What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

why tank if you can shoot them down with miruno ;x and anya can only tank 1 spot. miruno can cover half the map.
but nvm, this is only a minor difference in opinion, I'll just continue noobing my way out with miruno since I don't have any of the rest except[wtf-rikka-same-rank-as-miruno] metus.
That's if her dmg can get through armor, and the skill duration is enough....
But yeah, opinions are just opinions, everyone has some fav ones.

Ricca has great stats and true dmg, that's hard to beat.

Anyway, at some point u realize the backbone units in your team are not the dmg dealers but those who pack a lot of utility for a reasonable cost (unless u have Nanaly, Leone or Aisha, of course :p).

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's if her dmg can get through armor, and the skill duration is enough....
But yeah, opinions are just opinions, everyone has some fav ones.
Hey TieSKey, I did state "for anyone that knows how to use an angel unit correctly."

Anyways, some hard stats Miruno starts at around 1.5k (with just Prince) attack with 400 range at AW59, and pumps up to 3k attack with aw passive, Waltz, and Uzume 1st skill.

In other words, she doesn't quite shred like a 1.7kx5 Nanaly or a 1.9kx7 Leone but she's more than carried her weight against a 1k defense Amon with 2k damage per hit. Now mind you, not everyone uses my B&B for damage-stacking, but 1.5k with 400 range is quite nice to have in any situation. Use the below for reference. Leone doesn't reach, but a 400 range Miruno will always do.

Quoting Anelai, above proves her point as well:
"They are not enough, he also should roll Nanaly and Leone. Then his team will be good enough for Amon."

Anya wise, I still regard her very highly, but they really need to combine both of her skills ~~ I want that 1/2 physical damage back please!

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just received an email from nico roughly saying

Aarkken
I have you always use niconico, and thank you.
Of the "in sweets paradise live broadcasting for business trip to Chitoshi War アイギス formula strategy meeting room"
I show a visitor applied for to a premium member-limited item
The contents of the "news email of the item acquisition" had an error.
■ The number of the figures of the "Chitoshi War アイギス" serial number cord
False) 16 columns
Plus) 18 columns
■ Expiration date of this matter serial number cord
Until false) June 30, 2016
Until plus) May 30, 2016
On the expiration date of the serial cord, please be in particular careful.
I'm sorry to have troubled you very much it is deep in a thing and apologizes to all of you.
niconico, please continuously.

I already got the code for the Sapphire time Witch does this mean no Fee and new plat for me?

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey TieSKey, I did state "for anyone that knows how to use an angel unit correctly."

Anyways, some hard stats Miruno starts at around 1.5k (with just Prince) attack with 400 range at AW59, and pumps up to 3k attack with aw passive, Waltz, and Uzume 1st skill.

In other words, she doesn't quite shred like a 1.7kx5 Nanaly or a 1.9kx7 Leone but she's more than carried her weight against a 1k defense Amon with 2k damage per hit. Now mind you, not everyone uses my B&B for damage-stacking, but 1.5k with 400 range is quite nice to have in any situation. Use the below for reference. Leone doesn't reach, but a 400 range Miruno will always do.

Quoting Anelai, above proves her point as well:
"They are not enough, he also should roll Nanaly and Leone. Then his team will be good enough for Amon."

Anya wise, I still regard her very highly, but they really need to combine both of her skills ~~ I want that 1/2 physical damage back please!
That's cheating, with that buffs u can make a bronze soldier look good :p
(stalking for a chance to steal Bowl-chan)

I'm still ranking her 4-5th! But personally I don't like to rely on pure dmg, it's easy to be "betrayed" :S

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been trying lvl 8 but it seem finaly i hit the wall unable to clear it with self made strategy....

I wonder if its finally the time to give up on amon :(
the fight looks similar to lvl 7, but the dmg taken is geting unbearable >.< (anya i wish u can survive better T_T)
will try until next maintenance, if cant clear guess going to start checking video or give up clearing the rest...

PS: Sudden urge wishing to have karma, so i can tank amon and leting the 3rd aura demon passed (since anya usualy died tanking amon + the 3rd demon)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Aarkken

Probably , the serial code expired on May 30'th
And not at June 30'th
So be carefull. (Something like that maybe)

@Altrius

Cheer up , You can do it~

Your advice to do it like previous Lv seriously are more usefull. Truly Thanks~

Still I used video after all
And cheating it all the way with Kayou , doesn't feel proud
But whatever~

Dunno why I got some bizzare advices
Never planned to do above 10 anyway , LOL

That's it for Me , back to farm some Crave~

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Akari20, You reeived a lot of nice informations but I will add some more.
First I agree that having Spica + Bashira will be cool composition. I am having 2 archers half the time, they are cheap, fast and does nice dmg for non armor enemies.
Both Mehlis and Odette are good, I prefer Mehlis because she has lower cost, but max Odette has 100 ATK more than our cute Apprentice mage. Odette magic resist skill would be really usefull agains magic bosses, such as Amon himself. Unfortunately I rarely use her since I got Eterna and Noel (two bishops)
As for Gellius, dude, you've got like best tank in the game. Better are only premium blacks but I am not sure about it either, don't have numbers. Exkale was using Gellius since the very beggining and he was tanking like everything with him. I had to hax with my premium Cornelia...
You definitely should level Feng Shui Krile, they reduces negative weather effects: you wont lose so much HP at start on desert maps, poison will eat your HP slower etc etc.
Another character I would raise is Mel, they does something similar to mages but with psychical dmg, bigger range and some kind of splash. Raise her too.
Inn longer future I would also think about Enchanter, you will reach magic city maps someday and she will definitely help you complete them.
Thank you! After what the others said, I've got Spica and Bashira as Archers now. I had a feeling Odette's skills/ability would be more useful over here. I hope I can get her cost down eventually.
Lol, I haven't even used Gellius much yet but he already seems better than my Bernice in the English version. I've been wishing I could summon a Black (I think I've summoned enough times between both accounts by now), but I'm happy to have at least gotten some great Plats.
Hmm, from what I understood, Krile mainly works on snowy maps? I guess I should double-check that. But I think she also CRs a bit after AW, so obviously she has some utility use, but I'll probably still want another proper Plat+ Healer as well.
Thanks for bringing up Mel and Rilke too. I haven't really looked at Mel, but from the comment a few pages ago, it does sound like Rilke is worth developing in the future, especially once I have Saki.

Edit: Omg I finally pull a Gold from Base Summon SP and it's Mel #4. She seems to like me. Though I suppose this is nothing unusual if you've been playing for a few years.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: Omg I finally pull a Gold from Base Summon SP and it's Mel #4. She seems to like me. Though I suppose this is nothing unusual if you've been playing for a few years.
I am playing 2 years without a month and I rolled gold just 2 times, one year ago and both were day after thay. Before and after that - nothing. Gratz!
Mel is especialy good thanks to her wide range (although not so wide as Miruno) and she will be good equivalent for a mage at least on the begining. As for Gellius/Bernice. He is the best, but Bernice is 2nd best if we don't include premium blacks. My Bernice saved my ass a lot already.

@Altrius,
Unfortnatelly I 3starred map 7 and 8 before your post but thanks in advance. Maybe someone else will use it. A little advice: dont YOLO Amon lv9. Unles you have characters "I kill you before you move" then you probably can't 1star it with yolo setup.

ps. I have to raise a dancer. Waltz revival this Thursday plx.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Second Phase Maps Added.
+Plat Vampire Hunter Flan, Plat Rogue Ada, and Plat Archer Rita Added as Drops on Emergency Mission Maps.
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン) Lv11~15 Maps Added.

Vampire Hunter Flan (混血の狩人フラン):
Cursed Bloodline (呪われた血脈): (30s; AT/HP/DF 1.5x; AS: 54; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Burning Blood (バーニングブラッド): (25s; AT/HP/DF 1.8x; AS: 54; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Ability: +10% magic resistance

Rogue Ada (獣人エイダ):
Cursed Bloodline (呪われた血脈): (30s; AT/HP/DF 1.5x; AS: 24; WT: 35; CT: 70)
Cursed Blood Awakening (呪血の目覚め): (35s; AT/HP/DF 1.5x; instant death attack [10%]; AS: 24; WT: 40; CT: 80)
Ability: HP-Up

These two share the exact same skill that buffs their HP, attack, and defence. Ada is a good ganking unit for new players, especially those that need one for the god-tier AW orb maps, and Flan is a a deceptively strong tank unit (she gains +10% MR when she awakens, so she's one of the few ranged units you could consider deploying last).

Flan (フラン) is the shortened form of Flandre (フランドール), who is a popular vampire character. Japanese players mainly write 'フラン' when talking about her. Fran is just a name in the same league as names such as America and British. Flan even has her own product named after her:

The product is normally called Soflan (ソフラン).

Archer Rita (漆黒の射手リタ):
Hide (隠密): (50s; can't be targeted by enemies; AS: 31; WT: 15; CT: 30)
Vanish (絶影): (120s; attack 1.2x; can't be targeted by enemies; AS: 31; WT: 40; CT: 80)
Ability: 20% chance to fire 2-consecutive arrows

She's a mediocre archer with a skill, where she hides, that allows her to avoid being targeted by ranged attacks. The staff have become aware of how underwhelming this skill was, and introduced many situations where you would want a ranged character deployed in areas to avoid being targeted. Rita's AW Skill fixes her underwhelming dps issue, making her a very good character to use against enemies like Furfur, since she cannot be countered by its lightning while hidden.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

+Plat Vampire Hunter Flan, Plat Rogue Ada, and Plat Archer Rita Added as Drops on Emergency Mission Maps.
3 farming unit revival within 1 week >.< i wish they kinda seperated them, specialy Flan and Rita is 2 good unit to have (sorry not a fan of Ada)

I just wish their revival map is like that time on Irene event where you can farm maribelle and miranda in 1 map....
For this 1 i wish Flan and Rita in 1 map of coz, but well got to wait and see

Akios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes! I've been wanting Fran and Rita for a long while now, and they're both going to be event drops! Huzzah!

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am ignoring Ada (free rainbow crystals!), My Fran in min-maxed (free rainbow crystals!) but I would gladly use some Rita copies for skillups (-5/6 and CCmax ;/) She is really nice while skill AW but I prefer to use my rainbow fairies on someone else.

This Flan fabric conditioner just won the internet ;D Love it! Would buy. (Although I am afraid Petite is trolling us...)

ps. this isn't Waltz ;<

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh. My. God. I went rolling on the off chance it might happen (plus a level 40 Mel wouldn't be bad either). But I knew, the odds were so low. But I had been jealous for ages, of all those people with Blacks.

I can't post a screenshot properly, but it actually happened. My mind is blown. My first summoned Black on either game.

dropbox.com/s/mi5vfq3rk48u2kl/Screenshot%202016-05-24%2019.37.07.png?dl=0

Actually I got Patra too, but I think she's been overshadowed a little.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I will farm Flan purely because i started during her event, and only farmed 2 copies doing the low lvl maps back then. I have Su and Elizabeth (Elizabeth untouched, i know i should do something about this sometime... backlog of units...) and don't really need a ranged unit with armor.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wow none of these units are a concern to me but i have this urge to mincost them all or well attempt to

Akari20

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

xD I was so shocked over Aisha I completely missed the spoilers. I wondered why people were talking about Flan suddenly lol. Sounds like Ada's one I need to get a copy of, though.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh... I only pray the drop chance are not like GR one. Hopefully it's 50%

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh... I only pray the drop chance are not like GR one. Hopefully it's 50%
don't worry the drop chance is quite reasonable, unlike the GR ones

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's better to leave Minerva as un-skill awakened right? To keep the attackspeed buff.