What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Heheh I'm quite new too >:3

Firstly, in regards to duelists. Thetis was a good choice. You'll want to level Sukuha as well because having a princess does help a lot.

Jerome is a fantastic soldier, and practically the best in the game for deployment points. I have him and he's amazing. Liselotte works more as a combat soldier, and if what you want is to use them for their skills, Jerome and Katie will serve you fine.

Your tanks are also good. I can't speak for your mage armor, but Gellius is an extremely strong and effective HA. Just remember that later on, your mage armor might not be able to act as HA. Don't forget to add a Magic Fencer and Ninja to the list of units that aren't necessary, but will become immensely helpful for later missions. Also, on that note, Priest Armors are amazing and having one will be a really useful unit.

You usually want at least two archers, and Bashira and Spica work perfectly fine for it. Having them both on the team is more effective than having a silver archer along with Spica, as Bashira offers far more overall. The only time really, that would make you go back for silver archers is extremely tight UP constraints like with AW maps or certain story missions. (Personally I use Claire and Spica. I couldn't get Bashira).

Cloris' weakness is more because she's hard to CR, although the trading post has had her recently, and that her AW passive is incredibly mediocre. Ryuryu will suffer the same problem if you can't cost reduce her because the main role of witches is cheap magic damage/support roles. It's important to at least have two witches battle ready as well. Nenya's a very good silver witch as well, as being an elf means she has slightly faster attack speed.

Mehlis is good, and you can put Odette on the backburner. Not much to say here. I don't even use mages, I compensate with Bishops :p

Yes you will need a fourth healer. Not much you can do surrounding that. Krile (and her class) are useful, but she herself isn't as impressive as her plat counterparts. Don't expect her to to act or replace a fourth healer unless its situational.

P.S. I'd also put into mind levelling an angel (Chloe and/or Miruno). They can become immensely useful as lightning rods. Miruno's skill is also just.. very strong.

This is just my personal views on what you can do. Hope it helps ^^

Brave

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Jerome is going to outperform Liselotte unless you somehow manage to farm a ton of copies of her for CR and skill ups. When he's AW, he gets +2 staring UP for being a member of your team, which basically amounts to -2CR of your unit of choice.

Cypria is a pretty nice dodge tank, Betty is gold get and assassination. Cypria also comes with better combat stats.

Gellius gets a pretty significant amount of defense, he's very nice so far as heavies go.

SAW Mehlis is nice now, Odette is also a strong option though, defensive utility on normal skill, and offensive on her SAW.

Don't stress getting a bunch of healers specifically for Immortal Beast, the map is optional and not particularly efficient compared to later stuff, including Oasis (which is close in progression and easier). Superior offense and something tanky with MR will reduce your need for healing when you get around to going for 3* on that map.

---

Chrono Witch Lisette seems to have appeared in my box. The other two are still on their way.

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks, guys. That does help. So it looks like some good units to develop/acquire are:

Miruno, Sukuha, Mehlis, Charlotte (later), Saki (later), Odette (later?), another Gold+ HA, another Gold+ healer, a Priest Armor.

Don't know how long it'll take me to get some of those, but it's something to work on. If only I could bring my English team over; I have so many Healers over there. xD Though for starters, I'll just finish getting Jerome and Thetis to 50CC50.

I wonder as well if Kokoro will be a good alternative to the Gold Witches? I guess there will be more info after Thursday maintenance.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thanks, guys. That does help. So it looks like some good units to develop/acquire are:

Miruno, Sukuha, Mehlis, Charlotte (later), Saki (later), Odette (later?), another Gold+ HA, another Gold+ healer, a Priest Armor.

Don't know how long it'll take me to get some of those, but it's something to work on. If only I could bring my English team over; I have so many Healers over there. xD Though for starters, I'll just finish getting Jerome and Thetis to 50CC50.

I wonder as well if Kokoro will be a good alternative to the Gold Witches? I guess there will be more info after Thursday maintenance.
if you can mincost her, maybe. chrono witches in general have higher base cost than normal witches.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Meh.... Amon Lv 7 is already annoying
I am starting to see My limit~

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if you can mincost her, maybe. chrono witches in general have higher base cost than normal witches.
That makes sense. I don't think I'll be mincosting her at this stage (I'm at 10 stars atm), but I'll see how far I can get just from levelling my team up.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't have the right units for this event. You need to roll for Sue, Cornelia, B.Iris, and Saria. These units will make you be able to clear level 10 easily. I swear. Your team in your signature is not good enough.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it shouldn't be that hard o_O
I mean u know my event unit party (except 1 jerome) able to clear it (no offense but since it still similiar with lvl 5 / 6, 1 try blind run)

Doing amon slowly with natural recovery + not checking video since this is fun with alot of fail try =P (3x try on lvl 5 to clear and still laughing hard when i made it go 2nd form in middle and fireball all my melee unit)

Currently lvl 8 and still waiting natural recovery, due to today armor daily not gonna do it.... probably tomorow
and yes... i refuse to check any video at all.... there plenty of time on this amon event + star event so i don't have any chr stm problem.
Edit: my amon team MVP = Miruno as expected :D

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You don't have the right units for this event. You need to roll for Sue, Cornelia, B.Iris, and Saria. These units will make you be able to clear level 10 easily. I swear. Your team in your signature is not good enough.
Yep , all the Black 3% chance team Hahaha
Well it's ok with all Black
But rolling for Sue-Cornelia-B.Iris just for Platinum Armor/Black Armor on 10'th?
Eh... no Thanks~
Thanks for the tip anyway~

Actually I don't really care as I only target the Black Armor on Lv 5
But yeah , kinda bitter when I phail 3* the Lv 7
And it's just becoz of the mobs , not Amon

it shouldn't be that hard o_O
I mean u know my event unit party (except 1 jerome) able to clear it (no offense but since it still similiar with lvl 5 / 6, 1 try blind run)

Doing amon slowly with natural recovery + not checking video since this is fun with alot of fail try =P (3x try on lvl 5 to clear and still laughing hard when i made it go 2nd form in middle and fireball all my melee unit)

Currently lvl 8 and still waiting natural recovery, due to today armor daily not gonna do it.... probably tomorow
and yes... i refuse to check any video at all.... there plenty of time on this amon event + star event so i don't have any chr stm problem.
Edit: my amon team MVP = Miruno as expected :D
Well yeah it is almost the same , only small difference with 5 and 6
Hmm Miruno huh , guess I will Lv up her then~

Yeah I also blind run 1-7 until I give up with always 1* the 7'th Lv
Kinda confused Me the video use all other unit
I guess , I kinda regret watched it

Last edited:

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After all the positive feedback about good Miruno is what do people rate her as an event unit just one of the best or best event unit @_@.

I'm starting to really lean towards the best event unit released.I counting item collection as well.

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After all the positive feedback about good Miruno is what do people rate her as an event unit just one of the best or best event unit @_@.

I'm starting to really lean towards the best event unit released.I counting item collection as well.
she IS the best event unit. her raw damage, range and good attack speed makes her very useful in hitting just about everything, and her downtime is rather short.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To put it simply, due to Miruno being a trial unit and comes with max skill, she is literally the best event unit for anyone that knows how to use an angel unit correctly.

We've had some very good black event unit like Anya, Miruno's just as good as Anya or better. All freely gotten (for those strong enough) from a trial event no less.

Jokingly, the veterans call her 'Dev's conscious' which was farther proven when the event black valk kinda fails.

kleem

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ah I just wanted to confirm I wasn't the only one thinking it.
Thats a rather good title for her.Still really glad I decided to spend 7 SC on shop buffs to perfect her best use of SCs ever.
Btw is her atk spd faster than elves or the same?I wanna say faster from what I've seen.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw is her atk spd faster than elves or the same?I wanna say faster from what I've seen.
It's 31f (30f is 1 second). The same as an archer. Spica should be 29f.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are not enough, he also should roll Nanaly and Leone. Then his team will be good enough for Amon.

@Altrius, mind showing me your Amon team? I did lvl 6 like milion times and barely cleared it a few hours ago D:\
EDIT3: AHA! I completed you biatch! Time for lvl 8

EDIT:

And of course Hail for Miruno! I am glad that I gave her black armor just after AW, so worth it @_@ AW64 in 3 seconds.

EDIT2:

@Akari20, You reeived a lot of nice informations but I will add some more.
First I agree that having Spica + Bashira will be cool composition. I am having 2 archers half the time, they are cheap, fast and does nice dmg for non armor enemies.
Both Mehlis and Odette are good, I prefer Mehlis because she has lower cost, but max Odette has 100 ATK more than our cute Apprentice mage. Odette magic resist skill would be really usefull agains magic bosses, such as Amon himself. Unfortunately I rarely use her since I got Eterna and Noel (two bishops)
As for Gellius, dude, you've got like best tank in the game. Better are only premium blacks but I am not sure about it either, don't have numbers. Exkale was using Gellius since the very beggining and he was tanking like everything with him. I had to hax with my premium Cornelia...
You definitely should level Feng Shui Krile, they reduces negative weather effects: you wont lose so much HP at start on desert maps, poison will eat your HP slower etc etc.
Another character I would raise is , they does something similar to mages but with psychical dmg, bigger range and some kind of splash. Raise her too.
Inn longer future I would also think about Enchanter, you will reach magic city maps someday and she will definitely help you complete them.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

she IS the best event unit. her raw damage, range and good attack speed makes her very useful in hitting just about everything, and her downtime is rather short.
Neee, she is a nice lightning rod and her dmg and reach are great, but for free users, nothing beats Anya. It's easy to replace dmg with more or different units but absolute tankiness starts and ends with Anya for free players. Next in list I'd say Serra, then Etherna and finally Miruno sharing the 4th position with Ricca

Edit: Methus fall to 5th because she is tricky to deloy with those low hp and def but dps-wise to heavy units she is number 1.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They are not enough, he also should roll Nanaly and Leone. Then his team will be good enough for Amon.
As bad as My teams are
I still able to do Lv 6 with blind run~

And that from a 4 month player
You already play before and having more key event unit (Anya Karma ETC ETC)
That's why You have more variation

lol

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius, mind showing me your Amon team? I did lvl 6 like milion times and barely cleared it a few hours ago D:\
Here the team i use:

The last 3 pretty much just to kill amon faster cuz if anya solo killing it will take ages and ages :p
Leslie already in action to kill starting fireball for cost XD noregret joy fairy her :p

Strat: leslie to kill starting fireball with SAW + withdraw (tons of cost)
lowered the middle aura demon hp with eterna
after 2 aura demon move run around deploy anya with 2 healer (sedis + liana) +might put serra for lvl 8 just for map heal cuz anya almost died in lvl 7 or paula on skill
Edit: cleared lvl 7, alot easier with helena SAW to keep anya alive
basicaly put amon stuck on the left side while killing everything else on top area with prince tank + miruno+ eterna.... after all clear nuke amon down

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Neee, she is a nice lightning rod and her dmg and reach are great, but for free users, nothing beats Anya. It's easy to replace dmg with more or different units but absolute tankiness starts and ends with Anya for free players. Next in list I'd say Serra, then Etherna and finally Miruno sharing the 4th position with Ricca

Edit: Methus fall to 5th because she is tricky to deloy with those low hp and def but dps-wise to heavy units she is number 1.
why tank if you can shoot them down with miruno ;x and anya can only tank 1 spot. miruno can cover half the map.
but nvm, this is only a minor difference in opinion, I'll just continue noobing my way out with miruno since I don't have any of the rest except[wtf-rikka-same-rank-as-miruno] metus.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Red Shimapan...

I guess that's to be expected. At least it matches her; Prince wears blue ones.

Homo Island Day at the Aegis Cafe:

Lv.10 3-star by Nega (AW Event Units):
Video:

A modification that is similar to the one with Berna, but with Cypria instead. Cypria's 90% evasion skill makes this drastically more likely to work.

Lv.10 3-star by claes (AW Event Plat Units and AW Prince):
Video:

Based on the video by Nega.

Last edited: