What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Thanks for the nice video. In the first one, the dragon did not paralyze the prince. however on the second one, it did. I don't think it was just luck on the 1st one. What was the difference? Thanks.
I gotta admit I did not watch the video
But I am guessing it is Liana skill (the Black Healer)
When skill active it will increase range and heal paralyse/stun for 15 second

==EDITED==

End result.....
T____T

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Finally, the Metus smile is now protected :D

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

God damn I hate Item Collection events.

Managed to get to 1400 this time around for min-cost, but it cost me 38 Sacred Crystals. Fuuuuuuu-

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did extra terribad. Just barely got over 400 =/
I only got 100 :) but then again, that's all I was aiming for as I was only able to 3 star the first 3-4 maps. Managed to 1 star the 5 and 7 stamina costs ones.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:
-Charles and Corinne Skill AW Spoilers.

Secret Art of Property Conversion (性質変換の秘術): (s; all enemy defence halved; all ally defence +25%; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Force Sword (理力の剣): (s; AoE changed to single target; attack 2x; attacked enemy's defence halved temporarily; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance on February 18th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Privateer Captain and the Demonic Seas" (私掠船長と魔の海域) Begins.
-Subjugation Mission Ends.
Trading Post:
-Magic: Louise, Spica, Hien and Raichi Replaced.
Other:
-Enchanter Class Awakening Implemented.
-Master Alchemist Skill AW Implemented.
-Certain Skill and Class Explanations Modified.
+No Changes to Class or Skills.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.

High Alchemist Skill AW:

Charles (シャルル):
Secret Art of Softening (軟化の秘術): (25s; focus defence; all enemies defence halved; AS: 0; WT: 32.5; CT: 65)
Secret Art of Property Conversion (性質変換の秘術): (25s; focus defence; all enemy defence halved; all ally defence +25%; AS: ; WT: 35; CT: 70)

Corinne (コリン):
AoE Attack II (範囲攻撃II): (25s; attack AoE 2x; AS: 71; WT: 25; CT: 50)
Force Sword (理力の剣): (25s; AoE changed to single target; attack 2x; AS: ; WT: 22; CT: 45)

Enchanter Awakening:
AW Mat: Magic Fencer, Healer, and Witch; Orb: High Alchemist and Battle Mage.
High Enchanter (ハイエンチャンター): Can deploy token; ranged magical attack; halts movement of enemy golems while skill is active.

Guardian Golem (Token):

LV1 Stats:
HP3888; AT1805; DF1006; MR20%; Cost: 50

Abilities:
Rilke: While Deployed, All Golem Cost -5
Elsha: Range +30, but Attack Speed Slower.

"Necromancer and Treasure of Resurrection" Unit:

Black Necromancer Metus:
-Skill: Last Death Energy (ラストデスエナジー): (30s; attack 3x; true damage; once per battle; AS: ; WT: 1; CT: 0)
-AW Skill: Animate Dead (アニメイトデッド): (20s; attack 3x; true damage; if enemy is defeated by this skill, recover token count; possible to use 3 times per battle; AS: ; WT: 5; CT: 35)
-Pre-AW Ability: Attack Up: (Self) Attack +10%.
-AW Ability: High Necromancy (ハイネクロマンシー): While Metus is deployed, Necromancer-type class and token, Vampire Lord, and Vampire Princess attack +15%.

AW99 Stats (Including 100% Affection):
HP1625; AT870; DF182; Range280

Trading Post:
Magic: Plat Gunner Janna, Plat Sailor Viera, Gold Dragon Rider Abel, and Gold Angel Eln.

Emergency Mission "Privateer Captain and the Demonic Seas":
-Platinum Pirate Sabrina
+Skill: Triple Shot (トリプルショット): (15s; fires 3-consecutive attacks per shot; AS: ; WT: 17.5; CT: 35)
+AW Skill: Unison Bullet (ユニゾンバレット): (10s; fires 3-consecutive attacks per target up to 5 enemies within range; AS: 0; WT: 27; CT: 55)
+AW Ability: (コルセアの強襲): While Deployed, Sailor and Pirate Class Cost -3.
+AW90 Stats: HP1796; AT646; DF299; Cost: 14-19

Privateer Captain (20/1) (私掠船の船長):
Sabrina (), Bronze Fairy (), Bouquet ()
Story:
Anna:"Prince, this is the area in the report. It seems the activity of the sea monsters has intensified in this region recently."
Julian: "That being said... we've been looking around, but it's awfully quiet, don't you think?"
???: "You're all pretty carefree, aren't you? Because of that, we've taken the rear. I don't have anything against you, but I'm going to be stripping you of all your possessions!"
Julian: "...! Pirates!? How did they get so close!?"
Giovanni: "No, wait... Those aren't pirates. Rather, they're privateers. Their surprise attacks and foul play are a disgrace to all good pirates."
Mortimer: "P, priva, teers? What, so they're not pirates?"
Giovanni: "They're ships that obtained a letter of marque from their country that formally permits them to attack the ships of enemy countries."
Giovanni: "Pirates are outlaws, but privateers are part of the legitimate naval forces."
Anna: "Since they belong to a navy, would it be possible to negotiate with them as well? First of all, please listen to what we have to say! What country do you belong to?"
Privateer Captain: "Country? Such a thing has already fallen to ruin. We... well, there's no point even if I talked. This is also for our comrades, so don't think badly of us, OK?"
Mortimer: "Yer real bastards trying to take our stuff like this. We'll beat ya at yer own game, and strip ya of yers!"
(end)
Privateer Captain: "... My loss. Do with me as you wish... It doesn't matter; everything's over."
Mortimer: "Guheheh, by all means—."
Anna: "Please stop. It sounds she has some reason. First, please let us hear the details."

Sabrina Introduction:
Sabrina: "Well then, I'll introduce myself. My name is Sabrina, please treat me kindly. I serve as a privateer captain."
Sabrina: "Actually, we're acting as privateers for monsters. Well... Since you're the Prince-kun, I bet that has your full attention."
Sabrina: "Of course, we're not lending a hand to the monsters because we like it! Don't get the wrong idea, OK!? There's a good reason for this."
Sabrina: "Our mother country was destroyed, and I began to work as a pirate. At first, I wasn't any good at it, but I gradually made a name for myself as if I were a pirate to start with."
Sabrina: "Around that time, my ship was attacked by merfolk who have taken my crew hostage. Ever since then, we were forced to act as privateers for the merfolk."
Sabrina: "We attacked Prince-kun because the merfolk monsters, known as mermen, ordered us. They're plotting something bold."
Sabrina: "That is the revival of the Majin Vepar. To make that happen, they said they need the soul of Prince-kun who received the divine protection of the goddess."
Sabrina: "The Mermen said they will release my crew if I bring them Prince-kun in return. But that plan has obviously failed."
Sabrina: "Prince-kun and his army are too strong. Aw, I despaired because this means the end of both me and my crew. However, a plan has flashed in my head."
Sabrina: "That plan is to cooperate with Prince-kun to rescue my crew and round up the mermen in one fell swoop! Ahh, why am I such a genius?"
Sabrina: "So, umm... I know what I'm asking is selfish, but I want Prince-kun to lend me his power by all means for the sake of my crew that have become hostage."
Sabrina: "Of course, I'll reward you generously in the event we succeed. Despite how I look, I amassed a horde of treasure, OK?"
Sabrina: "So, please! I don't think it's a bad deal for you, Prince-kun... But, umm, is that a no...?"
Sabrina: "... Eh? You'll help us? Really? Moreover, not for gold, but for a peaceful sea? No way... Eh, are you for real!?"
Sabrina: "Prince-kun is softhearted. But I don't dislike that about you. People of the sea work under duty and human feelings."
Sabrina: "Yo—sh! Since it's settled, there's little to discuss! Let's set sail at once! Steady at full ahead!"

Merman (25/2) (マーマン):
Sabrina (), S Archer Daniella (), Silver Fairy ()
Story:
Anna: "Well then, Sabrina-san, I will confirm the plan. First, we will repel the mermen, and then follow after the ones that flee."
Sabrina: "Correct. After I skillfully lure the mermen stationed here, Prince-kun and his army will do as we arranged afterwards."
Anna: "Understood. We're counting on you."
Sabrina: "Well then, I'm heading to the mermen's place. If things go well, I'll temporarily work with the mermen to make them trust me."
(time passes)
Sabrina: "... You don't have any complaints, right? Next is your turn to keep your promise."
Merman: "Hmph, the Prince and his army haven't reached that island yet. We'll grant you what was promised as soon as they've arrived in our sea."
Sabrina: "Fine. Either way works for me. However, by any chance, don't break our treaty, OK? I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you, you know?"
Merman: "Don't underestimate our race. We're a noble race incomparable to you barbarians. We will not fail our promise. Hmph..."
Sabrina: "—... They're finally gone. Good gracious, that was dangerous. Prince-kun, do your best for our sake, OK...?"
(end)
Anna: "We somehow repelled the enemy. Good work, Prince."
Katie: "The plan went without a hitch. The mermen are fleeing into the sea. Let's follow after them immediately."

Javelin Blow (30/3) (投槍の一撃):
Sabrina (), S Pirate Giovanni (), Black Fairy (), M Crystal ()
Story:
Anna: "Here's the island the mermen arrived at. In any case, let's join up with Sabrina-san."
Sabrina: "... Fufu, if it's me, I'm right here."
Anna: "There you are—Kya!?"
Julian: "Hey, why the hell are you attacking us all of a sudden!? Have you gone mad!?"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Sorry, but it has to be like this!"
Merman: "Hm, unaware that they were being lured. As expected of these lower animal humans. There's nowhere to escape, surrender."
Katie: "This was all planned. From the time we met on that beach..."
Sabrina: "No bitter words? Out in the sea, the ones who were deceived are the ones in the wrong. The plunderer is justice, that is the law of the sea!"
Anna: "Sabrina-san, no way... However, now's not the time to grieve. Let's escape from this crisis, Prince!"
(javalin mermen appear)
Soldier: "Report! Our lines are falling one after another to the javelin-wielding mermen!"
Jullian: "What destructive power, geez. Listen, you guys, pay attention especially to those javelin. It'll be fatal if you underestimate the strength of the mermen!"
(end)
Sabrina: "L, lost a second time... ... No way, why? Prince-kun, too strong..."
Anna: "Sabrina-san, what is the meaning of this!? The plan was to join forces and defeat the mermen... Have you really betrayed us?"
Sabrina: "... Sorry, Prince-kun. I didn't mean to betray you, but it seems we don't have any more time."
Anna: "Please explain the situation! In the previous battle, you gave the impression that you were going easy on us, but..."
Sabrina: "... That's because the mermen started threatening they won't return the hostages until they obtain the Prince's soul..."
Sabrina: "They said they'll sacrifice my crew to revive the Majin instead if they don't obtain the Prince's soul..."
Julian: "Oi, oi, oi, Prince, do you seriously believe the lies of this woman? There's no guarantee she's telling the truth, you know?"
Prince: "..."
Sabrina: "If you will trust me one more time, will you go to the sea where the mermen are? I know what I'm asking is selfish..."
Sabrina: "But if the Prince goes there, the guards on this island will be undermanned. If that happens, then it should be possible for me to save my crew by myself..."
Anna: "Prince, she may be lying, but I heard that it's indeed true that a lot of sacrifices are needed for a Majin's revival."
Anna: "There's credibility in what she says, so let's trust her one more time. Besides, we cannot ignore anything concerning a Majin."
Sabrina: "... Thank you... Thank you so much. I'll join you as soon as I rescue my crew. Until then, believe and wait for me."
Anna: "OK, I'll trust in Sabrina-san."
Sabrina: "The mermen are around that area of the sea. If Prince-kun's ship heads over there, the mermen on this island should head there as well."
Anna: "Understood. Prince, let's head over to that sea at once!"
(time passes)
Sabrina: "Thanks, Prince-kun......... Ahh. They really went. My false tears are so vivid every time, how softhearted."
Merman: "All you humans, including you, are a bunch of fools. Well, among the humans, you fall under useful. This time, you've done better than we expected."
Sabrina: "... Hmm."
Merman: "Come, it's time to do the finishing touches. You also prepare at once."
Sabrina: "I'm exhausted from the previous battle. Let me rest a little. Once I've caught my breath, I'll follow right after you. OK?"
Merman: "Hmph, what a weak race. We'll meet up with you after you rest. We'll be waiting up ahead."
(time passes)
Sabrina: "... And they're gone. Yosh! With this, I can finally reunite with everyone! I must hurry!!"

Pincer Attack on Deck (40/5) (狭撃の甲板):
S Bandit Mortimer (), S Healer Dolka (), Gold Fairy (), Bouquet (x2)
Story:
Anna: "We arrived at the sea region Sabrina-san told us about. Please stay on your toes!"
Merman: "Kukuku, we've been waiting, lower animal human scum. Nonchalantly sailing into the sea. There's no place for you to escape!"
Soldier: "We've confirmed multiple monsters surrounding the ship! We're completely surrounded!"
Julian: "Cheh, so you've come, you fish freaks! I shall show you the power of us humans!"
Merman: "Power of humans? No matter how much you resist, what could you tiny creatures possibly do?"
Merman: "I'll tell you what you can do, and that's to become a sacrifice for the Majin's revival. Now then, lie down and let us kill you!"
Anna: "Fighting on the ship. We're out of our element, so be careful, Prince!"
(end)
Merman: "—Guahh!? Impossible, we lost? How could humans be so strong...?"
Merman: "The plan to use the Prince as a sacrifice for the Majin's revival, and to resurrect Majin Vepar-sama into her true form... Will we have to abandon it...?"
Merman: "No! There must be something, anything, we can use to resurrect her! Since it's come to this, we'll use those hostages..."
Merman: "Once Vepar-sama has resurrected, we shouldn't lose... We shouldn't lose to humans like you!!"
Anna: "The enemy has started to retreat. However, we have also suffered a severe wound. It would be best not to chase them too far."
Katie: "True. Our soldiers are exhausted as well, so let's head to a nearby island and wait for Sabrina-san."

Majin Vepar (55/7) (魔神ウェパル):
Sabrina (), S Mage Pales (), S M Fencer Ricardo (), Plat Fairy ()
Gimmick: received damage 2x due to Majin Vepar's ability!
Story:
Anna: "In any case, we managed to return to the beach. I wonder if Sabrina-san is OK..."
Merman: "Human scum... It's not over yet...! We brought Majin Vepar-sama!"
Merman: "Without the Prince's soul, if we use many lower class souls, we can resurrect Vepar-sama without her complete body!"
Anna: "The Majin was resurrected...!? Don't tell me Sabrina-san couldn't rescue her friends...!?"
Sabrina: "I'll protect the peace of the sea!! Mermen! It's such a shame~♪ I already rescued my crew!"
Merman: "Wha...! You... betrayed us!? Cuuuurses! We were tricked by lower class humans...!"
Merman: "Unforgivable... Absolutely unforgivaaaable!"
Sabrina: "I was waiting for you, Prince-kun! I released all of my crew! Thanks to this, I can ally with the Prince without worry!"
Julian: "Oh, really? You aren't betraying us again, are you!?"
Sabrina: "So that's how it is? You'll trust me soon enough, OK?"
Sabrina: "Since words are meaningless, I'll prove it through my actions! This is the ironclad law of the Sabrina Privateer Fleet! I'll support the Prince even if you don't like it!"
Anna: "Prince, Sabrina-san! The mermen are heading this way...! Prepare for battle!"
(Vepar appears)
Julian: "What's that strange monster...?"
Merman: "Fuhahahaha! That is Majin Vepar-sama. Human scum, you should be afraid."
Sabrina: "No way... Don't tell me Prince-kun died!?"
Prince: "..."
Sabrina: "Ah, there are you. S, sorry, I didn't mean any harm, you know...? But... well, how did this happen...?"
Merman: "We already sacrificed enough human souls to Majin Vepar-sama to resurrect her."
Merman: "However, there wasn't enough souls to completely restore Vepar-sama. This would have been easily amended by the lone soul of the Prince who has the divine protection of the goddess."
Merman: "Majin Vepar-sama, who is the Absolute God of our race, should be enough to exterminate you humans even if she's incomplete!"
Sabrina: "... Blimey. I can't believe the Majin got resurrected—. Will my life end here...?"
Sabrina: "Hey, Prince-kun? If we manage to make it out of this predicament alive, how about I become a privateer for Prince-kun's country?"
Sabrina: "Yes. Absolutely! It's been decided! So make sure you return home alive! If it's you, I believe you can defeat the Majin."
[Damage received from enemy units to units within Majin Vepar's AoE will be doubled.]
(end)
Merman: "Unbelievable... Vepar-sama... lost? Our One True God lost... to you... It can't be... it can't..."
Julian: "Oi, that bastard is dragging Vepar's corpse, and fleeing into the sea. We can't fight them anymore. Isn't there something we could do?"
Sabrina: "Umm, Prince-kun... Err, sorry for everything up to now. We couldn't disobey them. My crew is my family... I couldn't abandon them."
Anna: "It's no problem. We also understand quite well your feelings for your crew. Now then, Sabrina-sama, head to the castle with us—"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "—Captaain~~~~~~! Finally caught up with you!"
Sabrina: "Ah, everyone...! Aw, you're late! I was worried!"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Heheheh! We're fine. After all, we're Captain Sabrina's subordinates!"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Noow theen, Captain! Let's celebrate the renewed start of the Sabrina Fleet and throw our customary wild party!"
Sabrina: "Renewed... Let's see, about that... —Nah, now's good!"
Sabrina: "In any case! We're all tired, so let's go rest at Prince-kun's place first."

Their Own Kind of Freedom (90/12) (それぞれの自由):
Sabrina (100), S Alchemist Thelma (), Plat Armour (), Ruby (x2)
Story:
Sabrina: "Listen, you scurvy dogs—! After a fierce battle, we escaped from the rule of the merfolk! There is no one to restrict us any longer—!"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Uooooh! Captain Sabrina—!! We're free—!"
Sabrina: "With that, I think we'll celebrate the renewed start of the Sabrina Fleet... A new captain will also be nominated...!"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "UooOO—hh! Huh, eh...? New captain? What are you talking about...?"
Sabrina: "I've decided to join Prince-kun's party."
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "... You're abandoning us...? Say it's not so! We're finally able to make a fresh start!!"
Sabrina: "I've been captivated by a man for the first time. Moreover, whenever I'm with Prince-kun, I feel much stronger..."
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "If the Captain says that much, then we can only obey... However—"
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "It must be a man we also approve of!! Oi, you lady-killer! Let us test to see whether or not you're a man suitable for our Captain!!"
(end)
Sabrina: "Oh my—, I didn't think you would win to this degree. Prince-kun's strength is the real deal. If I'm with him, maybe we could actually conquer the seas... Fufu."
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "W, wait, captain. Are you saying you're pulling the Prince to the sea?"
Sabrina: "I thought about it momentarily. It seems that person wasn't born under such a star. He's a tool that cannot be contained in any sea."
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Captain... We'll always be Captain's subordinates. Even if we're reborn as new pirates. This is the only thing that won't change!"
Sabrina: "Aw... Don't talk like we're going to be separated for life! We could always meet again. The sea is connected, you know?"
Sabrina: "Just bring the ship to our favourite place! Make sure you remember where that is."
Privateer Captain's Subordinate: "Hei!!"

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Gold Enchanter Rilke (リルケ)
+Skill: Magic Weapon (マジックウェポン): (15s; focus defence; attack-type of all allies within range changed to magical; AS: 0; WT: 40; CT: 60)
-Black Monk Alice
-Black Majin Rakshasa
-Platinum Enchanter Elsha
-Platinum Swordmaster Raven

Last edited:

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I got 600 and something, wasn't far off from 700, but I didn't even intend to go that high it's just the result of my silver archer farming.

My farming results sucked, only got 4-5 copies, can't remember if I had more and used them though. I think I originally counted it at needing 9 to CC all the units that needed them. Wish all the witch drops were archer drops as well since I got quite a few witches from a previous event.
I need to get some black fairies so I can tin can that loli black healer I have.

Oh the necromancer was a black? didnt know that

Oh goody I can farm here for silver archers, maybe even max out my Daniela.

Drop rate is ridiculously high so far got 100% drop rate on all maps.

first 4 maps are easy though I fucked up and placed Prince down first he couldn't kill one of those mermen in time to prevent one walking past.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is the new meta by the way, first time clear of event maps gives 100% drop on maps. It got added semi-recently and has been so ever since.

Chatroom:
Just doing some post-patch discussions. Feel free to drop by. (Also, I overslept - *sheep*)

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm glad I went all out with Metus and mincosted her. She can easily reach over 3000 true damage per shot for 30 seconds costing only 15 points to deploy, and that's without dancers.

Uhh, all DMM event maps now have 100% rate on first kill. Second and further is usual shitty 10%.

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh the necromancer was a black? didnt know that
I missed that part too :eek: ended up at 300 as I was focusing on moving team up. I should have gone for 700 I guess (to get an additional -1 cost, +2 skill).

Live and learn.

Bu then she is the first black I ever got, so she is most welcome and always will be

Enjoy the water maps in the new Pirate Event, personal preference and all :)
Did the first few here quickly before having to go to work (actually I should be getting out the door for it now :) good luck to all with drops & event)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chatroom blew up

Basically

Reason

Cannot be healed. 2 Block. Very slow attack speed. Only 1 Token.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This golem should suit exkale heavy deployment 666 def team!

I am jealous, it would be so so fun to play with it :D

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already added Metus to my team despite her being a 100 crystal Metus only, she does a lot of damage compared to everything else on my team with her skill up.

Do her skeletons count as a unit death if they die? I was retreating them on the first few levels of the new events map just to be safe. Wanted to see how beefy they were.

eluciferz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already added Metus to my team despite her being a 100 crystal Metus only, she does a lot of damage compared to everything else on my team with her skill up.

Do her skeletons count as a unit death if they die? I was retreating them on the first few levels of the new events map just to be safe. Wanted to see how beefy they were.
Tokens don't count as unit deaths.

The event pirate looks amazing, I guess i'm going for a min cost one.

anon423

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

All tokens not count as death.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished all of the maps. This event has 138 lines of dialogue.

Vepar was underwhelming, though its gimmick is that every one point of damage everything within its AoE deals past your defence is doubled, so maybe it's scary if you don't have a tank like AW Prince.

Corinne's skill looks really bad unless her attack speed is greatly increased. Sabrina has Bashira's Post-CC skill, so she's worth farming to raise that at the very least.

I'm 26 crystals away from my next stamp card, but rolling premium 5 times is pretty stupid, since all 5 of those could be silver units, and most of the chance-up units don't interest me. There's also the fear that Rilke will soon be replaced by an item trial Enchanter with a similar skill like what happened with Pippin after I summoned two copies of Krile back in June 2015.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does corrines debuff not last long enough to apply to her own dmg?