What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

yes have to use skill fairies SU her.
Does anyone know if were going to get the 2nd week of maps? need another 150 RC for aria/edchia
I didn't notice the event was ending on monday, and i'm 50 crystals short for the fairy. Had Dorania stored for months waiting for this shit -_-

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its so fun to watch a skill aw despia just lay waste to these wolves

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't notice the event was ending on monday, and i'm 50 crystals short for the fairy. Had Dorania stored for months waiting for this shit -_-
Good to know that I am not the only dumb idiot here with this problem...

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Guys which black unit should i CR with the black fairy i got from B.Iris exchange quest?

Kayou or Iris? I would also put Altair as option if the fairy would have had a 100% to CR which is alas not the case.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good to know that I am not the only dumb idiot here with this problem...
I got to 300 2 mins before the end without knowing it would end. Not sure if I want a second copy of Anya anyway. I could use her but maybe a 2nd aw would be a better investment.

Guys which black unit should i CR with the black fairy i got from B.Iris exchange quest?

Kayou or Iris? I would also put Altair as option if the fairy would have had a 100% to CR which is alas not the case.
I'd say the healer. When cost reducing units my priority goes:
cost generation units > most used/deployed units >>>> rest

The only exception would be if this "most used unit" is always the last I deploy.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
-Emergency Mission "Nurarihyon's Daughter" (ぬらりひょんの娘) Begins.
-New Class 'Nurarihyon' Introduced.

(Event) Black Nurarihyon Shino (ぬらりひょんの娘シノ):

Gah, this isn't a joke. Rarity black means this is probably going to be an item trial (Anya from the Star Trial was the only exception aside from Ninja Saki from the first and last item collection event).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Once upon a time, I thought one can never have too much fairies.
For the longest time I was right.

Then I went crazy on x1.5 fairy farm, and the fairy per daily login award screwed my calculation over.

You've warned in advance, this is just bragging rights (and minorly annoyed by the 99 limit)

Time to toss them into palfy or something.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Once upon a time, I thought one can never have too much fairies.
For the longest time I was right.

Then I went crazy on x1.5 fairy farm, and the fairy per daily login award screwed my calculation over.

You've warned in advance, this is just bragging rights (and minorly annoyed by the 99 limit)

Time to toss them into palfy or something.
Jesus Tapdancing Christ! Just how many SCs have you thrown into refills?

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Getting damn tired of that stupid delay in the UI when combining ...

Where one has to wait for the game to load the main unit picture each time I try to feed 4 more units.

I dont recall that problem at least not to this degree in the prior UI iterations

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ist is rather suprising that we got another black event unit so early .-. Well i don't have any Resources to Farm her when the event is going to be live. And her chara Design is honestly meh.

@Dragonpaladin
And don't you mean Parhellia? Iirc palfy was the plat Mage Armor.

Edit:
I hate myself a bit. When I tried to saw B.iris I realized that I didn't have enough priest orbs even thou i was sure that had done enough runs to aw and saw b.iris. Now I will have to Farm 1 priest orb outside of the Drop event which could very well even take more then 3 runs.

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hmm well shit only have 11 SC left and wanted to farm more exp for my few dups >_<

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting damn tired of that stupid delay in the UI when combining ...

Where one has to wait for the game to load the main unit picture each time I try to feed 4 more units.

I dont recall that problem at least not to this degree in the prior UI iterations
I dunno...
I kept getting aw snap... on Chrome
When combine some unit

This is more frequent after UI update >.>

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Ist is rather suprising that we got another black event unit so early .-. Well i don't have any Resources to Farm her when the event is going to be live. And her chara Design is honestly meh.

@Dragonpaladin

Edit:
I hate myself a bit. When I tried to saw B.iris I realized that I didn't have enough priest orbs even thou i was sure that had done enough runs to aw and saw b.iris. Now I will have to Farm 1 priest orb outside of the Drop event which could very well even take more then 3 runs.
once again, reason I try to ensure I have more than 8 of every orb during each x2 drop rate. in fact I just checked and apparently I have as much as 18 of one of the tuesday (today) orbs on friend account, because I had used a fair bit of valk orbs for AW/SAW lecia and AW/SAW sybilla.

also, draa rolls a fair bit so he might be intending to SU palffy. and he usually calls parhelia 'puppy' in the chatroom.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well i wasn't sure if he really meant her since Parhellia/Puppy was the unit with a ridiculous high Skill lvl. I do doubt that palfy will take more then 20ish Rainbow fairies except rng is gonna be huge bitch to him lol.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I usually call the sun-dog 'puppy' as sora stated. Palfy is palfy the plat mage armor yeah.

I do doubt that palfy will take more then 20ish Rainbow fairies except rng is gonna be huge bitch to him lol.
3 fails so far, not done yet. I don't think it will hit 20 since ever since I fail at rolling, my skill up luck's been pretty good. (18 max, usually under 10)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
1st Pick-Up Summoning:
-Black: Princess Olivia, Mage Armour Grace, Youko Kayou, Maid Sarah, Royal Guard Mireille
-Platinum: Ninja Hina, Pegasus Rider Ridy, Priest Warrior Flamel, Vampire Lord Racua, Sailor Amélie
2nd Pick-Up Summoning:
Black: Witch Despia, Pirate Minerva, Mage Estelle, Gunner Frederica, Druid Fiore
Plat: Necromancer Agnes, Dragon Shaman Rubinas, Merchant Totono, Ranger Supura, Druid Maple
Other:
-Certain Classes and Units Modified.

Demon Summoner Livre Fanart by Cyocyo Tasaka:

Happy Halloween by Matsuzaki Yutaka ( ):

Spirit of Battle Cynthia Silent Ero Scene Modification:

Item Trial Timeline:

I was initially bothered by how soon Shino's event is compared to Eterna and Imelia's events, which were in November before the Anniversary, but it seems there's nothing peculiar about them doing some in 40 day intervals.

Doesn't change how much this is going to screw with my plans if they reintroduce the cost-reduction fairy rewards (these pretty much destroy what little point there was to reach 250 SC for the Super Sucker Ticket), since it costs 34~ SC per item trial for rank 200 players. Doubt I'll ever accumulate over 150 for the Anniversary if they decide to bring back the map with the 2 plat fairy and single spirit queen drops. Then again, it's not like a plat ticket is really worth it since over 50% of the plat units are redundant and unneeded for me.

Units Nurarihyon Shino Will Buff:
Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis
Youkai Ancient Crone Mireille

Bashira: "Geez, I'm not a youkai catgirl~! Ehh!? Why do I feel stronger all of a sudden...!?"

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis
Thetis is youkai, huh?
...Sometimes when it comes to Petite Soeur it is hard to tell whan he gives us real information and when he feeds us jokes :rolleyes:... So, really, is Thetis, or any named girl on the list for that matter, a youkai?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on October 6th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Nurarihyon's Daughter" (ぬらりひょんの娘) Begins.
1st Pick-Up Summoning:
-Black: Princess Olivia, Mage Armour Grace, Youko Kayou, Maid Sarah, Royal Guard Mireille
-Platinum: Ninja Hina, Pegasus Rider Ridy, Priest Warrior Flamel, Vampire Lord Racua, Sailor Amélie
2nd Pick-Up Summoning:
Black: Witch Despia, Pirate Minerva, Mage Estelle, Gunner Frederica, Druid Fiore
Plat: Necromancer Agnes, Dragon Shaman Rubinas, Merchant Totono, Ranger Supura, Druid Maple
Units Removed from Premium:
-Black: Heavy Armour Dine, Shaman Kikyou
-Plat: Youko Inari, Swordmaster Raven
+Removed units can be obtained from revival premium and pick-up summoning in the future.
Other:
-Certain Classes and Units Rebalanced.
-New Class 'Nurarihyon' Introduced.

The theme of the pick-up summoning is that the units/classes included in it are one that will be rebalanced. Seeing Ninja Hina in there makes me hope they improve her. Only time I used her seriously was against Buu (Greater Demon) during a couple Agares maps.

EDIT: There isn't going to be a regular premium summoning, so I guess this is going to be 1-2 weeks of having to summon OG/OB gold units for certain people.

(Event) Black Nurarihyon Shino (ぬらりひょんの娘シノ):

Demon Summoner Livre Fanart by Cyocyo Tasaka:

Happy Halloween by Matsuzaki Yutaka ( ):

Spirit of Battle Cynthia Silent Ero Scene Modification:

Item Trial Timeline:

I was initially bothered by how soon Shino's event is compared to Eterna and Imelia's events, which were in November before the Anniversary, but it seems there's nothing peculiar about them doing some in 40 day intervals.

Doesn't change how much this is going to screw with my plans if they reintroduce the cost-reduction fairy rewards (these pretty much destroy what little point there was to reach 250 SC for the Super Sucker Ticket), since it costs 34~ SC per item trial for rank 200 players. Doubt I'll ever accumulate over 150 for the Anniversary if they decide to bring back the map with the 2 plat fairy and single spirit queen drops. Then again, it's not like a plat ticket is really worth it since over 50% of the plat units are redundant and unneeded for me.

Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis

Bashira: "Geez, I'm not a youkai catgirl~! Ehh!? Why do I feel stronger all of a sudden...!?"

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Youko
Youkai Catgirl Bashira
Youkai Psycho Lez Thetis

That was amusing. xD

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So we are getting another "rebalancing" patch? Considering that practically all previous such "rebalances" were simply buffs, I am setting my expectations to medium-high.