What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Possible Spoiler for a Future Event:
The week after next is probably going to be an item trial for a sailor.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally I had time to read whole gold rush story.

I think that this creature controling monkeys may be Goblin queen (since she did that with Helena, why not with animals?). It also makes sense she is growing inmpower since her goblins are making more warbeasts and there is this goblin scientist introduced.
There was also info that goblin queen went to Makai, maybe to obtain more power to defeat Prince? That makes perfect sense! I believe we will face this enemy again, instead of new ones. Atleast in the near future.

I also wonder what will happen with our bound to Empire. Maybe Highness is really a Empress and she will give her body to Prince asking for help to save Empire? Maybe from Makai itself?
I am SO excited!

During this gold rush I managed to AW Junon, next in line is Helena. She is ready to AW and skill AW, the only thing I am lacking are CC silvers. I hope I can do it this week.

Btw. There is still no mail from nicovideo, am i correct?

@Petite, are you sure they will make item trial just after previous one? I think we never had 2 item trials in less than a month....

Anonymous135

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here are my rolls if anyone is interested.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw. There is still no mail from nicovideo, am i correct?

@Petite, are you sure they will make item trial just after previous one? I think we never had 2 item trials in less than a month....
Yes, the e-mail will come sometime tomorrow on the 20th (2 more hours until then).

As for an item trial, anonymous insider is willing to wager Kakyoin's soul ( ) on it.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You can never have enough firepower~

Amon needs counter attack, cause he got shredded pretty horribly. Furfur was much harder for me since I cannot Bread & Butter properly.
Wonder how much harder it will get this weekend.

Last edited:

Daverost

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I've been pretty confused by the talk of the new gacha rules. Could someone explain what they're doing to me?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I've been pretty confused by the talk of the new gacha rules. Could someone explain what they're doing to me?
They're removing all of the displayed chance-up units (e.g. Aisha) after next week's maintenance.

They claimed earlier that you will have an easier time acquiring these characters, but also said in the banner and news report that the rarity percentages are the same (i.e. you still need a 3% for a black).

They didn't bother to describe if they really did increase the slice Aisha, Kikyou, and Matsuri occupy, so I don't feel particularly inclined to trust that they're high enough to prevent spending hundreds of thousands of yen on premium and not acquire them.

If you do summon a character, they'll come at LV40.

I'm kind of upset, since they're removing Ur, so now is probably the only time I would have any chance to acquire her, except she's squeezed in with Sabine. Someone spent 100,000~ jpy on trying to acquire Inari, and kept summoning Anelia—the other plat chance-up unit—instead.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're removing all of the displayed chance-up units (e.g. Aisha) after next week's maintenance.

They claimed earlier that you will have an easier time acquiring these characters, but also said in the banner and news report that the rarity percentages are the same (i.e. you still need a 3% for a black).

They didn't bother to describe if they really did increase the slice Aisha, Kikyou, and Matsuri occupy, so I don't feel particularly inclined to trust that they're high enough to prevent spending hundreds of thousands of yen on premium and not acquire them.

If you do summon a character, they'll come at LV40.

I'm kind of upset, since they're removing Ur, so now is probably the only time I would have any chance to acquire her, except she's squeezed in with Sabine. Someone spent 100,000~ jpy on trying to acquire Inari, and kept summoning Anelia—the other plat chance-up unit—instead.
I still believe this game needs some kind of chance up after failures, like in Hearthstone. I mean, it's not like getting 1 black means you're done, you still want to lower her cost and max her skill, so 1 copy is just the beginning...

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does Anyone know what the website is for this simulator?

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hm that new "furfur" mission crashes my firefox like it was its professional job. Seems like it has a memory bug. Basically manages to bleed off all memory during the mission.

edit : scratch that, it is the version they upgraded to that does it. oh well. chrome or other brower time again.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn , I forgot Amon have 2 mode...

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Safe to say no one's gotten their email with the presents yet?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Safe to say no one's gotten their email with the presents yet?
No , not yet
Since it's around 5 AM now on Japan , when I post this
Don't think they wake and work out yet
Probably another 12 hour? Who knows...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My Code arrived 30 minutes ago

EDIT:
I just had such incredible luck I had to say it. I got this crazy idea to raise my Fran skill a bit. She was 6/10 and now she is skill AW after using only 4 rainbow fairies. Wow! When she got skill AW I had none rainbow fairies so I totally forgot about her.

I redeemed my code and got my witch (so I know it worked). Gretel should aoe after maint, right?

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im curious bout other sapphire unit that was on the page with the time witch i assume she be with the plat on the 2nd

Last edited:

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My code also arrived just now.

I was getting worried whether they'd send the code, since I subscribed to Nico Premium and submitted the form for the presents literally like 30 minutes before the application period expired :p

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finaly all 3 code arrive
Looking at the time , the code was sent around 4 hour a go
Truly a good feel after just wake up~

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This took a lot of tries, but I finally did it. This is pretty much my limit and I'll skip the extra difficult series of the Amon event unless the next tier of rewards are worth the effort.

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

could someone tell me what this means?

Amazon.co.jpをご利用いただき、ありがとうございます。

ご注文(注文番号:250-0760022-0500665)に対して、お客様へ¥546の返金処理が完了しましたので、ご連絡いたします。

この返金は以下の商品に対する返金です。

do i get 546 Yen back on my amazon account or what?

heVOICESad

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I've only received the code for the time witch. Is there supposed to be a separate email for the puppet user and the new plat unit?