What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The dumb me who didn't know about dont need to kill crystal, 2 star-ed 3x on blind run...
Afterward just poke 2 AW archer (Claire + Spica) to kill all the crystal and yes, I still didn't know that you don't need to kill it :eek:
Hahaha , yep
First time I blind it and saw the Green Scrystal swarm
Time for Kayou do her AW skill XD
And yes , some of them are burnt to crisp
Too excited and did not care with other
Until I heard Iris screaming on right bottom , lol T^T
Manage to 3* it in the next run~

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thats a quick reply. I found out right after my post looking at and deleted the post.
Was up for 30 secs or so.

(of course could have looked there in the first place, but what can I say, I like to do maps blind, dont even look up videos if it means I have to leave them at 1 or 2 stars, and didnt notice the bottom guys effect could reach the dragon, anyways this one just happen to annoy me as the imperial gimmick blocked me until I read Petites note of it)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
Contents:
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" ( 剛炎のアモン) Available for 2 Weeks (until June 2nd 10:00).
+Challenge the Difficult Mission to Receive a Black Armour reward.
+Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on May 26th.
Other:
-Arch Mage Skill AW Implemented.

Not the Majin LV nonsense again... If they include rewards like a unique character later, then I'm going to hold a bunch of dummies responsible for unnecessarily inflating the difficulty.

Speaking of rewards, I looked over all of the plat units obtainable with a plat ticket, and realised that there's way too many characters I don't need or want.

If I'm being generous, and include characters like Figneria solely for her auto AW skill, then I only have a 46% chance of getting a plat character I would use, and a 48% chance of getting either a redundant character, or one I wouldn't want to raise. I was hoping they would implement the emergency mission archive for next week, so I could spend 150 SC for the stamp card this month to improve Liselotte, Lucille, Ling, Waltz, and Momiji. However, without it, then there is little that I could efficiently spend this month. Rolling 20+ premium summons like an idiot and getting 20~ silver units (there's only a 45.621% chance of getting at least one black unit from that many summons, and 87.842% for a plat), and then rolling one of the 48% unwanted plat units out of 54 from the card just seems like a bad idea...

Last edited:

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Green crystal will counterattack if you damage it. It's not necessary to defeat for 3-star victory.

Green Crystal Stats:
HP3000; AT200; DF250; MR50; AS80 (13,80)
Wtf...I had to do like 4-5 tries to kill everything and 3 star it... And I was like, somebody fucked this up, no way it can be done with lv25 units!
Now it makes more sense .D

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used 4 Odette copies to main copy
Did not get -1 CR (for the -2CR) , hahaha T^T
Although I got 3 Skill up , so she is at 37 UP and 5/16
I give up , I ran like 20+ time just to get those 4 copies
So I will use Mehlis after all~

As for Liselotte. Trying to -1 , but... damn this one is more awfull
I ran exactly 18 time (2SC) , I got 2 Platinum Armor. Not even a single copy of her
She is still at 15. Bah.....

No Azami , 12 Sta? 10% chance? MEH!!!!

Got all 7 copy of GR Gold unit
Time to stop~

Attackle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Who drops a silver mage on last GR map?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on May 19th Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Begins.
-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" ( 剛炎のアモン) Available for 2 Weeks (until June 2nd 10:00).
+Challenge the Difficult Mission to Receive a Black Armour reward.
+Completing Lv.10 Releases Extra Difficult Missions on May 26th.
Special Premium Summon:
-Certain units will be excluded for premium and rare summon on May 26th 10:00.
+A full report on the excluded unit(s) will be revealed after maintenance.
-After May 19th maintenance, it will be easier for the excluded units to appear in Special Premium Summon.
-All Special Premium Summon units come at LV40.
Other:
-Arch Mage Skill AW Implemented.
-Revival Premium Summon Ends.

(Event) Platinum Chrono Witch Kokoro (時の魔女ココロ):

I guess the staff are finally doing something about the difficulty of getting a specific character so less people wind up like Kinnotama?

Speaking of Aamon, I don't really understand why Negame (TiesKey-like from a parallel universe) thinks his original sprite looks regal. He looks derpy and cute to me. This is basically how I imagine he would be if you kept him in your home as a pet:

Aamon:

Last edited:

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@Larcx: 12stamina map and 6 stamina have increased drop rates. (at least according to banner). as for how much the increase is I have no idea, but I'd assume it's a proportionate increase.
still, not sure why you want azami, the one unit you won't ever need to farm (aside from rorone). Also, this is my 2nd time seeing Azami drop this year, so I think she'll appear again before this year ends.

edit: source: (top couple of lines)

Who drops a silver mage on last GR map?
2nd wood golem. atarime says that killing all the 3 wood golems will suffice to get all drops. sounds accurate enough to me except for the last black fairy which I've never paid attention to.
1st wood golem = bouquet (confirmed)
2nd wood golem = silver mage maaya (confirmed)
3rd wood golem = black fairy (so says atarime)

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Larcx: 12stamina map and 6 stamina have increased drop rates. (at least according to banner). as for how much the increase is I have no idea, but I'd assume it's a proportionate increase.
still, not sure why you want azami, the one unit you won't ever need to farm (aside from rorone). Also, this is my 2nd time seeing Azami drop this year, so I think she'll appear again before this year ends.[/url]
Well I don't plan to -CR Azami
I just want 1 copy..... T^T
But seeing the drop chance , I don't believe it have increase chance

12 Sta? I might end up need 120 Sta to just get 1 copy or even worse

20+ ran of Odette map (not consecutive)
Give Me only 6 copy , which only -1CR 5/16 37 UP
Nah.... for 37 UP it is quite unusable
I guess I have to rely on RNG
Small slim chance that Mehlis will have a good AW Skill~

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Digging up old thread about amon... and look what i found :p

*What happen when amon paralyst*

PS: reminder amon 2nd form atk is aoe (look at fireball flying somewhere else)
with the high lvl up, 1 shoot aoe ranged :D

Anonymous135

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this special premium summon different from the premium summon we have right now?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Digging up old thread about amon... and look what i found :p

*What happen when amon paralyst*

PS: reminder amon 2nd form atk is aoe (look at fireball flying somewhere else)
with the high lvl up, 1 shoot aoe ranged :D
Damn , so that Loli can stun? Seems useful~
Don't have her , lol
I'm DED~

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" ( 剛炎のアモン)
Do you have the original art of Aamon? The illustrations of Furfur, Vepar, Bifrons and Agares are just epic.

he one unit you won't ever need to farm (aside from rorone).
And if I want to reduce her cost to the minimum and increase her skill or Saki's skill?

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you have the original art of Aamon? The illustrations of Furfur, Vepar, Bifrons and Agares are just epic.

And if I want to reduce her cost to the minimum and increase her skill or Saki's skill?
not sure why you would choose to mincost azami/use her when she sucks. as for increasing saki skill, you can always wait until she drops from a more farm-efficient map (e.g. faa event azami drop in jan 2016). farming azami from a 12 sta gold rush? there are more important plats to farm here.

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

not sure why you would choose to mincost azami/use her when she sucks. as for increasing saki skill, you can always wait until she drops from a more farm-efficient map (e.g. faa event azami drop in jan 2016). farming azami from a 12 sta gold rush? there are more important plats to farm here.
Well, Ninja is a class I like very much, along with Princess, and I like her design, so why not? Ironically, 90/12 gave me more Azamis in much less attempts than that stage from Faa's event. In addition, I managed to get a few platinum armors and one more rainbow fairy.

It's true that there are more important platinum units, but I played the majority of their events and they already have minimum cost and maximum skill.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, Ninja is a class I like very much, along with Princess, and I like her design, so why not? Ironically, 90/12 gave me more Azamis in much less attempts than that stage from Faa's event. In addition, I managed to get a few platinum armors and one more rainbow fairy.

It's true that there are more important platinum units, but I played the majority of their events and they already have minimum cost and maximum skill.
Your post is a motivation for Me

Until again I got TROLLed by RNG

RNG: Anything!!! You can take everything! But I won't give You Liselotte!!
Larcx: Damn You RNG!!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

None of the Majin's illustrations are in the game's data, so I don't have original illustrations for any of them.

Old Aamon Banner:

This is the best I could do for Aamon. Maybe the new banner will be better until they include them in a fanbook.

EDIT:
Well, my package arrived. Unfortunately, my copy of the fanbook is also a 1st print, so it's going to have all of the name mistakes. =\

Last edited:

silverhunt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

None of the Majin's illustrations are in the game's data, so I don't have original illustrations for any of them.

Old Aamon Banner:

This is the best I could do for Aamon. Maybe the new banner will be better until they include them in a fanbook.
Thank you, that's enough. I hope so, along with their artist.

Well, my package arrived. Unfortunately, my copy of the fanbook is also a 1st print, so it's going to have all of the name mistakes. =\
Aside from the Vampire Lord class error, what's the other mistakes?

Last edited:

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Had 262 free crystals saved up since I started playing, so decided to roll premium gatcha in an attempt to get Kikyou.

(Was 300 crystals the max limit you can hold if I remember correctly? Unless they updated it.)

Also spent about 555 SP crystals along the way.

Here are the results in case anyone's interested, minus all the silvers I put in the barracks (first premium roll was right after Rikka):

Stopped when I had 57 crystals left (so 205 spent), since Kikyou popped! (Now I can die happy and quit Aigis :D)

Was also aiming for Junon from Premium, but she actually popped from SP gatcha instead (got 1 Plat and 4 Golds from 555 SP Crystals).

Currently am 36 crystals away from the S Legend Stamp Card lol. Wonder if it's worth it to go for S Legend or should I just keep the remaining 57 crystals for events (I'm free player)?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Currently am 36 crystals away from the S Legend Stamp Card lol. Wonder if it's worth it to go for S Legend or should I just keep the remaining 57 crystals for events (I'm free player)?
If it's 36 away, you'll gain 4 SC per login instead of 2, so you'll only lose 26 from where you are right now. Check the stuff you're gaining besides that to decide if a black and plat cost reduction fairy is worth it (if it's for the 100% guaranteed cost reduction, it is equivalent to a Time Fairy which costs 500 revival crystals). EDIT: Based on the calculations I did earlier, the Black Armour is worth 4~ SC, but will save you 12 fairies, which is almost ~4 SC if they're black rarity. A Time Fairy costs at least 14 SC on stamina (don't want to calculate charisma), so having two light-versions of them would easily cover the 26 SC difference in value.

Outside of the situation you allowed yourself to fall within, I personally don't think the S Legend is worth it for sensible people right now compared to the regular legendary, which is also worthless compared to the deluxe stamp card if it didn't have the plat unit ticket to at least function as 25-50 SC of SC spent on 5 gold units worth of rainbow crystals if you get an unwanted plat.

Last edited: