What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

1400 seals already is quite fast and probably inefficient. Maybe slow down a little next time to save more SC?

Anyway, I'm actually not sure how you came to 10k. Nezha's base defense after AW prince/Cynthia with B Iris should be around the low 1700's. After skill uses, her defense should end up around 8500(Iris passive 7% + Prince/Cynthia 33%, then add skill multipliers independently). Base 2k would only occur if you have significantly more defense boosts.

It should be mentioned that using regular prince with B Iris incurs some penalties. Specifically, B Iris overrides his defense passive instead of working with it when using her skill, so the overall defense boost can be significantly weaker.

There are some other players that can probably give you more technical answers, but them's the basics.
Yeah, my bad. I use this fancy calculator at work where you can set memory functions to the percentage calculation, and I had it at 66% instead of 40%. -.-'

Also, this is the first time I have heard about the conflicting defense passives. Is that actually confirmed?

As for the seals, it is mainly because I was grinding the first week's maps for cans and fairies as well.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

>AW'ing belinda first
>for SAW fairy map

erm, AW towa does the same pretty much though...? and probably even better.
I figured I'd stick with Belinda since she's closer to being ready, the guide I'm following uses her, and she's 4-5 points cheaper, but yeah, Towa's damage is probably better, and her speed buff should help balance out her cost.
I should hit tomorrow's daily map for another Ranger Orb.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

xD I'm still planning on AW'ing Belinda and Miruno first for the SAW map, but she's certainly a priority. She's got dibs on the Black Fairies now, and I think she'll benefit more from that Black CR Fairy than Aisha will.

In the meantime, she's a permanent Buff Buddy (as I call them). I can already see that she's making everyone kill Shuten Douji faster.
You know that you don't need to deploy her to get that tasty 'haste' passive right?

Better use that Black CR on Aisha

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You know that you don't need to deploy her to get that tasty 'haste' passive right?

Better use that Black CR on Aisha
That's right, I'm not actually bringing her out on the map at all.

I thought it'd be better to give it to Towa since her cost is rather high for a Witch, while Aisha isn't so bad, but then again, I might actually deploy Aisha more than Towa.

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also, this is the first time I have heard about the conflicting defense passives. Is that actually confirmed?
It's not the B Iris passive that conflicts with prince, but her skill.

This is actually a well-known issue with B Iris, and why AW Prince was a big stealth buff for her. Proof's in the pudding, though, as the cliche goes:

B Iris + AW Prince:

B Iris + Regular Prince:

B Iris + No Prince:

As for the people talking about Towa: There's very little reason to use Belinda over her unless you want to deploy both of them and amp Belinda's damage.

Unrelated little side note/update regarding tier list: Leona moved from A to S(she's been performing way too well in high-end stages to be ignored), Sabrina added to C(was overlooked).

Last edited:

Gabezhul

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All right, thanks for the info and the empirical evidence. I am just extra-curious since I heard a lot of misinformation regarding how passives interact in the past. I generally only use AW Prince anyway (the only map where I use regular Prince is the god-tier crystal daily, and that doesn't need a defense boost considering all the eyes hit with magic damage), so I guess this won't really affect me.

Last edited:

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Does Maurette cycle into the TP next? Just realized I'm sorely lacking good pirates, and she's by far the most easily accessible one.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Getting some ant trauma after clearing Amon...

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, Hibari is imouto!! Nagi should appear to help too, since she was the main in the first Youkai Taisen ...

I got around 250 talisman on first part ... I hope I can get 600 at least ... I will have to use SC probably ... could try 900 ...

I have no anti-demon units for Majin, but I guess I can pass the first levels ... we need a unit with insecticide skill to kill the ants!!

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should use that free Gold EXP fairy to level my Thief instead... Sigh, Maybe next time

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

just got this unit.

is she the one that increases the drop chance of units by 3%?

also, is she any good or just a bench warmer for her ability? is her damage magic or physical?

Tsumetai Ookami

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just got this unit.

is she the one that increases the drop chance of units by 3%?

also, is she any good or just a bench warmer for her ability? is her damage magic or physical?
She is a Thief like Leda. She increases drop of items only by 3%, and enemy hp and attack by 1.2x. AW is 5% and 1.3x . It doesn't affect unit drops (Fairies, armors, etc) only items (crystals, gifts, collect event items, etc), if I am not wrong. She is a long distance unit, her attack is physical, it's like ninja attack, she throws some knives or kunais, but it has low range and power.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh like ninja's. so she stands on melee spots instead of range? damn, unless she atks as fast as ninja's, yeah, bench warmer.

Robocopio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She is a ranged unit, but you will only use her to increase drop rates...while increasing the difficulty of missions...thieves damage is almost non existent. Her skill is a flash bang that stuns units for a couple seconds, but can only be used thrice per battle.

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

She is a Thief like Leda. She increases drop of items only by 3%, and enemy hp and attack by 1.2x. AW is 5% and 1.3x . It doesn't affect unit drops (Fairies, armors, etc) only items (crystals, gifts, collect event items, etc), if I am not wrong. She is a long distance unit, her attack is physical, it's like ninja attack, she throws some knives or kunais, but it has low range and power.
rear strategist would've been a better example, IMO.
a drop buffer + increase difficulty unit is all you'll ever use her for.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Looking for some input here.
Just awakened the Black Bow Rider Leone (forgot how annoying it is to AW units)

I have a happy fairy and fes in my fairy box thinking of just making her lvl and skill max and then getting her AW Skill.

I am pretty sure that Leone is worth using according to the tier list Dragonpaladin has just want to make sure I am not missing something.

All my other blacks are either Maxed out, too high for those 2 faeries or never used.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have a happy fairy and fes in my fairy box thinking of just making her lvl and skill max and then getting her AW Skill.

I am pretty sure that Leone is worth using according to the tier list Dragonpaladin has just want to make sure I am not missing something.

All my other blacks are either Maxed out, too high for those 2 faeries or never used.
nothing wrong with using it. since you mentioned having maxed out other blacks or too high, you probably dont really have 10 skill level+ units left to use a fes on purpose on, so might as well. although you might want to consider whether you want to save the happy for hibari or not as well.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Which nutcase decided on Roberto's AW artwork? HE.IS.A.HEALER!
That thing is not, It looks like it would murder everyone instead of healing them.

Perpetual

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Which nutcase decided on Roberto's AW artwork? HE.IS.A.HEALER!
That thing is not, It looks like it would murder everyone instead of healing them.
Check his SAW. He does exactly that.

v=wpILyaJyrMM
(Can't post links yet.)

Berserker Roberto.

Last edited:

Karsuman

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Leone is the highest DPS unit in the game, so you may as well max her out.