What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

emergency maintenance happens from time to time and we always getting SC for this. As for rollback, If I remember correctly it happend once or twice but these rollbacks were always short, only few hours.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good thing I drained My sta to 3

Somehow... I kinda want Aigis gone wrecked like FKG
2 whole day Urgent MT , I wonder what they will give to us.....

Oh damn... bad... I am having a bad thought~

LOL XD

============

Rollback for a few minute already bad bad news
I mean... what will happen to those Lucky people that pulled Black in those time?

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have a question to all pro's here: Draa, Exkale, Karsuman, Tieskey, etc.[/B] Do you guys think it is wise to give Hibari Happy? I am not a fan of samurais but now I so love her AW picture/sprite I want to use her all the time now D: I still have 2 Happy....

EDIT2:
For some reason there is no option to SAW Hibari?
People were discussing the skill awakening and the general consensus was that the skill awakening was not worth it because the extra 0.3xatk/def is not worth a 80s CD in order to switch back to normal skill. Hibari herself is more than high enough to justify a happy since you don't have gacha blacks to use them on.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:
I have a question to all pro's here: Draa, Exkale, Karsuman, Tieskey, etc.
Do you guys think it is wise to give Hibari Happy? I am not a fan of samurais but now I so love her AW picture/sprite I want to use her all the time now D: I still have 2 Happy....
Unless u are planning to roll premium this month or have a plat ticket on next stamp card I think its worth it.
A samurai might not be used every single day, but when their role is needed, they are really hard to replace.

If u want to be super cautious, try to get from others her grow distribution, that is, if most of her stats are given on the first 50 lvls or in the latter.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unless u are planning to roll premium this month or have a plat ticket on next stamp card I think its worth it.
I will have a ticket <3 Hoarding these 150 SC took a while but I need 5 more to eat this month. But I still have 2 Happy... Anyway, She is AW1 now and waiting... I can manage to wait one week I suppose.

@daturtle thanks for intel. I didn't notice before that cooldown is so much longer on SAW. I agree it is not worth it then. As for her maxed stats - I've seen them on wiki, but there is still no info about stats growth between 1 and 99. I will just wait.

I think I was just hyped too much when I saw her AW picture and sprite.

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There was a new update in the DMM store, but the game still seems to be under maintenance.

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Got both my character profiles today and both the codes worked. I guess it depends where you are buying them from. I bought mine at Tokyo Otaku Mode.
Thanks. Probably going to get mine from either Kinokuniya or Amazon, depending on which is cheaper. Probably Kinokuniya since paper is heavy and international shipping for books is ridiculous.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

game is up now. I'm already in. you need to refresh the page for browser players

Lucifina

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, someone I know was talking about how I was gonna roll the new black archer last night so I might as well roll
Aaaaand that motherfucker called it. Just like the first time I rolled Despara.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn , DAT 6 Sta is probably the hardest 6 Sta map I ever ran
I need 4 Healer just to keep Alicia alive >.>
When I thought nothing could be worst than Amon....

Used up too many units , and so the Seraphim nightmare part 2 begins
800UP++ , so shit dat I just don't want to see it
It would even better if Alicia is DED and it clears quickly
Oh well , cleared it in the end. Good thing this is not Item Collection Event....

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

do the trolls(greens ones) have high mr? Couldn't really kill them fast enough, might need to switch magic aoe to phy aoe, Mel?

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What is the ideal way to kill the second pair of flies on the 50/5 map? there defence is much higher then the 1st 2 and my AW 76nanaly can't kill them by herself. I even gave her my AW80 Mehlis to help but they dont go down fast enough, so got too much damage flying around my AW99 Sybilla can't survive the gauntlet demon

the final wave of trolls is kind of tough, that boss troll seems to one shot anything with under 600 armor and 2k hp. I hate enemies with hp regen those angels were bad enough but now there is an army of them. Mages should be super effective against them they use fire and its a common troll weakness.

do the trolls(greens ones) have high mr? Couldn't really kill them fast enough, might need to switch magic aoe to phy aoe, Mel?
I couldn't tell if they had high MR, but strong aoe looks like a good way to deal with the final wave, my nanaly with a couple of units to slow them and a strong valkyrie to tank them was enough to kill the little trolls off, but the larger trolls and boss were too close, the boss ended up killing units before the smaller trolls were dead.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Must admit, not sold on the new interface at all.
The old was very much in need of being spiced up (in fact most of the graphics in Aigis is in strong need of that) but this is (personal opinion of course) not the answer.

It is a clear and in places even large step backwards in term of clutter and aestetics.
Needs a solid clean up and streamlining so that the functionality they have added, gets a chance to shine.

Hopefully the current version is only a beta or intermediate step.

Edit : and to be a bit mean, whoever do color choice and backgrounds ... man I do not agree with those choices, heavy red and gold european 16-18xx monarch style oppressive room for background and a dark dank room as background for the units presentations ... why ... just ... why? Do we store the ladies in the dungeon with the rotting food and moldy cheese now a days?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is the ideal way to kill the second pair of flies on the 50/5 map? there defence is much higher then the 1st 2 and my AW 76nanaly can't kill them by herself. I even gave her my AW80 Mehlis to help but they dont go down fast enough, so got too much damage flying around my AW99 Sybilla can't survive the gauntlet demon
Make sure you stand outside the aura as it 1/2 ur atk
of coz that also mean it will be hard to pierce trought that def

as for ideal way, all i remember rachel solo clear it (with helena buff) sorry doubt that will be much help as i always abusing rachel + maurete combo almost all the time (money money money $_$ from maurete)

For the home screen secretary... Kinda have hard time deciding, there totaly nothing i can say waifu in aigis :p and too large also a pain XD - need small size + cute secretary (wish i had b.iris)

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was using molvert with her 582 attack, didn't seem enough to knock the greenies down fast enough

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Matsuri's ability is an improved version of uzume's, kinda, but Matsuri's skill don't buff others like uzume's...shouldn't that alone make Uzume more useful?
Matsuri sees some use as a third-rung melee support and a min/maxer unit with her passive, but yes, if you use Uzume properly the damage boost she gives will far outweigh a single activation of Matsuri's SAW. But sometimes, a ranged attack is all you need.

The two often see use together in passive-heavy teams since their combat roles are quite different.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well assassination works on them (small ones) very well, use it instead

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

My game froze after I defeated all enemies in event mission ... lost the sta, got no stars ...

The orbs are sorted by class, like the unit's sort ... Soldier, HA, Valk ...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

50/5 was easy with Rachel-Anelia(Both skill AW) - Helena combo
You could always throw Metus too , really glad that she was My first AW99 (Used Happy)

But yeah , I can see dat map is hard
When I played it on clone acc , 1 star. lol
I just don't have unit that can kill the fly fast enough
6 sta? Meh... I wouldn't even want (dare) to go to the map. lol
But eh... it is just a clone acc. Guess I have happy 2 week with Auto Complete. Gotta raise Hibari~

I dunno if there is a better vid strat out there , probably will show how it is so easy to clear it

But from going blinded , IMO this is quite hard from past Star event
Good thing I have AW Skill Kayou to handle the Troll rush , and many premium units to handle it
But still , it need timing and all. Different with 6-7 sta (Star Event) difficulty so far~

Didn't meant to complain , I kinda like it though
Still , quite surprised

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT:
I have a question to all pro's here: Draa, Exkale, Karsuman, Tieskey, etc.
Do you guys think it is wise to give Hibari Happy? I am not a fan of samurais but now I so love her AW picture/sprite I want to use her all the time now D: I still have 2 Happy....

EDIT2:
For some reason there is no option to SAW Hibari?

Those are her stats after being boosted by Waltz, Cynthia and Louise. She can tank it fine without her skill, but I just wanted to see what her stats were like after being boosted.

Is it wise to use a Happy on her? Maybe. It should be worth it. You do have Cornelia as a primary tank, so Hibari will be put into a sweeper role more than often than being put into a tanking role. She'll never be a replacement for Cornelia, despite the similarities in their stats. The Paladin class is just too good for tanking and Cornelia has the ability to take less damage from enemies that deal magical attacks. Cornelia's SAW is also too good and it should be noted because that is also what makes her better than Hibari.

Since I do have Cornelia as well, I will be using Hibari to sweep through strong enemies, such as Black Ants and regular Black Orcs, with ease. There are many cases where having a sweeper is recommended to have, if there are no other high area damage-dealers are around to be used. Hibari being durable makes her more than ideal than many other units. I can imagine where she can ideally be used in Vepar, Amon, and Bifrons. In a way, she's going to be used similarly to Grace.

Hibari is also safe to use in blind runs. You can have her scout out an unknown enemy before needing to deploy Cornelia. Being able to use her skill instantly lets her maintain her position after deploying her, and if things look bad for her, then you can let her stay there until she is defeated to get as much damage out of her as she can dish out.

If you have any more specific questions about Hibari, then I can probably answer it since I didn't bother to flesh out this post with more detail. I've been discussing about it for 2 weeks with some others. One thing to keep in mind of is to be wary of opinions of people with B.Iris. Their perspective can be different due to their protective ability to keep Hibari up as a tank far longer than a player without her can. There are limits to what she can tank without B.Iris backing her up.

One last thing. Always bring a rearguard with her. She is so much better when you reduce her skill's cooldown to 35 seconds.