Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Hexenmeister and the Youma Queen (呪術師と妖魔の女王):
-Farm-type Event for Plat Curse User Revy

Revy (レヴィ):
Curse Voice (カースボイス): (20s; class perk effects 2x [20% attack down -10% HP instant death]; AS: 185; WT: 27.5; CT: 55)
Curse of Death (カースオブデス): (25s; attack 1.5x; class perk effects 2x; AS: 185; WT: 32; CT: 65)
Attack Speed Up (攻撃速度アップ): slightly shortens intervals between attacks.

Stuffy Atmosphere (20/1) (淀んだ空気):
Iron Mage (x2), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Gimmick: ally units' attack decreased (small)
Story:
Soldier: "This is the spot the report says the monsters appeared!"
Anna: "Prince, I see signs of the monsters right over there. Prepare for battle."
Phyllis: "Yosh! Let's roll up our sleeves and get to work! ... And, huh?"
Katie: "What's the matter?"
Phyllis: "Well, somehow... we're about to fight, but I don't feel up to it..."
Katie: "Phyllis-san, are you trying to tell some kind of joke... huh... I see, my strength is... waning...?"
Roy: "Oh no... hh. For some reason, I feel something threatening in the atmosphere here."
Goblin: "Gyagyah... Thanks to her... with this, defeat, Prince..."
Goblin: "No one call us weak no more!"
Anna: "Everyone! Goblins!"
Phyllis: "Kuh... in this condition... looks like I have no choice but to attack."
Anna: "Prince! The enemy is coming!"
(end)
Goblin: "—Gya! St, strong... retreat...!"
Anna: "We somehow forced them to retreat..."
Phyllis: "Speaking of which, why did we lose our strength all of a sudden?"
Katie: "I don't know the reason, but let's return at once to regain our balance."
Mitra: "... Oya?"
Phyllis: "What's wrong, Mitra?"
???: "—Ma... Mama..."
Katie: "Who in the world are you..? What are you doing over there!?"
Revy: "... Me? I'm Revy... I'm looking for mama... Are you mama?"
Revy: "No... Mama... left me behind...?"
Phyllis: "What are you talking about? —Wha, hey!"
Katie: "She's gone."
Anna: "We should make sure she isn't attacked by the remaining goblins..."
Mitra: "..."

Hexenmeister's Curse (25/2) (呪術師の呪い):
Revy (), S Mage Pales (), Silver Fairy (),
Story:
???: "Ufufu... it's been a long time since I last came to the surface world, I feel out of my element coming here from Makai."
Goblin: "Goblin Queen-sama... Humans, strong. Lost, again..."
Goblin Queen: "Can't be helped. Goblins are the weakest monster. But don't worry. With this hexenmeister, perhaps you may win against anyone?"
Goblin: "Gyagyah! Humans, weaken! We, win! We, strong!"
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... Yes, you're strong. We goblins won't lose to some dirty humans. Right, Revy?"
Revy: "Yes... Mama."
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... Yes, I'm your mama. Now then, Revy. Curse the evil people who've tormented your mama."
Revy: "Yes, I'll, do my best. So, Mama. You won't leave me again... right?"
Goblin Queen: "Yes, of course. My cute Revy. I'm proud to have you as my daughter."
Goblin: "Gyagyagya. As expected, Goblin Queen-sama. Can, manipulate, human...!"
Revy: "Mama, I'll be going now, OK?"
(Revy appears)
Anna: "You're Revy-san from before, right? It's very dangerous here. Quickly, come to us..."
Revy: "You're... the evil people after mama... By my curse, you'll all die...!"
Anna: "Eh? That woman...!"
Phyllis: "That girl is acting weird... Again... losing strength... What's going on, damnit...!"
Anna: "Prince, we cannot avoid this fight! Get ready!"
(end)
Revy: "... Hmm, I've only just started. Everyone, withdraw for now."
Goblin: "Gyagya. Withdraw. Retreat."
Revy: "Everyone's so good."
Phyllis: "She's escaping with the goblins... Are my eyes deceiving me?"
Anna: "In any case, let's follow after her, Prince!"

Hexenmeister Again (30/3) (呪術師再び):
Revy (), S Witch Calliope (), Black Fairy (), M Crystal ()
Story:
Soldier: "We discovered the goblins near the houses!"
Anna: "Quickly intercept them before anyone gets hurt!"
Phyllis: "Ahh, geez! My strength is waning... I must do something soon...!"
Revy: "... My curse is perfect. Everyone will definitely win."
Goblin: "Gyagya! Win! Win!"
Mitra: "... So that's what's going on?"
Anna: "What do you mean?"
Mitra: "The stagnant atmosphere around this area. Everyone's strength decreasing. The cause of all this is that girl."
Katie: "Really!? You're saying that girl is the monsters' ally?"
Mitra: "I don't want to believe it. ... However, it's strange. Curses from a shaman only work around the practitioner..."
Phyllis: "Are you telling us that girl's power is strong?"
Mitra: "It's at a level that can't be easily explained. There must be some trick to it."
Anna: "Prince, prepare for battle!"
(end)
Revy: "—Kuh, strong... ... But, we'll be OK. Since we've come this far, our victory is..."
Soldier: "The enemy is escaping."
Anna: "Let's follow after her, Prince!"

Dastardly Trap (40/4) (卑劣な罠):
Revy (), S Valkyrie Elaine (), S Healer Alyssa (), Bouquet (x2)
Gimmick: ally units' attack decreased (medium)
Story:
Anna: "Finally cornered them."
Katie: "There's no escape!"
Revy: "The ones cornered are you... everyone, now."
Goblin: "Gyagyah...! ... Now! Now!"
Soldier: "Confirmed multiple archers!"
Phyllis: "Wha... an ambush!?"
Goblin Queen: "... Ufufu. To be caught so easily. Humans are simple creatures."
Roy: "That's... don't tell me she's the Goblin Queen!?"
Goblin Queen: "My, how perceptive... Now then, Revy. I'll make you even stronger with my art. Please look into mama's eyes..."
Revy: "Ah, ughh... Ma, ma... Yes. I'll, do my best... I'll try to work... much harder!"
Phyllis: "...! The sensation of my strength sapping away is increasing...! My sword, feels so heavy..."
Mitra: "It appears that Goblin Queen is controlling Revy. All mysteries have been revealed with this."
Anna: "What do you mean?"
Mitra: "Revy is having her abilities forcefully drawn out beyond her limits through the Goblin Queen's hypnosis."
Katie: "No way..."
Mitra: "The bodies of practitioners who abuse such curses will immediately exhaust themselves. The ability known as a 'curse' is a double-edged sword that will shave away ones own life if it's not used correctly."
Phyllis: "So if this keeps up, Revy's life is in danger? ... how awful. She will pay for this injustice!"
Anna: "Prince, let's defeat the enemies quickly!"
(end)
Revy: "... Haa, haa... haven't lost... yet. Mama... protect, me..."
Soldier: "The enemy is starting to withdraw from the front line!"
Anna: "There's a risk of a trap, but I'm worried about Revy-san. Prince, let's chase after her!"

Goblin Queen (55/7) (ゴブリンクイーン):
Revy (), S Ninja Saizou (), S Bishop Sharon (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:
Soldier: "We've confirmed the Goblin Queen's position up ahead!"
Goblin Queen: "You humans also became quite impressive, haven't you? Many of my goblins have fallen thanks to you as well. 1, 2, 3... Ahh, how annoying."
Goblin Queen: "Remaining goblin soldiers! Gather in front of me! Come on, hurry!"
Goblin: "Hero! Defeat! Hero! Defeat!"
Goblin Queen: "What's left are just the weakest blue ones... Doesn't matter, if it ends here, I shall make it end here for you as well~♪"
Revy: "... Eh? Mama? —No, no...!"
Goblin Queen: "Now then, this is your final important job, OK? Please look into my eyes... Come on, look!"
Revy: "No... Ma, ma... it hurts... No, no... I don't wanna... Noo...!"
Goblin Queen: "It's natural for a child to devote themselves to their parents, right? Don't worry. I'll replace you after you die. Please stop cowering, and go fight at once."
Revy: "... Yes, mama... I'll do my best... I'll do my best, so... don't leave me..."
Phyllis: "D... damnit... My strength is completely... no good. Just swinging my sword requires all of my effort..."
Katie: "In this condition, even the common goblin soldiers will be tough opponents."
Mitra: "Don't give up! We'll save that girl, OK? Come on, let's go!"
Anna: "Prince! Let's settle things here for Revy-san's sake!"
(end)
Soldier: "The enemy is starting to retreat!"
Mitra: "Everything will be OK... Come, pull yourself together."
Revy: "... Ugh, hmm? Where... am I?"
Katie: "What a relief, it looks like she's safe."
Goblin Queen: "Oh my... It looks like they managed to capture her. Useless girl until the very end... Well, that's fine. I have no use for a strained hexenmeister."
Goblin Queen: "Besides, I've finally grown accustomed to the surface world. It's a matter of time until my beauty and strength fully return."
Phyllis: "Hey, she's escaping!? Wait! You coward! Have you no shame for one who calls herself a queen!?"
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... Say what you will. Besides, the spirit of chilvalry is stuffy and distasteful. You'll be hated by that Prince if you act like that, you know?"
Phyllis: "—What, what a stupid thing to say!?? Wh, wh, why would I be by the Prince... No, there's no reason the Prince would hate that...!?"
Anna: "... Phyllis-san?"
Goblin Queen: "My, my. Your face is as red as a red goblin's. That'll make the Prince hate you more and more."
Phyllis: "——ehhhh!!?? (*Snap*) ... Fuh. ... Fufu, fuhahaha..."
Julian: "... Hey, Phyllis? Heey. ... It's no use, she can't hear me."
Phyllis: "... Do not decide fate, Goblin Queen. I'll be the one to cut off your head. The next time we meet will be your last!"
Julian: "Even Phyllis is being hypnotised... The Goblin Queen is a frightening creature..."
Goblin Queen: "Not my original intention. Well, it's good either way. Do not underestimate my hypnotism. The hypnosis I place on that girl is quite strong."
Revy: "... Huh? Mama? Mama, where are you? —Ow! My head, hurts, sss..."
Mitra: "I see. The hypnosis still hasn't completely gone away."
Goblin Queen: "My hypnosis is firmly ingrained directly into the deepest recesses of her mind. You as a hexenmeister must know how difficult it is to release her from it, right?"
Mitra: "At the same time, I don't have to ponder a means to release her, either. The key is the Prince, right?"
Goblin Queen: "You have guessed correctly. Completely opening Revy's mind is not the best shortcut... Ufufu."
Katie: "We'll release her from your spell without fail!"
Goblin Queen: "Ufufu... looks like you can't mind your own businesses. Well then, I'll be taking my leave. Next time we meet, I'll show you my true self."
Revy: "... Mama!? Don't leave... me...? No... That's a goblin... monster... Mama is no longer... no longer..."
Anna: "Prince, let's return to the castle for the time being. For the wounded soldiers. And for Revy-san as well."

Rampaging Power (90/12) (暴走する力):
Revy (100), S Samurai Sanosuke (), Plat Armour (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
Greater Demon: "... What is strength? My former comrade, who desired strength, gained the power of the spirit of darkness and transformed into a golden demon..."
Greater Demon: "In the end, I hear the curtain fell on a disappointing scene. Does that death have meaning, I wonder?"
Greater Demon: "Could it be seeking the truth for the strong is an eternal spiral—... ... Hm?"
Revy: "Funfunfu~n~♪ I'm Revy~♪ As a hexenmeister, I can weaken a~ny enemy~♪"
Greater Demon: "Weaken...? —hh!? I see. A good idea has flashed into my mind...."
Revy: "Teya~, tooh~, funfunfu~n~♪ ... Haa. I want to meet mama... Uughn. That goblin... wasn't mama—ehh!?"
Greater Demon: "You're the answer to my strength! Now then, you should come with me!"
Revy: "A d, dedede, demon!? N, no! Lemme gooo! Hey—Prince, help!"
Phyllis: "Hey, Revy! It's dangerous to wander off on your own! The enemy may be lurking nearby—so, ahh!"
Greater Demon: "You humans came at the perfect time. I want to test this immediately, OK? Now then, little girl, lend me your power. Deprive them of their strength."
Revy: "Hiuu—... No, my power, on its own... NoooOO!"
Phyllis: "—Guhh... Damnit. M, my strength... is no, more..."
Mitra: "Being controlled so easily, that greenhorn... Proof that she still hasn't gotten over her hypnosis. Ahh, it can't be helped now."
Greater Demon: "The truth of strength is here. I need to deprive it from others before seeking it. I have realised. I'll be the strongest with this, ugh...? ... My strength, is... fading?"
Revy: "D, don't use my power as you wish...! Since it's come to this, I'll throw out my curse power on everything—! I don't know—!!"
Mitra: "Foolish monster... Of all shaman to make go on a rampage... She's scattering her curse with no distinction between friend or foe."
Greater Demon: "Guhh... My overwhelming power is... Since it's come to this, looks like I have no choice but to summon my kin...!"
Greater Demon: "... Yes... power is in numbers...! Now then, demons! Bury those foolish humans...!!"
Phyllis: "Why are demons here!? If we fight in this condition..."
Anna: "Everyone, their strength has also vanished, so we're all in the same boat!"
(end)
Greater Demon: "S, seems I'll have to leave the pursuit of the strong's truth... to my... brethren..."
Phyllis: "Is he dead...? He was lying to the very end."
Revy: "Oh, what!? I said lemme go! I'll curse everyone before being controlled—! Geez, don't touch me, glasses lady!"
Katie: "Gl, glasses lady!? Ahh, geez, hey! Please don't thrash around!"
Mitra: "The Greater Demon is dead. Revy should also calm down sooner or later, but..."
Revy: "Let go, you old crone—nnya? Huh? What happened to me? Th, that's right! Monsters! Be careful everyone—Eh, huh...?"
Phyllis: "... Should I hit her at least once?"
Julian: "That may cure her bad habit of unexpectedly being controlled."
Katie: "I'll make an exception, and won't stop you as well."
Revy: "Wh, what happened? Why is everyone making such scary faces? Eh, no, hey, noo—!?"
Phyllis: "You won't escape—! My anger cannot be contained!"
Revy: "I didn't do anything wrong—! Aww... rotten monsters... I'll never forgive you—!"

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sybilla All-Age Conversation Event Scenes:

Sybilla #1:
Reflecting the light, glittering silver hair was being brightly lit. Standing alone, Sybilla turned her face towards me when she noticed my presence.
Sybilla: "Prince is also going for a walk?"
When I answered her question with a nod, Sybilla began to speak slowly.
Sybilla: "Somehow, I got reminded about my own country."
She says before she sighed. I hear her country barely escaped falling to ruin, though it has also lost many because of the monsters.
Sybilla: "My country has many rules... There were some that I was sick and tired of, honestly. ... However, I couldn't bring myself to hate it."
Sybilla answered with a wry smile.
'Is it harsh fighting as a soldier?' I ask, and Sybilla shook her head before choosing her next words.
Sybilla: "That's right. I also think it's harsh. But... I thought how I wanted to help you. This is my wish that won't change."
While blushing slightly, Sybilla told me clearly. Without realising it, I was fascinated by her mannerism that was different from her normally cool self.
Standing there for a moment, Sybilla and I talked about each others countries.

Sybilla #2:
Sybilla: "Prince, have you given thought to what you would want to do with this country? If the Prince and I created a kingdom, I think it would be wonderful."
As she leans against me, Sybilla turns her head up towards me. While feeling as if I'm being swallowed up by her aqua blue eyes, I nod as I gaze at Sybilla."
Sybilla: "... Times like these are important. I like it."
Is she comfortable? Sybilla muttered as she narrowed her eyes.
Sybilla: "It would be nice if we were always like this, but I suppose that would be selfish."
Sybilla began to talk about the kingdom she imagined. She talked of a peaceful world where there were no monsters. It was an ideal future even I thought about.
Sybilla: "Now there's only fighting, but someday, surely... I'll be by the Prince's side when that day comes."
She says. Lacing her fingers through my hand, she smiles happily. In here, she is not brandishing a sword while in the midst of battle. Only for this brief moment, Sybilla is merely a girl.
While praying that this momentary respite would continue for just a little longer, I squeezed her hand back.

Sybilla's Slide (Before and After Decline):

Nanaly Sybilla by Hirno:

Sybilla is the Prince's cousin, and she has incestuous feelings for him, hence her dislike for her kingdom's rules. Itamaru sent screenshots for Sybilla along with several other black units: Aisha, Amanda, Dina, Mikoto, and Sophie. I'll work on Sophie next, since that's one of the units Itamaru likes. If someone subscribed to my Patreon wants to see one of the other characters (or has a character they would like to read the dialogue for), please PM me. I've been trying to figure out how to stop my muscles from being tense with only slight success. Unfortunately, the things that helped were getting a full night's rest (had to buy a new mattress since my old one that's older than I am had springs popping out both sides all along the middle), and doing more physical activities when it isn't 32°C, so I haven't had much time to dedicate to working on these kinds of things on the computer the last week.

An anonymous user said Revy was silently added to the daily revivals before the last maintenance, but also said something about Kayou's Soul Sacrifice Ceremony (精魂奉納の儀) AW Skill being changed (I had a power-outage so I don't have the contents of the post, but it was something like it dealt true damage now). Since no one verified the latter, I thought the former was probably false, and didn't bother to report it. Hopefully, they keep things simple and just push Momiji's revival back a day.

EDIT:
Found it again. Yes, it was indeed a true damage flag added to Soul Sacrifice Ceremony (精魂奉納の儀). The poster wonders if it's some defect countermeasure.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Daily Revival:
-Certain Enemy Units' Characteristics Modified for Hexenmeister and the Youma Queen (呪術師と妖魔の女王) Revival.

▼Goblin Armour
 Changed from Armour-type to Goblin-type.

What this means is that bandits, like Queen Conrad and Princess Mortimer, won't deal extra damage to these units. Instead, characters with anti-goblin abilities and so forth, like Phyllis-chan, will get the damage multiplier bonus.

News Report for Black Samurai Hibari:

Hibari (ヒバリ):
Onikiri (鬼切): (30s; attack and defence 2x; attack 1.3x against youkai; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 50-55)
Onikiri no Shodachi (鬼切の初太刀): (s; attack and defence 2.3x; attack 1.4x against youkai; changes to '鬼切' when expires; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )
Samurai Spirit (侍魂): samurai cost -1 if a team member; while deployed, samurai auto-retreat when defeated.

Shodachi is the 'first point' (first cut) in Kendo. Glad Hibari doesn't have a weird AW Skill like Shizuka and Momiji; I can't wrap my head around technical skills like that. It's easier to imagine practical uses for skills like the one for Louise, where she blocks more units instead of less, or Ricca, where she blocks no one. Changing a 3-block and 3-attack character into a duelist just seems odd to me, since I personally want the samurai for its block and attack number (already have enough duelists to take on DPS and tank roles). The only one I can think of is if I want the samurai to let a dangerous foe walk by them, so they can return to blocking and killing the garbage enemies with their regular attack, but I can't think of any situations where I wanted this.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am pretty sure that Leone is worth using according to the tier list Dragonpaladin has just want to make sure I am not missing something.
Top tier is raise by default, no need to think about it (outside of Olivia who will be replaced by Cornelia) she's good at any point of the game, with special mention as the best source of damage with a dancer against most boss-tier mobs.

(used and abused in majin as well, for good reasons of course)

Onikiri (鬼切): (30s; attack and defence 2x; attack 1.3x against youkai; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 50-55)
Onikiri's Shodachi (鬼切の初太刀): (s; attack and defence 2.3x; attack 1.4x against youkai; changes to '鬼切' when expires; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: )
Plugs Mibari into a high tier, though compared to gacha black she's still low tier due to bad aw passive.
Otoh, it's naisu to have a solid event samurai that has high attack and defense stats without reducing block. I believe she will function quite well without Alicia's wind-up.

Translation of the above ^ everyone's new HA (unless you have Corne or as a lucky bastard with Miri) - probably.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im sooooooo glaaaaaddd...... Hibari SAW actually something really useful since she is an event unit i was expecting the worst

Yeh i also was thinking she will get that turn block to 1 and gain higher multiplier on stat boosting or like nagi 1 time use, which made me think not going to even bother SAW her at begining
Glad her SAW is actualy a pure buff from her original skill, not to mention the skill already great enuff...

Her aw ability at least have some use on that -1 cost, and for as auto retreat... well its nice i guess specialy if ppl too late to withdraw her at the end of her skill while tanking 3 hard hitter mob, she can died almost instantly (maybe :rolleyes: )

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup Hibari I'm perfecting now for sure.I'm also glad about her SAW and Ability now samurais are not that bad anymore with her on the field.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really wanted leone for the dps, or ingrid (looks and MR cut) but ended up rolling 3 different blacks instead using 300SC (yes i know i went way over for this month's stamp card. Non-efficient decisions were made while tipsy) I got rakshasa, estelle and fredrica dupe. Tbh Rakshasa is a pretty cheat unit, and estelle i always wanted (looks and i have towa). But i am still conflicted that neither of the chance up units dropped out of 3 blacks. On another note, i got every other chance up unit (Didn't need/want them though).

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yea im going to use Hibari to finally beat that 63 stam magic city map >_<.

Itamaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A great thanks to Petite for attending my Translation request.

(If you are reading this) Please don't force yourself through the translation of Event Scenes, I am fine with waiting even if it takes forever. Most importantly please take a good rest and avoid any further injuries OTL||

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not to rain on the parade, but do we have her AW99 stats and affection bonus?

All those nice stats could run into a spot of trouble even at 2x or more, if used as a 'HA to end, almost, all HA's' and it turns out she does not grow much on HP from her CC70 stats.
Other than that? Sure, no argument, seems solid.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Translation of the above ^ everyone's new HA (unless you have Corne or as a lucky bastard with Miri) - probably.
Which unit is Miri? I only use Astro Maiden Dine as my HA or both sisters if I need multiple tanks, am I missing out on some HA meta here?

Also thanks everyone for the input on Leone figured it was worth doing and she proved awesome straight away on the 90/12 event map, her AW skill is crazy good and being 0 block during the duration is handy as well.

Unless I am reading it wrong is Hibari's AW skill just a slightly more powerful version of her default skill? then is one use only and you can only use her normal skill afterwards.
The counts as withdrawal thing is always nice.

As petite mentioned guess it could be worse, I don't normally use samurai ever, guess I might try Hibari out for awhile

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Not to rain on the parade, but do we have her AW99 stats and affection bonus?

All those nice stats could run into a spot of trouble even at 2x or more, if used as a 'HA to end, almost, all HA's' and it turns out she does not grow much on HP from her CC70 stats.
Other than that? Sure, no argument, seems solid.
Hibari AW99 (Expected): HP3200; AT781, DF639
Cornelia AW99: HP2970; AT804; DF599

Posted earlier in the thread. This is based on standard unit growth variables.

Hibari has a dominant defense affection. This is just about the best thing she could have gotten.

Her SAW is pretty in line with 'first use = better' transformation SAW's so I'm not disappointed at all honestly, and her ability makes her usable in riskier situations.

Which unit is Miri? I only use Astro Maiden Dine as my HA or both sisters if I need multiple tanks, am I missing out on some HA meta here?
Miri is the nickname the ulmf/aigis discord uses for Mireille, the black royal guard with a true damage counterattack attached to a long-term HP/DEF buff skill. 4-block HA's have a difficult time in high-tier majin maps due to high enemy damage output, so the 2-block Cornelia and Mireille will generally see more use, which is why Draa mentions them specifically.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was thinking of final values.

But what hides behind standard growth.

The existing Sam swing from around anywhere from 20 to 60% on their various stat grows from CC to AW.
Obviously our lady here is a black and they are plats, so she'll do better overall (or perhaps worse since her skill is a 2x boost, ex. Maribel who has comparative poor stat growth seemingly due to being built around it and her dmg. avoid).

So I assume somewhere there is a very specific formular for it and more importantly that it holds decently close for samurais estimations too?

Last edited:

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure, but I guess she may get reduced base stats.

This skill seem similar to Holy Awakening ... 2x atk/def ... like Emilia and Maribel ...

And she is a event unit, so, probably gets higher base cost like Liana and Nagi ... but normal cost when maxed ...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A great thanks to Petite for attending my Translation request.

(If you are reading this) Please don't force yourself through the translation of Event Scenes, I am fine with waiting even if it takes forever. Most importantly please take a good rest and avoid any further injuries OTL||
Write it to him on PM. He will be more than happy to read this

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm , so it seem Hibari is better than Bernice(?)
RIP HA..... , whelp.. excluding Julius - the Blacks I guess

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She won't get reduced base stats. Stats are based on formula, and we've seen her stats. They aren't gimped. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion.

Maribel and Emilia are old unit farm event units. Do not compare a modern item collection unit to them.

An item collection unit has never had a mincost penalty, also. That is largely reserved to low cost units like soldiers and Valkyries anyway.

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was thinking that since her skill is similar to Holy Awakening, she could get a lower base atk and def, like Emilia and Maribel. Holy Awakening also gives 2x atk and def, it's almost like having lv.5 Def IV + lv.5 Atk IV, and has no drawbacks, like Momiji's or Shizuka's paralysis or block reduction, if Emilia had the same atk and def as Thetis, Dahlia or even Kerry, or at least same atk, when the skill activates she could get kind of absurd ... same goes for Maribel with def ... the 2x atk and def of Onikiri is even better for samurai class that attacks and blocks more than 2 enemies at same time, she benefits from both atk and def buff, unlike valks that are more offensive or HAs that are more defensive, and she also gets a bonus against yoikais ... so I thought that a penality to her stats would be possible ...

About the cost, event units usually have higher inicial cost than normal units (higher skill's max level too), since it's possible to reduce their cost through the event, like Liana AW that has inicial cost 24 while Black Iris AW has 22 but both have 19 when max reduced ... so Hibari probably would have a inicial cost higher than a possible gacha black samurai ...

It was more in this sense that I meant, though it was not very clear.

But if it's not the case with Hibari then it's better!!

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I was thinking that since her skill is similar to Holy Awakening, she could get a lower base atk and def, like Emilia and Maribel. Holy Awakening also gives 2x atk and def, it's almost like having lv.5 Def IV + lv.5 Atk IV, and has no drawbacks, like Momiji's or Shizuka's paralysis or block reduction, if Emilia had the same atk and def as Thetis, Dahlia or even Kerry, or at least same atk, when the skill activates she could get kind of absurd ... same goes for Maribel with def ... the 2x atk and def of Onikiri is even better for samurai class that attacks and blocks more than 2 enemies at same time, she benefits from both atk and def buff, unlike valks that are more offensive or HAs that are more defensive, and she also gets a bonus against yoikais ... so I thought that a penality to her stats would be possible ...
We have had her stats at level 70 cc since the event's been out so there was no reason to believe this was the case to begin with, save an AW passive that screwed her stats over(which didn't happen).

About the cost, event units usually have higher inicial cost than normal units (higher skill's max level too), since it's possible to reduce their cost through the event, like Liana AW that has inicial cost 24 while Black Iris AW has 22 but both have 19 when max reduced ... so Hibari probably would have a inicial cost higher than a possible gacha black samurai ...
Yes, this is the case with almost every event unit. It's very strange to even mention this to begin with, so when you discuss cost penalties the assumption will be a unit like Liselotte(+2 cost penalty compared to other soldiers).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News for Upcoming Maintenance on August 25th:
-Emergency Mission "Imperial Healer" (帝国の治癒士) Begins.
-UI Renewal for DMM-version "Millennium War Aegis" and "Millennium War Aegis R".

(Event) Platinum Healer Elias (エリアス):

She was platinum after all. Accidentally wrote it as platinum last time because I was so used to the Japanese players referring to plat units as 'white' (白).

More details about the UI Renewal, and other additional functions, will come later.

EDIT:
Plat Healer Elias's illustrator is Narumi (鳴海; ).
Strengthen Healing II (回復力強化II): (30s; attack 1.7x; AS: 167; WT: 20; CT: 40)

I'm kind of conflicted. I already have too many healers, but there's always that darn 'Imperial Unit' only gimmick. If anything, Elias would be good skill-up food for Krile, Gold Iris, and Roberto.

Last edited: