What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Must admit, not sold on the new interface at all.
The old was very much in need of being spiced up (in fact most of the graphics in Aigis is in strong need of that) but this is (personal opinion of course) not the answer.

It is a clear and in places even large step backwards in term of clutter and aestetics.
Needs a solid clean up and streamlining so that the functionality they have added, gets a chance to shine.

Hopefully the current version is only a beta or intermediate step.

Edit : and to be a bit mean, whoever do color choice and backgrounds ... man I do not agree with those choices, heavy red and gold european 16-18xx monarch style oppressive room for background and a dark dank room as background for the units presentations ... why ... just ... why? Do we store the ladies in the dungeon with the rotting food and moldy cheese now a days?
Lol, u are completely right.
I also hate how Japanese make extensive use of text, even occluding drawings and videos...
Unlike roman letters, Kanji have a real artistic value but... only on a hand made sign on the street... not in a browser game with a crappy resolution limit.
(Example of what I'm talking about, aw screen using generic icons, crystal exchange screen using text instead of the icons to state the cost... etc)

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

50/5 was easy enough with a base ursula.
She kills at least 3 of the flies and a good chunk of the demons with the assassination. Then its just the matter of cleaning up the last one, tanking the black demons, and stopping that artillery demon from getting anywhere near your ranged units.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Damn it. Figured out a way to do the 50/5 map, by moving my Nanaly to a spot she can attack the 2nd pair of flies before they move to the center of the map.
But I forgot to place Bashira in her old spot to help take down the worms, so a couple got past.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

...? blind ran 5 sta map and just use spica (AW90 though) to shoot the flies down though...? with her skill up she pierces their def. another useful unit against them is probably rosel (used in sennen war vid against the flies in Aida event). iirc the flies have low hp but high def (800) so high physical dmg will finish them rather easily.

now to find out elder troll stats and how to handle him in 6sta map while i farm more cloris x.x

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Killed the flies in 50/5 with witches and demon slayer ... the flies seem to block arrow sometimes ...

The seesaa wiki has info about the trolls - -, but it didn't help me very much ... I need more firepower I guess, or maybe some buff/debuffs, maybe Canon, alchemists, dancers with some AoE damage, samurai or Anya ...

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The seesaa wiki has info about the trolls - -, but it didn't help me very much ... I need more firepower I guess, or maybe some buff/debuffs, maybe Canon, alchemists, dancers with some AoE damage, samurai or Anya ...
troll.jpg
From the left: HP, attack, defence, magic resistance.
Not sure what his heals per second is for his regeneration, but debuffs won't help much. Use high dps units instead. Or maybe find a spot to put a dancer to combo with a fast hitting unit.
For just getting the 3 star once, you just need to be able to tank the big troll until his regen wears off.

someone did this to clear it.

Heres a different way using hibari

Last edited:

The Dark God Reimu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I need a bit of team help. Got a bunch of units, but I'm not too sure what to run(also stuck on base scramble 1 so theres that).

What I have so far:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

View attachment 23449
Not sure what his heals per second is for his regeneration, but debuffs won't help much. Use high dps units instead. Or maybe find a spot to put a dancer to combo with a fast hitting unit.
For just getting the 3 star once, you just need to be able to tank the big troll until his regen wears off.

thanks a ton my anya works in place of hibari may be bexause of sue but either way the trolls never knew what hit em

Last edited:

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I need a bit of team help. Got a bunch of units, but I'm not too sure what to run(also stuck on base scramble 1 so theres that).
You've done a decent job so far picking your units. I'd suggest raising Yurina or Hibari after you get that plat soldier up, then maybe Rorone.
I'd also suggest Chloe the plat angel for personal reasons. I hear Nadia is fucking broken as well but I've never rolled her.

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

View attachment 23449

Thanks.

The Hibari one is nice. I have to level up mine ... at least CC ... the witches are good too ... I could try without Hibari with some adjustments, but I guess I will skip this mission for now, level up some units, and try it again later or maybe on the end of event ...

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else been completely and entirely unable to complete any maps?

Like, I will play the map through, and at the end after CLEAR fades out, the map will simply stay up--I am unable to access the menu or anything else otherwise. I can only refresh the page, thus loosing all my progress on the map because it did not finish.

Send halp -.-. I want that cutie-pie healer... ;_;

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like, I will play the map through, and at the end after CLEAR fades out, the map will simply stay up--I am unable to access the menu or anything else otherwise. I can only refresh the page, thus loosing all my progress on the map because it did not finish.

While it wasn't me who got the problem i remember reading this on google chrome user.
Simply open a new tab (which cause ur aigis page on pause) and click ur aigis page again.
No idea whether it will work or not, but well give it a try

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Check your internet connection. This kind of thing happened to me from time to time on Android. It happens when the game loses connection to the servers. I usually just disable and then after a few second re-enable Wi-Fi, wait a moment for the game to re-connect and that fixes the issue 90% of the time. The remaining 10% was usually caused by the router.

On a completely different note: Do Black units have a higher chance to receive a skill-up from a Rainbow Fairy? I ask because I find it statistically implausible that maxing out one of my Black always takes only 4 or 5 Rainbows while maxing out a Platinum always takes about 8.

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On a completely different note: Do Black units have a higher chance to receive a skill-up from a Rainbow Fairy? I ask because I find it statistically implausible that maxing out one of my Black always takes only 4 or 5 Rainbows while maxing out a Platinum always takes about 8.
Nope, they have similar's chance ...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chance us are different if your character has 5 or 10 skill ups but character rarity doesn't change anything. Chance ups are also linked somewhere in first post on this thread

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Chance us are different if your character has 5 or 10 skill ups but character rarity doesn't change anything. Chance ups are also linked somewhere in first post on this thread
Yes, I know that, and that's why I am all the more baffled by how my blacks get skill-upped 90% of the time. I just thought it might be some hidden anti-frustration feature considering Blacks usually have unique skills with no fodders (save for the fodder-plats introduced recently).

Hilariously enough the unit that ate up the most Rainbow Fairies in my roster was none other than Inari. It took 9 (or maybe 10, I might have lost count) Ranbows to take her from 2/3 to 3/3.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What I have so far:
Edit: sorry, I confused the story mission name, fixed.

The plat soldier, a feng sui healer and one of the angels should take u through that story missions.
Then lvl the dragon raider (she is really good...), a healer and the bishop.

Last edited:

The Dark God Reimu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You've done a decent job so far picking your units. I'd suggest raising Yurina or Hibari after you get that plat soldier up, then maybe Rorone.
I'd also suggest Chloe the plat angel for personal reasons. I hear Nadia is fucking broken as well but I've never rolled her.
Which one is Hibari and Rorone again? I only know who Nadia and Yurina are >.<

Edit: sorry, I confused the story mission name, fixed.

The plat soldier, a feng sui healer and one of the angels should take u through that story missions.
Then lvl the dragon raider (she is really good...), a healer and the bishop.
I see. Will do then. I assume with lvling the healer, i should just continue to lvl up Iris?