW offensive skill Anya, then you sort of have a point unless magic damage is needed. Then they're not comparable again.

Is it really so hard to admit that some people might have a use for two Anyas, even if you don't?
Anya's skill = half non-magic damage taken.
Hibari's skill = double def. She has easily more than 700 def with just prince and no other buffs.

Meaning hibari takes 700 reduced damage regardless of enemy during skill. Now we look at anya, who also has 700+ def with just prince. during skill, she halves damage taken, meaning she NEEDS the enemy to hit at least 2.1k for her to be 'better' than hibari. but for most content, even those that hit slightly more than 2.5k, hibari is sufficient.

B-but wait! Anya has 20 MR!
right.

No, I mean, Anya can tank both physical and magical!

also,
I would like to add another AW99 Anya to my list of units I am going to raise and will only use one time per year. A very good use of resources instead of maxing out a unit that I've been using a lot in the past few months. Pretty good value.
edit: @ Conrad I can only suggest watching guide videos on youtube, such as sennen war's or something.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol, both sides are exaggerating just for the sake of argument :p

Regular skill Anya has a nice "tankability", ehp. U only need one of those tanks but for someone with no substitute, it's invaluable.

Best argument so far is aw2.

As for getting Dorania for male maps, it's not that crassy as it sounds. I have "spare" revival crystals from natural regen over the years but almost no male units aside 2 or 3 golds XD

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Lol, both sides are exaggerating just for the sake of argument :p

Regular skill Anya has a nice "tankability", ehp. U only need one of those tanks but for someone with no substitute, it's invaluable.

Best argument so far is aw2.

As for getting Dorania for male maps, it's not that crassy as it sounds. I have "spare" revival crystals from natural regen over the years but almost no male units aside 2 or 3 golds XD
I don't think anybody's saying anya is bad. it's just as you said, 'only need one of those tanks' and hibari is there (or yurina). therefore, one can SAW Anya without too much worries. There is no need to get 2 Anya. nobody is saying 'don't get anya, she sucks!'. We're just saying that at this point, Anya is not amazing enough to warrant getting 2 of her due to other substitutes that are just as good as her overall.

as for dorania...if you like these stats, sure I guess.
btw, you sound like you forgot about oscar and jake from the male event months back. (and there's always danchou)

musaki712

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think anybody's saying anya is bad. it's just as you said, 'only need one of those tanks' and hibari is there (or yurina). therefore, one can SAW Anya without too much worries. There is no need to get 2 Anya. nobody is saying 'don't get anya, she sucks!'. We're just saying that at this point, Anya is not amazing enough to warrant getting 2 of her due to other substitutes that are just as good as her overall.

btw, you sound like you forgot about oscar and jake from the male event months back. (and there's always danchou)
... Heh heh i refer using dark knight sama if it comes ... Jesus that Dorania cost ..mmm

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on October 13th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Nurarihyon's Daughter" (ぬらりひょんの娘) Second Phase Begins.
-Subjugation Mission "Makai Ant's Counterattack" (逆襲の魔界蟻) Begins (Oct 13th~Nov 10th).
Pick-up Summoning:
Black: Farne, Estelle, Altair, Ingrid, Rinne
Plat: Sherry, Jelius, Sasha, Nadia, Palffy
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

The theme for pick-up are units expecting use during a Subjugation Mission.

Japanese Player A: "I don't have all of them besides Nadia, but since Farne's there, I won't roll because I'm scared."

I dislike this advertisement the most over all of the ones that lie about this game.

Horror: "There are people who haven't logged into DMM Games recently."
Kayou: "What!? How dreary... I also want to meet them..."

Kinnotama: "9-Year olds are adult women..."
Kinnotama: "I don't draw anything besides adult women."

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

He wants Drania for COLLECTORS sake, chill guys.
People need to calm their tits
It's becoming some sort of a BIG deal....

They need to watch funy videos of 15 AW Aisha - 15 AW Charlotte

----------------------

More power to them if that's what they want, but even with the recent buff they got, I really doubt Dorania's worth using at all. Kind of a waste of time/resources. I love collecting units, but even I wouldn't bother with another Dorania.
So?
If You walk , doesn't mean other shouldn't buy Ferrari~

Yes it's a waste of 300 RC , so what.....
Already said I just want it for a stupid reason

Uh well whatever...
Thanks for the advice I guess(?)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That still means less than 5 males :p
Dorania has silver stats but a better skill XD

Anya's ehp with regular skill is higher than Hibari's. I don't remember the golem's atk values, maybe both survive or die against the same enemies but I think Anya can tank a couple more.

(plz note at this point I'm just arguing to "play" a little with u all ;) )

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So yurina is a good alternative to anya as a mr tank? So it would be find to SAW anya if you had a max lvl yurina?