What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Yeah, 1 o'clock tip is gold, didn't know that guy had ranged skill.
Also, I don't get how to use that avenger unit. It is supposed to be dropped at the front line, away from healers, then use the heal skill when about to die? Also it is not a cheap unit to drop at 19 cost.
Um , I don't have the Empire Avenger. So I can't say
But the 2'nd map with Carrie as reward. Drop a Bronze soldier
You can use multiple copies of him to block Goblins so Leona can take care of them

Just practice it , I'm sure You can 3* it
Good Luck~

DS_Marine

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Um , I don't have the Empire Avenger. So I can't say
But the 2'nd map with Carrie as reward. Drop a Bronze soldier
You can use multiple copies of him to block Goblins so Leona can take care of them

Just practice it , I'm sure You can 3* it
Good Luck~
Yeah, I already made it, with Liselotte and Leona, thank you.
First time, I just had activate the guy skill sooner to see what it did, so it was not available when the dragon came by. Also I didn't see it was a ranged attack because there were units close by. So I just waited from dragon at 1 o'clock next time .D
Regarding the Avenger, I don't have imperial, it's the dark elf that we got from event not long ago.

Not related to that particular map. I just can't find a good use for it, don't want to risk a 2 star from it dieing and wanted to know how people use it since it seems a waste to have one near a healer.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regarding the Avenger, I don't have imperial, it's the dark elf that we got from event not long ago.

Not related to that particular map. I just can't find a good use for it, don't want to risk a 2 star from it dieing and wanted to know how people use it since it seems a waste to have one near a healer.
Rowanna is a free Platinum Unit mainly use for her status immunity at AW
So if You did not have stun enemies , maybe You will find her un usefull
Situation to use her , Dracolich - Scorpion - undead mummies(?) , ETC
Or if You have Thetis , which also have immunity~

I cannot say for sure
Since I don't have them both on Nutaku
And I did not have them back on DMM VH Sister Event
So yeah , I might agree with You for "can't find a good use for it" ATM
Still , I'm on My way to AW Thetis~

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Begins.

(Event) Platinum Chrono Witch Kokoro (時の魔女ココロ):

Considering that this is a special class, there's little chance this is going to be a farm-type, which is fortunate for Kokoro. Otherwise, just raising her to LV21 would make her equivalent to a plat armour for other chrono witches.

(2nd AW) Black Rear Tactician Aisha (アイシャ):

In other news, my package that contains the last couple light novels and the 2nd fanbook has passed through customs, so it should arrive in several days if it doesn't get lost or molested by some person that has issue with any of the covers or something equally retarded.

Last edited:

Anonymous135

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Begins.

(Event) Platinum Chrono Witch Kokoro (時の魔女ココロ):

Considering that this is a special class, there's little chance this is going to be a farm-type, which is fortunate for Kokoro. Otherwise, just raising her to LV21 would make her equivalent to a plat armour for other chrono witches.

(2nd AW) Black Rear Tactician Aisha (アイシャ):

In other news, my package that contains the last couple light novels and the 2nd fanbook has passed through customs, so it should arrive in several days if it doesn't get lost or molested by some person that has issue with any of the covers or something equally retarded.
Does this mean it'll be a two week event?

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I recently bought some Aigis books and they came in the mail today. The books were in fine condition but the box it came in was open a little bit for some reason, so...

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I Still can't get silver monk D:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Really hope it's a star trial and not another item collection if it is then.
They don't usually do item collections in quick succession of each other. Usually it's kinda like....

Star Trial -> Drop Event -> Star Trial -> Drop Event/No Event -> Drop Event/No Event -> Star Trial/Drop Event then we get a Item Collection. They know that item collection is super annoying to do, so it happens maybe like...once a season?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They don't usually do item collections in quick succession of each other. Usually it's kinda like....

Star Trial -> Drop Event -> Star Trial -> Drop Event/No Event -> Drop Event/No Event -> Star Trial/Drop Event then we get a Item Collection. They know that item collection is super annoying to do, so it happens maybe like...once a season?
Then if You are right
It will probably Star Trial
Actually I'm hoping for this , since it feels like a break~

===================================

Question , I don't have Jerome on DMM
So , is this Jerome new Art on DMM or the older?

Thanks~

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can't do the airship level for some reason? does it require specific units to be excluded/included in your team? A message pops up only after I hit start at team selection.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't do the airship level for some reason? does it require specific units to be excluded/included in your team? A message pops up only after I hit start at team selection.
The first Map drops a Platinum Soldier and Silver Heavy Armor
2'nd map Pegasus Rider Platinum and 2'nd map Bronze Soldier
Also the free Platinum Unit a month a go that are the NPC on 5'th map
All of them can be use , since they are from Imperial
The gimmicks are only Imperial unit
I think there is also Dark Priest / Healer , but that is Premium Summon (CMIIW)

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

verdinath (dark priest,event unit) and swordmaster raven (swordmaster, premium summon) were guest characters during the april 1st event, and not actually imperial units.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Green crystal will counterattack if you damage it. It's not necessary to defeat for 3-star victory.

Green Crystal Stats:
HP3000; AT200; DF250; MR50; AS80 (13,80)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for the final Gold Rush map. Please click the image in my signature to read it.

What is everyone looking forward to based on the content of these Gold Rush maps?

This final one seems like it's hinting at mage skill awakening or a buff to the mage class; I tried using Mehlis for Katie's subjugation, since I thought her range-up skill and faster attack cycle would be more useful than Bishop Noel's high base range and attack, but it really wasn't (she was unable to one-shot a bunch of garbage minions, so it often took her two attacks despite being AW80).

Speaking of which, I hope Grania gets an interesting AW skill. One that I would like is if she has an instant skill called 'Inner Flame' that will make it so all enemies currently on the map will combust into a fiery explosion when they're defeated with the blast radius based on their tier (weak goblins will make small, dinky explosions, whereas a mithril golem will cover the whole map in a mushroom cloud). Speaking of Grania, I feel that the reason the Gold Gunner Zora isn't a student of the Gunnery Academy is because she's one of Grania's pupils.

Mehlis and Sharon by Daresero ( ):

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mehlis and Sharon by Daresero ( ):
Hilarious picture, but I though about one thing seeing this Mehlis:

EXPLOSION!

soranokira

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

reminds me of the one with nanaly and furfur.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dumb me who didn't know about dont need to kill crystal, 2 star-ed 3x on blind run...
Afterward just poke 2 AW archer (Claire + Spica) to kill all the crystal and yes, I still didn't know that you don't need to kill it :eek:

Aeonmaster

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

pls man. u kill dragon with the melee unit at bottom