What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I don't want you to leave petite but if your tired of translating I understand that you have done a lot of hard work translating everything.It is enjoying to read the event dialogue on the newest event,and I will admit I don't read all of them pretty much on units I like,and story I think would be interesting,but gold rushs' dialogue I always read.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

News Report for Upcoming Maintenance on August 4th:
-Exchange Quest Added for Plat Heavy Armour Maribelle.

Exchange Quests require an AW unit, and clearing it unlocks the 3rd event scene. Getting 3-stars rewards the player with 3 Sacred Crystals and a Cost-reduction fairy of the same rarity (i.e. Maribelle will give one that will cost-reduce a platinum unit). While it's uncertain, the percentages of cost-reduction fairies is the same as a copy of said unit.

Supaika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

With Maribelle being in the revival today,

Should I spam my SC to get her and hopefully mincost her?
or is there a better HA unit in the revivals?

Leanne is the only HA that I have right now.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Forgive me if I missed it but is there a list of all the girls with Exchange Quests?

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think I'm going to stop reading posts in this thread from now on; I'll just make news reports, and maintenance update posts, and not mention if I update them unless one of the 11-12 certain people who wanted me to do event dialogue translations PM and ask for me to do such reports, or anything else specific.
I'm guessing you won't read this, but I also read all your posts and translations; they are extremely helpful and informative. It is understandable if you don't want to keep doing so much work, though. But still, thank you very much for what you have done. It's been a massive help to me, and probably lots of other people.

With Maribelle being in the revival today,

Should I spam my SC to get her and hopefully mincost her?
or is there a better HA unit in the revivals?

Leanne is the only HA that I have right now.
There was a discussion about it when her first revival happened. From what I remember, Maribelle is considered really good because of her SAW (2.5x attack & defence, no cooldown timer IIRC). Prior to that she's only a bit more durable than a Soldier, but if you don't have any other HAs, you should use her.

Miranda is also in daily revivals, and there wasn't any talk about her, but I looked her up, and she's more attack-oriented. I didn't think that's so useful in a HA, but if your only other HA is Leanne, you probably want her too.

Forgive me if I missed it but is there a list of all the girls with Exchange Quests?
The has one. It's in Japanese, but all their icons are there.

Last edited:

Supaika

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was a discussion about it when her first revival happened. From what I remember, Maribelle is considered really good because of her SAW (2.5x attack & defence, no cooldown timer IIRC). Prior to that she's only a bit more durable than a Soldier, but if you don't have any other HAs, you should use her.

Miranda is also in daily revivals, and there wasn't any talk about her, but I looked her up, and she's more attack-oriented. I didn't think that's so useful in a HA, but if your only other HA is Leanne, you probably want her too.
Thanks for that, would use all my SCs to hopefully mincost her then.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for that, would use all my SCs to hopefully mincost her then.
Might be late but u don't need to spend crystals on that events. They keep rotating week after week. It may take u a month or 2 to max her "for free" but thats perfectly fine in the long term.

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

w00t finally 3 starred Runaway of the Earth Elemental >_<, only took min cost nearly every unit ~_~ including Katie.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's good thing I level Imperial gunner for Orc village, she's useful here

Get Completion Reward (Gold Dragonewt) after 6 X hunt, Had to use my gold male healer to make that wine drop.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I also had Leanne and a mage armor as tanks when the revival rotation started.

Trying Maribelle I found her to be a pretty bad until I had her AW'ed (15% chance to ignore damage) and 4/5 skill (getting her skill up is really important, it changes her entire "game").
Until the AW and getting to at least 3/5 in Skill, a 50CC55 Leanne did same or better for me at a fraction of the investment most of the time.

At AW and 4/5 Maribelle has clean replaced Leanne of course.
But in terms of pure defensive tank, she is not amazingly better.

(a 50CC55 Leanne is a remarkable decent defensive tank, those 5 levels and the bonus do nice indeed and she is available in sufficient numbers to boost her skills)

Edit : Maribel SAW is of dubious value imo. Sure it is 70 seconds of 2.5x atk and def, but it is a one-time use compared to 40 seconds of 2x atk and def with a 25 sec cooldown that is reusable. I'll take the reuse version personally as without her skill being available she is basically a silver level tank with a gold tanks hp. Guess she'll make a good one-time boss tank with it though.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the requirement to run the pirate ship gold rush map and is it insanely hard like the revolving stones map?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

what's the requirement to run the pirate ship gold rush map and is it insanely hard like the revolving stones map?
It can be done without deploying any unit at all.
U can only use empire units (the orc slayer sniper event was not long ago).

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Link to what factions units belong to. Empire is the 4th.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

its the easiest map so far the ha can be swapped for any 3 block on the list above

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Link to what factions units belong to. Empire is the 4th.
can those bronze be gotten through 2k gatcha or only through event map drops?

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You can get them in the gatcha

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh... the Gold Dragon doesn't seem have AW yet , checked special AW and any possible class... nope....
CC him using Alegria , dat 18K exp is so good~

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey I have been off for a while (changing jobs), but what happened to Petite that he is so pissed off??

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey I have been off for a while (changing jobs), but what happened to Petite that he is so pissed off??
Seems some people over-expecting him and kept demanding him (maybe ?)